Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
╠✖Қιωιs Αℓωαץs ɢʀσω✖Quest♥ ◕ ◡ ◕ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor count
View Results

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, I'm Kyuui Kiwi. Thanks for checking out my quest thread and I hope you stick around and chat. All your help is greatly appreciated!

Rules:
1. Follow Gaia T.O.S
2. Please PG-13
3. HAVE FUN!
4. Respect everyone here!
5. L33t Chat must be kept to a minimum
All the general rules!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Find this image for updates every time!

Updates/Announcements:
4/03/08 - Revamped. Please see new quests, updates, and goals.
12/13/08 - Royal Cloak Red Bought: 85,200g
12/12/08 - Temp Close Over
12/08/08 - Temp Close
11/29/08 - Revamped Quest section. Still working on it.
11/02/08 - MY B-DAY! Received some prezzies so check out donates, as well as the contest section!
10/13/08 - Added notepad section! Check it out, random things pop in there.
10/11/08 - Bought Elegant Red Satin Vest!
10/09/08 - Bought Chyaku Norisu Scarf!
8/01/08 - Updates on Item Quest!
7/31/08 - Bought the Faunzy's Flute!
7/28/08 - Devil Imp Plushie recieved by Yadokari!
7/26/08 - Thread opened!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I hoard game items! I love 'em! So basically any donations are loved. Here's the list of quests and progress. There will be more information under the category. Thanks to all donators!
Note: Not all game items are listed here, but everything is still excepted. The ones that have fractions are goals to reach. Others are just being hoarded xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First order of business, Bait! I'm not gonna post bait progress though, because I use them xP. But donations let me earn points for the leaderboard (highscores) and are greatly appreciated. If you really don't want to give them free, I will buy them, A= 150g each | D= 55g ea | F= 15g ea|

Nextly, the fish! I mainly want Tunas and Boldurs but all the other fish are awesome! (I realize most of my fish are from Gambino, mainly because I'm competing for a trophy there at the moment.)

User Image = 957
User Image = 847
User Image = 988
User Image = 149
User Image = 106
User Image = 180
User Image = 2
User Image = 3
User Image = 2
User Image = 1
User Image = 1
User Image = 19/100
User Image = 17/100
User Image = 18/100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image = 3019/5000
User Image = 2773/5000
User Image = 2578/5000

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image (total paper amount) = 35,286/50,000
User Image = 33/500

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What is this section. Well, I have been deeply touched and inspired by other threads I have seen to support curing cancer. This section is dedicated to all those you've lost, and those lost to cancer. I will only be collecting carnations. Input your flowers for those you've loved.
Pick a flower a day, and show your appreciation.

I have high expectations, and if I have to reach this goal for the flowers alone, I will do so. <3

User Image 0/5,000
User Image 100/5,000
User Image 102/5,000

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageDonated by Yadokari! heart
User ImageBought! whee
User ImageBought! whee
User ImageBought! whee

Still Questing: (No particular order)
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:13 am
User Image

First off, please do not take the thank you image. I bought it 3nodding
Thank you everyone! These are all the people who donated things like junk and more to me! Respect them! heart
User ImageHappyaku BikuniUser Imagex_Lexi-Belle_xUser ImagelilystarzUser Imageblueeyed_orchidUser Image QueenNanamiUser ImageAirashii KasumiUser Image Black AmayaUser ImageKailiaxUser ImageXXXSweetKittyXXXUser Image KireinajUser ImageKoromystUser ImageDanzmauUser Image Lilith BlackthorneUser Image Duke_AzrieUser Image Xx Tragic Rabbit xXUser Image SparkyJUser Image Utena_Tenjou_86User Image XxIchigo1111xXUser Image YadokariUser ImagePukeFacedFreakUser Image Wakkimus WarnerusUser ImagexDark Angel From HellxUser ImagePretty When I CryUser ImageKogane-MaruUser Image AncantsiaUser ImageImladvielUser ImageYavanna of the GreenUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are people who have given me so much more than I asked for! Thank you! These angels are also known as:
KIWI HEADS!
User ImageXx Tragic Rabbit xX User Image
User Image + User Image =contest
User ImageCyberBusterUser Image
10k + Bunny pixel + Mangos pixel toys
User ImageQueen NanamiUser Image
User Image =contest
2500g + User Image + User Image + User Image + User Image + User Image + User Image + User Image + User Image + User Image + User Image + User Image + User Image
User Imagefillabunny2User Image
User Image + User Image
User Imageelysium dollhouseUser Image
User Image + User Image + User Image + User Image + User Image + User Image + User Image
User ImageancantsiaUser Image
User Image + User Image + User Image + User Image
User ImageYadokariUser Image
User Image
User ImageDeb_SapphireUser Image
User ImageiAngelicUser Image
300g
User Imageelysia xUser Image
User Image = B-day Gift
User ImageUtena_Tenjou_86User Image
User Image=B-day Gift
User ImageGillaGrrlUser Image
1000g

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:41 pm
Funds?

To be edited possibly.  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:49 pm
This section has been removed because I don't like it anymore. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:20 pm
My Notepad.

Taken out because I don't like it. scream

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:21 pm
Reserved.  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:22 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
[owner:Koromyst]
*+*The Duck Master has been up in the factories lately. She said she was "working on a new project" Who knows what she's up to? Also, I saw a bunch of paper DUCKS all over her thread... Check it out? *+*

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
[Owner:Lexi-Belle]
*+*She's been up to a lot... LOTS OF FUN! Join her fun themed tektek contests and you will probably be rich! There's a new contest every week! *+*

Please post here to be a affiliated. I need your banner/sig thingy if so. Please do not PM. Thank you! Also, Link back kk? xp

Another affilates without Lexi's awesome banners xp
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13679915  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:24 pm

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Jaden Sincere

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:43 pm
bump and good luck  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:03 pm
MEIMEI!!!!! scream Sending some things 4laugh heart  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200