63%
 63%  [ 12 ]
halo 3
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

Kai898

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:00 am
i think call of duty 4 is the very best halo3 was not what i wanted it to be like  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:01 am
I shalt choose the invisible tertiary option of Unreal Tournament III!  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Captain Ninja Panda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:02 am
Killzone 2  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:05 am
Captain Jeff
Killzone 2
i want to played that game i thought that was perty cool and fun i played the 1 and it was alright  

Kai898

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:07 am
Kai898
Soul of Aqua
i have played that demo by for it was prety cool and alsome but call of duty 4 beates that up in my world
It all depends on your play style, UT is a very fast shooter and it all is about first reaching the weapon of choice and trying to get atleast some kills with it before you die and die you will quickly. Whilst with CoD4 you spawn already with your weapon of choice and you are really out to live as long as possible whilst killing as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:16 am
Soul of Aqua
Kai898
Soul of Aqua
i have played that demo by for it was prety cool and alsome but call of duty 4 beates that up in my world
It all depends on your play style, UT is a very fast shooter and it all is about first reaching the weapon of choice and trying to get atleast some kills with it before you die and die you will quickly. Whilst with CoD4 you spawn already with your weapon of choice and you are really out to live as long as possible whilst killing as much as possible.
yes your right it depents on what you like hard or not so hard call of duty 4 you must likely to do better then any one but in that game you have to find the wepons and kill each other with those in call of duty 4 you creat a class and put your favorite guns on and kill with those  

Kai898

Kai898

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:20 am
what about ummmm army of two any you guyz play that i have that game it is alsome it build team work a litter and bonting happens when playing with your dad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:25 am
in army of two online you have to get money then buy new guns and stuff and all that and offline you do the same thang the achiems for xbox 360 are so esay to get like buy al the maskes kill 100 guys i think it is with a pistol blaugh xd  

Kai898

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:28 am
Kai898
what about ummmm army of two any you guyz play that i have that game it is alsome it build team work a litter and bonting happens when playing with your dad
In my opinion a very lousy game. Then again I had no one to partner up with in story mode. I also found the competition on Live extremely lousy. And Live a bit boring as well outside the lack of good players. The shooting did not feel so good and the hiding system didn't always do as it should.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:37 am
The best FPS for me is....

Single play:
has a decent catch in it. something like the old Unreal 2 and Gears of War. they make you feel the need for survivability and also there are some pickupable weapons and ammo. and the game must have the mood of Doom 3 or FEAR.

Multiplay:
i'd love it to have smthing like Battlefield 2 or Halo 3 and th objectives system of Ghost Recon Series. i want maps and a game that supports up to 64 players, love heart oh yeah i'd like a game that have customizable kit setups like SOCOM Series have.  

Ritter Mayura

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:29 am
Halo 3 is awesome.

Oh, but Team Fortress 2 is as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:11 am
halo 3  

l-Samiya-l

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:43 am
zphal_girl87
Halo 3 is awesome.

Please, don't use those two games in one sentence unless the sentence be: "Halo 3 is by far not as good as Team Fortress 2."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:45 am
Soul of Aqua
zphal_girl87
Halo 3 is awesome.

Please, don't use those two games in one sentence unless the sentence be: "Halo 3 is by far not as good as Team Fortress 2."

confused I'll use 'em however I like.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff