Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Guzz wut guz?! :D Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pee?!
  I didn't have to go that bad :<
View Results

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:09 pm
Kinta be employed! By Walmart, o'course. O: Yup, 9.40 an hour, a 2pm-11pm shift, dental, vision, health.. And it's only about a 15-20 minute walk away from home. They never called me back, but I, on a whim, decided to walk in there today and check on the status of my employment. The guy who first interviewed me wasn't there, but after about an hour and a half of waiting, this girl comes out and says "Look, I'm going to be straight here. You scored excellent one the customer service and attitude test. I don't know why the guy didn't call you back sooner. Sign these things, get us a pee test by 4PM tomorrow, and you've got a job."

I'm going to be called for the orientation either this saturday or tuesday. So long as my pee comes back clean. (which it will, since I've never done no drugs, no sirrie. O smile

So, discuss. Jobs, the hiring process, pee.

<3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:11 pm
hurray congrats! mrgreen i've never had to pee for a job eek  

Iconised Ghost

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:49 pm
Walmart drug test lulz

Congrats on getting the job. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:56 pm
as I already said I'm very proud of you. :]

<3 you

glad you got the job and all that jazz

*hughugs*

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:42 pm
Just remember, when they say at the orientation, "Thank you, we own you now." Its just a really bad inside joke. xd
Conga rats Kinta.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:48 pm
I wish I could get a job, but no one's interested in hiring a 14 year old

Yay for you though! I never heard of urine tests for average jobs like walmart.  

Artanus

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:30 pm
my job only does a background check. (which alot of people fail.) i dont think our job is important enough to care about drugs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:33 pm
Well, from what my dad has said, there's a big Meth problem around here. I think they have you tested because of that.  

Kinta the Skank

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:48 pm
>_< More than I make.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:29 am
Bah drug tests. Ima have to keep myself from getting high for 2 months if i ever want to change jobs. It sucks, but most places only drug test at your initial interview after that you can generally do whatever you want.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:14 am
Silly drug tests tommy chong's flush away will fool you! I've never peed so much in my entire life after taking that stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:20 am
angel_half82
Silly drug tests tommy chong's flush away will fool you! I've never peed so much in my entire life after taking that stuff.

Lol filters and cleaners are horrible on your body. But sometimes you just gotta have em. I try to just drink lots of water and do it naturally  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:07 am
I've never done drugs.. Probably never will. Not even pot. It's just not worth it to me. :/  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:25 am
Kinta_Wolfe
I've never done drugs.. Probably never will. Not even pot. It's just not worth it to me. :/

yeah, same here. I don't see much of a point.  

Artanus

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:40 am
You will, you're just too young to know you will. America is fueled by pharmaceutical companies who care MUCH more about profit than the welfare of humanity. And tons of drugs have been taken off the market 30-40 years after they were released because they caused serious health concerns that were not seen in the short term studies the companies did. Don't think any of that has changed. In reality drugs like shrooms and pot and other NATURAL things cause very little if not no damage to the body. I much prefer to smoke a bit of herb grown right out of the soil than some chemically modified synthetic that will affect my body in odd ways just to clear up some simple symptom.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff