Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Nooooooooes~! School's Back in Session~! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaddy loves you! Do You loves her? =D
  Yesh!
  Noes~
  O_o Wtf? Who are you?!
View Results

Kadis Yamasaki

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:40 pm
"What is 'normal' anyway? If you don't trouble the rest of the world, there's no harm in being abnormal..."

>.< School started again today and it really sucked! I had no classes with anyone I knew And I had the last lunch period (again, with no one I knew)! The worst of it is, in my math class there's this senior girl who I'm deathly afraid of! She threatened to kill one of my good friends last year, just for taking a picture of her boyfriend (who I must say is smexy). And I'm so scared oh her TT.TT This is gonna be one of the worst school years ever!

Ichihara Yuuko - XxxHolic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:03 pm
i only know like 5 people from my school that made it to college and i only see 2 of them in class. so many new people! but thats not always a bad thing. people are a WHOLE lot more mature in college.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kadis Yamasaki

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:24 pm
jfm567
i only know like 5 people from my school that made it to college and i only see 2 of them in class. so many new people! but thats not always a bad thing. people are a WHOLE lot more mature in college.
"What is 'normal' anyway? If you don't trouble the rest of the world, there's no harm in being abnormal..."

Woof~ But Kaddy only just started her sophomore year~ And it sucks because my best friend moved away, and this guy I liked last year (And kinda still do) goes to a different school. So I've got no one TT.TT

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:32 pm
Kadis Yamasaki
jfm567

Woof~ But Kaddy only just started her sophomore year~ And it sucks because my best friend moved away, and this guy I liked last year (And kinda still do) goes to a different school. So I've got no one TT.TT

well, you still have to meet new people. xD  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kadis Yamasaki

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:35 pm
jfm567
Kadis Yamasaki
jfm567

But I'm not the type who does that...>.< I'm the shy quiet type, that no one likes. Nobody even knows I exist! >.<

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:40 pm
Kadis Yamasaki
jfm567
Kadis Yamasaki
jfm567

But I'm not the type who does that...>.< I'm the shy quiet type, that no one likes. Nobody even knows I exist! >.<

well, i know you exist. mainly because were talking now.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kadis Yamasaki

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:42 pm
jfm567
Kadis Yamasaki
jfm567
Kadis Yamasaki
jfm567

>.> Does that really count?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:43 pm
Kadis Yamasaki
jfm567
Kadis Yamasaki
jfm567
Kadis Yamasaki
jfm567

yup, theres no denying it.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kadis Yamasaki

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:46 pm
jfm567
Kadis Yamasaki
jfm567
Kadis Yamasaki
jfm567

yup, theres no denying it.

But you don't even knows meh =P So are you really sure? I mean, why talk to someone you don't know, or just met?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:55 pm
Listen to Jfm he speaks truth. Be more confident in yourself, I'm shy so I know it's hard but try sitting next to someone you think you'd have something in common with and work form that.  

RaidenKazama

Kadis Yamasaki

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:59 pm
RaidenKazama
Listen to Jfm he speaks truth. Be more confident in yourself, I'm shy so I know it's hard but try sitting next to someone you think you'd have something in common with and work form that.

But there's absolutely no one! Most peoples at my school are all preps, and I hate preps. Preps bug meh to death >.< Another reason is because no one would even really like me. I'm the odd type of girl, the weird one. And no one likes the weird girls

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:02 pm
its perfectly fine if your shy! because people like me will come and eventually talk to you. xD i work like that. but sadly, im not able to see anyone on here face to face.

@raiden: im sure your not THAT shy.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:02 pm
I'm REALLY weird and I made lots of friends at high school. 3nodding I'm a sophomore this year too. Just be yourself and if you don't care, they won't either.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:05 pm
EggaxSponge
I'm REALLY weird and I made lots of friends at high school. 3nodding I'm a sophomore this year too. Just be yourself and if you don't care, they won't either.

Oh, I can assure you...if I be myself, they will exclude me for everything...

Kadis Yamasaki

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:11 pm
Kadis Yamasaki
EggaxSponge

Oh, I can assure you...if I be myself, they will exclude me for everything...

That is NOT true. I thought that too, but I was wrong. Whatever it is you don't like about yourself, you either have to embrace it, or change it. It's the only way you can achieve self-actualization/feel comfortable enough to fit in. But I assure you, if people don't accept you after you accept yourself, they are either retarded or you have a social behavior you need to re-examine. But it sounds like you sincerely doubt yourself, and it holds you back.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff