Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
NEW QUESTIONS. Don't worry. It's only 3 this time... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to answer my questions? I didn't think so.
  you got that right!
  actually I am ^_^
  you know the drill, gold.
View Results

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:46 am
I have new questions and some old ones that I need to rephrase.

>> I was able to figure out questing on my own thanx to someone who told me they got their wicked profile off of tektek.org. also dream avatars and the list list of available of items. I did something on my own. I am proud of myself. anyway for you ppl who look like this sweatdrop
>> How do you put pics in your signature/anywhere? I WAS going to reput this question but I figured I'd learn on my own like I did with tektek.org. Isn't that a relief?
>> Why is it that sometimes I get zero gold while playing jigsaw? I already figured it was because you'd get too rich to fast if you kept getting 33 every time you did an easy puzzle. but I wanted to ask anyway. That is actually a glitch in me. asking questions I already know the answer to.
>> You know that thing with Rina (or whatever she's called) on it with the options of Wishlist, Preferences, Profile theme Override, etc.? Well how do I access it without having to add to my wishlist. I never noticed the word account before...
>> Have people actually been banned for saying offensive things? I just can't imagine someone so dumb as to actually do something that is clearly against the rules. I suppose I'll be next, huh stare i tend to argue with the opinions/beliefs of others rather over-dramatically and may occasionally cross the border between exceptible and offensive. go figure 3nodding
>> What's all this about your own shops? What? Where? When? Why? How? I already know about sbout selling things on the market. mad I mean selling avi art. that sorta thing.
>> So can you get old models of cars from Sam's? boy am I an idiot. the model of cars others had turns out were available. I just didn't notice sweatdrop

Onto the new question(s)
>> How do you delete a thread you create?
>> What is a thank you letter, how do you get them, and why are they worth so much on the market?
>> What is zOMG?

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:49 am
Sweet Jesus, thats a lot of questions. o.o  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:36 pm
Secret Angel 3
I have MANY
>> What is questing and how does it work? Questing is when you have an item that you want and you save or accept donations for it
>> How do you put pics in your signature? hover your mouse over 'my gaia' and choose 'account' you have the option to edit your sig and your find an image to place there
>> How do you post pics anywhere? usually using the link from photobucket is easiest
>> How do you apply to be a gift ninja? (I already read that thing about the requirements: must be active and have been a member for at least 3 weeks, etc.) no clue on that one
>> Is there a list anywhere of everything ever created for your gaia avatar?tektek.org
>> Why is it when I click "gift" the cash shop shows up? dunno
>> Why is it that sometimes I get zero gold while playing jigsaw? cause it sucks like that
>> Lately I've been seeing models of cars that I did not have the option of choosing from, like a truck. I've been seeing a lot of trucks. Where do ppl get them? the trucks are older models, i guess they got rid of them when they added the ufo
>> Why does Gaia only have 7 games? no clue
>> Do you get money when you race in the rally? nope
How do you challenge someone? you hover over their car click on the plus sign that you will see you will then have the option to challenge them
>> The fishing game is EXTREMELY difficult. Where can I complain? I bought grade A fish, pressed save to my game and exitted but it never saved scream ! It is so hard that during one session I caught 0 fish, 6 boots, 5 tires, and 1 can. What can I do with all this junk. oh wait thats right nothing because none of it made it to my inventory. the game is SO hard and it NEVER saves. Furthermore, do I get gold for fishing? Because if not, I am NEVER fishing again and I'm gonna sell what bait I have left on the marketplace. You can get rare fish that can be sold for gold on the marketplace but you don't get gold from fishing itself
>> What's all this about your own shops? In the marketplace you have the opportunity to own a shop that you can use to sell items in your inventory>> Will I get gold for completing the Liam related quest? never finished it
>> Who comes up with the gaia comics? They are hilarious and just plain awesome! xd the Admins I guess
>> Why is it that the only way to access my wishlist is by adding to it or by going to the marketplace? no idea
>> You know that thing with Rina (or whatever she's called) on it with the options of Wishlist, Preferences, Profile theme Override, etc.? Well how do I access it without having to add to my wishlist. hover over my gaia and click account
>> Why is it when I am browsing shops I get navigated away from the shop from adding something to my wishlist. It is the most annoying thing EVER. I have to go back to the shops all over again and find what I was looking at all over again. Cause that's just how gaia rolls
>> Is there a complain forum? I have so many its ridiculous. People will start thinking I'm an annoying uuuh. oh, whats the word? forget it. No idea
>> Sakura, are you really poor?/ Is he really poor? [not as in "are you extremely poverish?" but as in "Are you a poor Gaian for real?"
This is just something that occurred to me that I'm wondering about. sweatdrop He probably means poor as in low on gold
>> In the marketplace, why do some items say "game"? What does that mean? meaning that there was an event held that had the item as a prize for either playing a game or just clicking a link
>> What can you do with bugs you collect? make ink
>> What can you do with cans/tires/boots? I don't know
>> What can you do with those purple bachelor degree things? get a bachelor outfit from H.R Wesley
>> What can you do with the fish you catch other than sell them on the marketplace? Are they actually worth anything? Can you trade them in for something else like the flowers and trash? Trash and flowers are picked up in the towns
>> What is "bumping"? when you post the word bump to make a thread rise to the top of the page
>> Have people actually been banned for saying offensive things? I just can't imagine someone so dumb as to actually do something that is clearly against the rules. Banned from the guild or from gaia?
>> And as a personnel question, Do you find being "random" is stupid? No and if you do this isn't the guild for you, we have a crap-ton of random people
>> Is saying that something is stupid illegal in the guild? No not if you give a good explanaition as to why it's stupid, just be prepared to get reemed a new one. there are some good debaters in this guild
>> If you posted something offensive do you get warnings to edit or delete what you posted or are you immediately banned? Depending on how offensive, like if it pisses one or two people off you'll probably get a warning and a scathing lecture from the people offended, but if you post some extremely offensive that is just plain sick and wrong, expect to be pwned by the mods and their ban hammers
>> Are the elites of the guild just regular Gaians like me and everybody else? They are regular gaians that have been in the guild a long time or since it was created

>I actually had a lot more but I can't think of them now that I'm trying to remember...
>most importantly, did I post this in the right place? You did say the main forum.
>I really did have more questions. Would it be alright to post again? or should I just edit this? and when you move it, where is it gonna go? you can post more as long as you don't double post and it looks to be in the right place

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:47 pm
Round of applause for Pineapple!  

Artanus

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:02 pm
Lol Pineapple had some time to kill  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:27 pm
pineapple07
Lol Pineapple had some time to kill

Pineapple...........You are a genius whee !  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:11 pm
Artanus
Hear Hear! She's the only brave soul to tackled that questioner  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:13 pm
Dr Entropy
Artanus

How do we Prize her confused ??  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:41 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Dr Entropy
Artanus

she gets...the joy of knowing the answers to a lot of questions xd

and for being frikken insane for answering them all mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:47 am
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Dr Entropy
Artanus

Lol I just figured to answer them to get it done with and to save everyone else's fingers  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:29 am
pineapple07
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Dr Entropy
Artanus

Lol I just figured to answer them to get it done with and to save everyone else's fingers

I was tempted.....You surely saved my fingers whee thank youu heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:14 am
pineapple07
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Dr Entropy
Artanus

Way to take one for the team Pineapple!  

Artanus

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:57 am
Wow. I didn't think anyone would answer them all. O.o Congrats pineapple. You have skillz. 3nodding :gives lightsaber:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:04 pm
yay pinapple =D

i would have never done all of those, there are too many gonk  

screwin your dad

Tipsy Man-Lover

7,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:58 pm
pineapple07
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Dr Entropy
Artanus

you are the fg4pg martyr xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces