~Regular~

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Fatal Frame Cosplay
WIP Needed?: Yes

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Muddled in color as shown in the images of her. It's more like a grayish black.
Face: I want her mouth altered to expressionless. No smile, no frown. Just a slit.
Mane: Long straight black hair. Preferably down to her knees, but a little shorter is fine
Tail: Same as the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): Kirie | 1 | 2 | 3 - There aren't a lot of great images on her since the game is quite old.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
Ropes | Bloodstained and at the end of all four of her legs. Placement can be different as long as they aren't placed above the knee. One rope around her neck in a similar fashion.
Sash | White with a red rope
Tassels? | Not sure if you can see in the image, but near the ropes on her arms/neck she has white diamond shaped tassels falling down.
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1 | 2 | 3 (For sash and rope color)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kirie Himuro 氷室 霧絵
Owner: XxPrimevalPandaxX
Breed: Rope Shrine Maiden
Temper: Vengeful
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Crimson Bamboo
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:10 pm
~Wind~

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: OC

Body:
Face:
Mane: Pre-made Long Hair
Tail: Pre-made Long Hair
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Type 4 Dove
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Woserit
Breed:
Temper: Bewitching
Mate: Zuka
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:12 pm
~Suti~

Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: Original Concept

WIP Needed? Yes it's a must!

Body: A green very close to the wings/horns in the ref images.
Face: Suti jawline/big mouth, face spikes, and leg/body spikes. Eye color is a bright green and they are slitted like a snake.
Mane: Style similar to the ref images. Long choppy black hair. Preferably down to the ground. How it looks is up to the colorist as long as it's straight.
Tail: Suti Scaled Tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: Suti Cloven hooves, leg spurs and raptor claws.
Reference Image(s): XxX | XxX

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Scaled Horns and there must be four. See ref for color.
Wings: Scaled Suti Wings. See ref for color
Fins: N/A
Scales: Suti back, legs, and belly scales. Color must match body.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: Monocle on one eye and his ears pierced with various silver earrings.
Reference Image(s) for Items: XxX | XxX

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dai
Owner: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Breed: Green Dragon
Temper: Complicated
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 005 Magic Forest by Ameh

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:13 pm
~Kalona~

Soquili Species: Kalona

Body:
Face: See Above
Mane: Pre-made Forever Foal
Tail: Devil Tail Style 2
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Devil Horns Style 2
Wings: Wing Style 3 Smooth
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zuka
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Tyrannical
Mate: Woserit
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit Category: Heavy - Extreme
Soquili Species: Skeletal Kalona
WIP Needed?: Yes it's a must for him!

Body: Blood Red with some scars and it doesn't matter what they look like or where they are. I'm open for anything! <3
Face: Eye color will be one bright red and the other white, but can they be altered so that they look evil. Like a glare or something.
Mane: I want it to flow down to his knees, but be as choppy as the pic. I also want it to be a fuller mane with a lot of hair. Hair color I want to be white.
Tail and Wings: Black color instead of that Ivory color in the image. Have the color of the tail and wings fade into the body some since it's a different color. Also if the end of the tail can be laying on the ground in a puddle of blood. The wings can be opened a little too if they can be and all of them are made of bone.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black color for the hooves
Reference Image(s): Tail and wings | Hair Style

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): A set of four horns, two bigger and two smaller, straight back on the head, but black.
Wings: See Above
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A pair of thin rimmed glasses. I do not want it fully covering his eyes. See ref for details
Reference Image(s) for Items: Glases

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Doctor Yutaka Saito
Breed: Mutant Kalona
Temper: Psychopath
Mate:
Tag Background: CC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:23 pm
~Cerynei~

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Reg
-- Male Leg Up or down: N/A
Concept Origin: Hania Shen's sister
WIP Needed? No
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Enigma
Breed: Cerynei
Temper: Demented
Element (ulun’suti Only): N/A

Body: White with it it fading to a very pale blue near the feet.
Face: A light blue stripe down her muzzle like her brother will have. See ref
Mane: See Refs for look and style, but I want the hair to be black with those splotches of color in it. I want it puffy on top then straighter towards the bottom.
Tail: Cerynei Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves will be white and the fetlocks I want a little longer and a little more fluff.
Reference Image(s): Hair Ref | Nose Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Scales: N/A
Other Notes:

Custom Items: CC

-------------------------------------------------------------

Entry Tag: (XxXPandamoniumXxX | Cerynei | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Starting Stage: Adult Only
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A light gray color mixed with white with very light blue glowing spots on his rump. More like dapples, but not too many. I would love if he had a few scars on him. CC on location and how many. I want him to look like he has been in quite a few fights. See the nose stripe image of his son for an example of how I want the body color.
Face: A gray stripe down his nose like his son has. White Eyes and CC everything else.
Mane: Length is your call, I just don't want it super short. Wavy would be nice or more straight like his son in the above pic. The color would be black with random strands of white and gray
Tail: Premade Smooth Tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sturdy Footed template. White and glistening a little. I would like the fetlocks to be a little longer then on premade.
Reference Image(s): Dapple Marks | Nose Stripe (Son image) | Mane

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Premade 9 Point Buck Antlers - White and glistening a little. It would be the same as the hooves.
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

-- Accessories & Edits --
Custom Items: CC - Beads, strings, orbs, etc are things the family tends to have. Glowing if possible. You can use his son image above for inspiration.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above image

----------------------------------------------------

Edit Category: Moderate (If he is heavy let me know)
Soquili Species: Cerynei/Kalona Crossbreed
Concept Origin: Based on Hania Shen’s Family Plot
WIP Needed?: Yes please

Body: Black
- Tribal Markings: [x] – That is just an example, but I want markings like that on his ankles, back, neck, and face. I don’t care what they look like as long as they are tribal and white.
Face: Same as the default kalona's have. That sneer bearing their teeth.
Mane: Long, full and straight. Coming to around the knee area. I would like random braids through the hair. But more then one please and maybe different thicknesses? Also the color would be Teal with strands of black and white.
Tail: The typical Cerynei stub for a tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: If possible, I would like the fetlocks to be a little longer then on premades. Doesn’t matter the length. I trust you. Kalona style hooves please and they will be white.
Eye Color: Red and glowing? If possible
Reference Image(s): See above for any images

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White and the usual Cerynei antlers.
Wings: Premade Wing Style 4 Smooth. The color would be black outer part, but teal inner part like his hair.
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Skull – [x] – Must go on face and red eyes would be glowing through the sockets.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sonneillon
Breed: Cerynei/Kalona Hybrid
Temper: Hatred
Mate: None
Tag Background: 037 of the premades
Also I would like to request a masked and unmasked version of him. <3 Thank you!

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:29 pm
~Crossbreeds~

Gimme the Rare Treatment!

Not Complete Without You!

Entry Line: XxXPandamoniumXxX || Hippo/Kirin || Heavy || Twins
Quote:

Edit Category: Heavy ( If not let me know )
Soquili Species: Hippogryph/Kirin
Concept Origin: OC, but him and his brother are meant to be assassins for either the Ghost family or my mare Chosovi. I haven't decided yet.
WIP Needed?: Yes - If you do put the skull over the face I would like a masked and unmasked version.

Color: All the colors on the reference image is pretty much what I want or something close to those colors.
Body: See reference image
Face: See reference image. Eyes I want to be the color white and like on the plushie I would like his mouth to appear stitched with a purple thread.
Mane: See reference image. Since Hippo's are suppose to have feather mane's could some feather's be added? Like they would look like hair, but clearly are feathers. They could even be a little messed up too. Also make the hair long. Very long if you can.
Tail: See reference image for color. I honestly just want the tail to be as close to the reference image as it possibly can. I would love if that one kirin tail could be used, I have seen it on pets before but sadly I lack a reference, where there is a lot of fluff on the end? It resembles the tail on the plush.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC on the back hooves and the claws in the front. I would prefer purple though for the hoof/claw color.
Reference Image(s): CLICK

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Custom Items: See below
Reference Image(s) for Items: CLICK - The skull on his head, the necklace, and could he have small bones dangling in his hair.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: J (Jae) or Depression
Breed: Hippogryph/Kirin
Temper: Apathetic

---------------------------------------------------------------

Edit Category: Heavy ( If not let me know )
Soquili Species: Hippogryph/Kirin
Concept Origin: OC, but him and his brother are meant to be assassins for either the Ghost family or my mare Chosovi. I haven't decided yet.
WIP Needed?: Yes - If you do put the skull over the face I would like a masked and unmasked version.

Color: All the colors on the reference image is pretty much what I want or something close to those colors.
Body: See reference image
Face: See reference image. Eyes I want to be the color white and like on the plushie I would like his mouth to appear stitched with a purple thread.
Mane: See reference image. Since Hippo's are suppose to have feather mane's could some feather's be added? Like they would look like hair, but clearly are feathers. They could even be a little messed up too. Also make the hair long. Very long if you can.
Tail: See reference image for color. I honestly just want the tail to be as close to the reference image as it possibly can. I would love if that one kirin tail could be used, I have seen it on pets before but sadly I lack a reference, where there is a lot of fluff on the end? It resembles the tail on the plush.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC on the back hooves and the claws in the front. I would prefer purple though for the hoof/claw color.
Reference Image(s): CLICK

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Custom Items: See below
Reference Image(s) for Items: CLICK - The skull on her head, the necklace (which in his case I want the jewel to be the same green used on his legs), and could he have small bones dangling in his hair.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: T (Tae) or Sorrow
Breed: Hippogryph/Kirin
Temper: Grieving

Other Notes: They are meant to be IDENTICAL twins. o uo They only feature that will separate them is the jewel on their necklace.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:04 pm
~Angeni~

MUST EDIT LATER

Naoto
Soquili Species: Mega Mutant Angeni
WIP Needed?: Yes! <3

Body: A golden color that fades to a white. The fading will occur down his legs, his under belly and his muzzle. The golden color will be like a cheetah's coat as seen the in references I provided. As for the spots..I want cheetah spots from the side of his cheeks all the way down to the end of his tail. Cheetah's also have a black tip to their tail so I would like that as well. Different sized spots are preferred.
Face: In the ref picture he has a marking under both of his eyes. I would like that same marking on him. Also I would like small fangs to be showing and his expression changed to something a little more angry? Not like how the kalona's look though.
Eyes: Golden color like in the ref.
Mane: See Ref for color. Knee length and very choppy.
Tail: A feline tail, but I would like it thick like a snow leopard. See ref for an example.
Hooves/Fetlocks: He is going to have paws.
Reference Image(s): OC Image | Cheetah Ref 1 | Cheetah Ref 2 | Cheetah Ref 3 | Snow Leopard Ref 1 | Snow Leopard Ref 2 | Snow Leopard Ref 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2, See ref for colors and markings on wings. Two wings will be white with red tips and the other two will be a really dark gray with black snow leopard spots on them.
Other Notes: He is going to have paws for feet. Feline paws though please <3 I would like his ears to be feline and resemble that of a snow leopard but with cheetah spots on them. Make them the same color as the body.

Custom Items:
Chains: I would like this to be completely CC and somewhere on him. Where is up to the colorist, but I would be happy with anything since he has a few chains on his clothes as a human.
Red Straps?: This will be similar to the chains. Anywhere that looks good. xD I would like them to be more draped, like strips of linen.
Reference Image(s) for Items: CLICK

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naoto
Breed: Mutant Angeni
Temper: Cocky
Mate: ----

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: The shop has been dead for a good 3+ years.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: He won't be having a domain
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): N/A
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): N/A

Personality (required In general): Naoto is a rather cocky individual. When he isn't picking on others or trying to boost his ego, he is looking for someone to spar with. He tries to make friends, but is better at making enemies because no one ever can see past his sarcastic attitude or his rude crass comments. He gets into more verbal fights then physical and has more fun causing fights then being actually in them.

Deep down though, he is a gentle kind soul that likes to show off to seem cool or more mature. He isn't mean intentionally and always feels bad afterwards. He gets that side from his mother and most of the time, he wants to be affectionate yet he knows he would get looked at oddly for it.

So seemingly he is a creature of society. Always trying to be the coolest thing out there even though he is scared out of his mind especially if he has to do something dangerous.
Plot ideas (required): He Is going to have a lot of fun in Soq.
I want him to be part of a plot where he embarks on a quest. It would be the kind of quest where he would go out meeting others and seeing all there is to see. He would grow up in a sense and be more of an adult then he had ever been. In the end I would want him to mature and take on more of a pure side. I want him to find himself and not be afraid to be himself around others instead of this fake individual he had grown to become.

With that in mind, I would love if he went down a wrong path for a little bit of time. Whether it be some sort of plot to attempt to corrupt him or try to hold him hostage, since deep down he is a sissy if someone over powers him. I would highly amused if he met his match and was held captive for a good while.

Other then that I would want to build his character in Soq since it has been a very long time since I Rped this OC. <3

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:32 am
~Flutter~

None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:37 pm
~Usidia~

Soquili Species: Nymph
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: N/A
WIP Needed? Not needed, but if you feel you need to then sure!

Body: Black body, but CC on the body markings.
Face: No real changes to the face, but your more then welcome to have the markings go on there. The eyes I want to be white
Mane: Stock Punk Mane
Mane Color: See ref image for example. But all those colors, if not all then most, I want incorporated into the mane somehow, but overall it's CC. The more colorful the better! ;D
Tail: The stock Bunny Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Hair Colors | Body Marking Inspiration (Go crazy with it)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Other Notes:

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I will decide the name later once I see her
Breed: Nymph
Temper: I will decide this later as well once I see her

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soquili Species: Nymph
Concept Origin: N/A
WIP Needed? Not needed, but if you feel you need to then sure!

Body: Black body, but CC on the body markings.
Face: No real changes to the face, but your more then welcome to have the markings go on there. The eyes I want to be white
Mane: Stock Punk Mane
Mane Color: See ref image for example. But all those colors, if not all then most, I want incorporated into the mane somehow, but overall it's CC. The more colorful the better! ;D
Tail: The stock Bunny Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Hair Colors | Body Marking Inspiration (Go crazy with it)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Other Notes:

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I will decide the name later once I see her
Breed: Nymph
Temper: I will decide this later as well once I see her

** They are identical twins if you haven't noticed. xD

Total: 1.1 mil

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:51 am
~Skinwalker~

Edit Category: Moderate, I think
Soquili Species: Reg Cursed Catwalker
Concept Origin: Gabriel's Father
WIP Needed? Yes! I would also like an unpelted version as well.

Body: Completely white. I want black tiger like stripes to come up his legs and stop a little above the knee. Also would like a faded grayscale kind of thing from his knee down to his hoof. See ref image for stripes and grayscale fading.
Face: Eyes I want to be a pale blue.
Mane: Black in color. I want it to be long, straight and down past his knees a little bit. I would like a few sloppy braids tied in some pale blue string. The same blue color from the eyes can be used.
Tail: Black in color. Straight and long with a few small braids with beads holding the braids together. The beads I want to be white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves I want pale blue like his eyes or the blue on his son's hooves. As for the fetlocks I want them a little longer, but I'm leaving length up to you.
Reference Image(s): Son Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Fins: N/a
Pelt: I would like it to be similar or look as close to a snow leopard's pelt as it can get. Only thing I want altered is the color of the fur. I would want it white with the spots instead of the brownish/gray color. This isn't for a snow leopard walker just for the spots. They could also be a mix of his son's spots and the snow leopard ones. I'm open to all possibilities. See ref for spots.
Other Notes:
Reference Image(s): Pelt Ref 1 | Pelt Ref 2 | Pelt Ref 3

Custom Items: A lantern around his neck as well as some chains dangling from around the neck. I want it much more extravagant then his son has. I will leave that completely up to you. I would like it tied around his neck with a pale blue string. See son ref image for lantern idea so you know how extravagant to make it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Son Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lunar the Cursed
Breed: Cursed Catwalker
Temper: Maniacal

Cost: 4.2 mil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:53 am
~Mock-Babies~

Soquili Species: CC
Concept Origin: Mock-Child
WIP Needed? Yes
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Schizophrenia
Breed: CC (Depends on what you make him/her)
Temper: Foreboding

Body: See Refs
Face: See Refs
Mane: See Refs
Tail: See Refs
Hooves/Fetlocks: See Refs
Reference Image(s): Gabriel Cert | Gabriel Uncert | Schizoid Cert | Schizoid Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): See Ref
Wings: See Ref
Other Notes:

Custom Items: See Ref images
Reference Image(s) for Items: Gabriel Cert | Gabriel Uncert | Schizoid Cert | Schizoid Uncert

Since this is suppose to be a mock-baby and is sort of like a breeding...I'm leaving it completely CC. I would rather it be a surprise just like a breeding is.

I was given permission to pursue this idea.

OR

Soquili Species: CC
Concept Origin: Mock-Child
WIP Needed? Yes
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Key
Breed: CC (Depends on what you make him/her)
Temper: Whimsical

Body: See Refs
Face: See Refs
Mane: See Refs
Tail: See Refs
Hooves/Fetlocks: See Refs
Reference Image(s): Lenore Cert | Lenore Cert Unmasked | Tynan Cert | Tynan Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): See Ref images
Wings: See Ref images
Other Notes:

Custom Items: See Ref images
Reference Image(s) for Items: Lenore Cert | Lenore Cert Unmasked | Tynan Cert | Tynan Uncert

Since this is suppose to be a mock-baby and is sort of like a breeding...I'm leaving it completely CC. I would rather it be a surprise just like a breeding is.

I was given permission to pursue this idea.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:44 am
~Purewalker, Mutant or Pawed Mutant~

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Mutant
Concept Origin: Plushie Concept
WIP Needed? Nope
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Feliciana Ásdís
Breed: Mutant
Temper: Tactical

Body: Exactly like the red
Face: Would be amazing if her expression could change to more of a grimace like the plushie.
Mane: Exactly like the plush with just some more to increase the length. The color I want to match how the hair looks on the plushie.
Tail: Wolf tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): HERE

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Paws instead of hooves

Custom Items: A silver necklace around her neck with a couple large fangs in the middle.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace - Something similar to this in color and look..

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-------------------------------------------------------

Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Ulun'suti
WIP Needed? Yes

Body:
Face:
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Breed: Silver Dragon
Temper:
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:32 pm
*snuggles thread*
Good luck with all your quests.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100