Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Anbu Training Grounds (Under HQ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:09 pm
This is the Anbu training grounds its under the HQ It has plenty of trees a few mountains a waterfall and a couple of hills I dug the whole thing my self sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:52 pm
Uno had made it in the Training Grounds by hopping down the Hole. "Wow This place must be under the Whole Village." he said as he saw thw Mountains and Lakes, Valley and Forests. "Man I can't believe there is a place under konoha like this. How does it get sunlight?"  

L K r e g e r

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:01 pm
'Hey Uno, hi Leo.' Zaruto said to them as he jumped down the hole, meeting them. 'This place is huge!'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:49 pm
*Hanzo walked up by the hole. He jumped down and landed near his team.*
"Hey guys"  

Dark-Ninja70

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:57 pm
"Hey Leo Let's start train off with you showing us around." Uno said as he spun around trying to take in everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:32 pm
"No, Id rather he show us some moves instead of a tour."  

Dark-Ninja70

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:03 pm
'Aww! come on hanzo. A new place you've never been in before. give it a chance.'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:59 pm
"Ok"
*Hanzo points around*
"There's the trees, theres the ground, theres some dirt, theres a mountain and theres a squirell. We dont have time for tours we are ANBU we work for the Hokage to protect the village how can we do that if we are getting tours instead of training? I let down konoha before I will not do it again..."  

Dark-Ninja70

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:34 am
'Ok.... training now, tours later. But just so you know im only a genin' Zaruo sighed. 'Leo can we train now? I really wanna explore this place.'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:57 am
"Count yourself lucky first day I was made a Genin it was during the war and me and my friends were guarding the gate and we were all taken prisoner by the tsukikage. It turned into a S-rank mission I was gone for almost a whole year in a foregn country. Also when I was in the academy I watched Sin the old hokage before Bambi be killed...."  

Dark-Ninja70

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:41 am
'o-oh... sorry hanzo if i was being a bit.... braggy. Leo lets get straight to training. I wanna be as strong as possible...'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:31 pm
"It's ok Zaruto and yes lets begin."
*Hanzo smiled*  

Dark-Ninja70

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:30 pm
The memories made Uno reliaze that he didn't need to only become better as a person but as a team member. "Hanzo I remember the day Hokage Sin-Q, I know your lose I was one of the first on the scene." Uno looked forward in sadness, but he did not cry. "Leo train us hard. I'll be Hokage someday and defend this place with my life."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:35 pm
*Hanzo looked over to Uno*
"Yes but did you stand buy and watch it happen like me...I dont care if I become hokage someday Ill do what ever it takes to save the village."  

Dark-Ninja70

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:31 pm
(wonder where leo is...? o__O)

'Could you teach me any kind of new jutsu? all I know are tha basics, kage bunshin, kawarime and a transformation jutsu. It'd be interesting to learn a new jutsu.

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff