Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
Gothic and Lolita Fashion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko Nekogami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:55 am
For me, lolita is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle. Are there any other lolitas here?
For those of you who don't know, gothic lolita is a Japanese fashion and it has nothing to do with anything sexual, like most Americans think. >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:19 am
Meh. =.= My parents wouldn't let me dress like that...

But if I had the choice, I would TOTALLY dress like that most of the time! I think I'm going to learn how to make my own clothes. Then I can make my own Lolita outfits. ^_^ I already have tons of ideas...<3

XSilent_Moonlight_BreezeX

Spooky Ladykiller

23,375 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Fusion Master 1000

Rozen Black Chronicles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:27 am
I love Lolita fashion! Its so cute and gothic like at the same time! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:24 pm
As of now I have three lolita dresses, two headdresses, a minihat, and pigtail ribbons to go with two of the dresses. =3 I plan on making some lolita clothes though. I made Alice in Wonderland costumes for my friend and me for Otakon this year, so I think I have what it takes to do lolita.  

Neko Nekogami

x_Teratoma_x

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:38 am
I love it.

I only do it for events because my momsie has issues with it she says its like *****. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:03 pm
i love lolita fashion. my favorites would have to be gothic and punk lolita. I would like to learn how to make my own outfits but my mom wont teach me  

xSingxMexAxLullabyx

citystardust

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:05 pm
that's pretty cool. do u have photos of some of the cute dresses u've made? i have no talent for sewing redface

i once saw an interview on tv where 3 girls who ONLY wear lolita outfits were interviewed. they had so many cute dresses heart they said that people always want to take photos with them because of the way they dress.

i am a bigger fan of sweet and classic fashions. i think i'd feel like an anime character or doll if i were to dress like that everyday. heh heh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:15 pm
citystardust
that's pretty cool. do u have photos of some of the cute dresses u've made? i have no talent for sewing redface

i once saw an interview on tv where 3 girls who ONLY wear lolita outfits were interviewed. they had so many cute dresses heart they said that people always want to take photos with them because of the way they dress.

i am a bigger fan of sweet and classic fashions. i think i'd feel like an anime character or doll if i were to dress like that everyday. heh heh

I would love to be able to wear lolita every day! >w< I can't wait untill I'm older and move out of my parent's house!  

Neko Nekogami

Serenity Celestial

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:55 pm
I want to do that soooo bad...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:23 pm
I LOVE gothic lolita. It's so elegant and beautiful, and I often draw gothic lolita clothes. I want to make something myself, at least for some dolls or plushies, but I can't sew. sweatdrop I have tried asking my mom to make something, but she hasn't gotten around to do it yet. I would also love to wear it everyday. ^-^ It would have been so cool!  

dgfhjkjhf

Live_Laugh_Candy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:46 pm
ive never worn anything lolita but i would love to it looks sooooo cute  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:06 pm
a friend wants to MAKE me wear lolita, i love to design it thought, it's adorable, creative, flashy and cool *0*  

Lucky Chibi

gash3s

9,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:53 pm
i love the lolita style its so awsome I'm looking for some dresses now  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:59 am
i have alot of goth dresses  

Mythic-TwilighT-Venom

Neko Nekogami