Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
(MOVED){--Questing for that special 'Mochi The Puppy'--} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help Me^^
  +1
View Results

Sapphire Skillz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:14 am

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
QUEST THREAD MOVED, PLEASE VISIT MY NEW ONE^^: Click
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:43 pm
User Image

Nah. Horo-Horo doesn't look stupid xD

Anyway, quite a cluttered dream avvy you have there mad D
Good thing the Mochi is viewable.
Lol xD

Anyway, looking forward to see further progress of your quest thread ^_^

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:12 pm
I would take some of the more exspensive things off of your avvie especially if you can't see them. Because I know that that particular avvie will be very hard to obtain.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:15 pm
User Image

Not to mention due to Gaia layering, a bit of them may not be actually wearable at the same time. You may also be attacked by the evil green goo. Wearing that much at once wil probably effect you.

User Image  

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:17 pm
Just as a little project, take the top five most exspensive things off of your avvie and if you can see a difference, try replacing it with something else.

Using Utena for inspiration here...
instead of a plumeria headpiece... you could try the poinsettia it has the same basic look but its much cheaper. *note that I know you don't have either of those items on your dream avvie... its just an example.*

And try making special posts for donations and progress and news and such... it helps yourself and people wanting to donate to you. If you ever need any advice I am always here and the best of luck on your dream avvie  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:18 pm
Duke_Azriel
User Image

Not to mention due to Gaia layering, a bit of them may not be actually wearable at the same time. You may also be attacked by the evil green goo. Wearing that much at once wil probably effect you.

User Image

So true Duke, that thought didn't even cross my mind. I forgot about the layering issues.  

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sapphire Skillz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:06 am
blueeyed_orchid
Duke_Azriel
User Image

User Image

So true Duke, that thought didn't even cross my mind. I forgot about the layering issues.

Oh well Thanks alot^^ I'll try it.
It's nice to know someone cares! whee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:07 am
blueeyed_orchid
Just as a little project, take the top five most exspensive things off of your avvie and if you can see a difference, try replacing it with something else.

instead of a plumeria headpiece... you could try the poinsettia it has the same basic look but its much cheaper. *note that I know you don't have either of those items on your dream avvie... its just an example.*

And try making special posts for donations and progress and news and such... it helps yourself and people wanting to donate to you. If you ever need any advice I am always here and the best of luck on your dream avvie

Umm just to make sure for myself, what do you mean by special post?
Thanks for the tip though (again)^^

Sapphire Skillz

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:54 am
Natsuki-Rena
blueeyed_orchid

Like designate a certain topic for each post... if you want you can check out my thread to see what I mean... it's kinda under construction right now though..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:03 pm
blueeyed_orchid
Natsuki-Rena
blueeyed_orchid

Like designate a certain topic for each post... if you want you can check out my thread to see what I mean... it's kinda under construction right now though..

Oh I see, but wouldn't it turn out wrong since people have already replied to this thread?
(Thank you for the Donation again!)

Sapphire Skillz

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:09 pm
Natsuki-Rena
blueeyed_orchid
Natsuki-Rena
blueeyed_orchid

Oh I see, but wouldn't it turn out wrong since people have already replied to this thread?

Yes, that is when you kindly tell them that you are trying to makeover your thread and need the space on the first page... if you do it REALLY politely they will delete their posts.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:11 pm
May I also suggest that instead of the Angelic Pendant... you try the pendant from the Holy Gauntlets? I think that one looks better, plus it is WAY cheaper... by the way... loving the less cluttered avvie!!  

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sapphire Skillz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:26 pm
blueeyed_orchid
Natsuki-Rena
blueeyed_orchid
Natsuki-Rena
blueeyed_orchid

Yes, that is when you kindly tell them that you are trying to makeover your thread and need the space on the first page... if you do it REALLY politely they will delete their posts.

But does it really make a difference?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:28 pm
blueeyed_orchid
May I also suggest that instead of the Angelic Pendant... you try the pendant from the Holy Gauntlets? I think that one looks better, plus it is WAY cheaper... by the way... loving the less cluttered avvie!!

Oh~ Good idea, but I'll change it later cause I'm a bit tired.
Thanks, I really like the Inari blue scarf, it really made a difference.

Sapphire Skillz

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:29 pm
Natsuki-Rena
blueeyed_orchid
Natsuki-Rena
blueeyed_orchid
Natsuki-Rena
blueeyed_orchid

But does it really make a difference?

I usually am more generous to people who have a well organized thread because it shows that they are serious about questing... who would want to put all that time and effort into making it look awesome just to forget about the quest, not even complete it, and use the donations that were given for that quest for something else. It's just makes you look better.  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff