Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:21 pm
So, DeD's lovelies have been neededing RP and plots for a while now, and it seems that many others have started RP Plot threads, so why not follow the trend? Everything's pretty basic, there's not much I really need to explain. XDD

| |Individual Availability

Name--RP--Flings--Romance--Plots

Kaelyn--Yes!--Nope--Mated—TOTALLY
Kanti--Yes--No.—Nope. Never—Course
Ananchel--Course~--No.--Not at the moment--Maybe
Sopheary--Yes! Absolutely!--Maybe. It would have to be a really, really good plot--Hmm. Again. Needs to be a good plot--Absolutely!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:23 pm
User Image Name: Sopheary
Name Meaning: Lovely, attractive, beautiful girl
Sex: Female
Breed: Normal, Apsara Dancer

Personality: Not flushed out yet. For the most part, she's formal, polite, poetic, yet unaware of a lot of the world around her.

History: Not flushed out yet

Family:
None known of

Romance: None. I'm open to suggestions, but they'd have to be really, really good. I'm not sure if I want to mate her, or if I want to have a series of flings. To be mated with Amitabha

Breedings:
1-Ryujin; Sabin & Kamiki*
2-Amitabha-Roniel*
3-Amitabha-Roniel
*-Order unknown. Depends on who becomes available first~
Plots||

1-Basically, just to meet people. I'm completely open to plot ideas.
2-Maybe, along the line, I could find someone who was possessive, for her? Someone who would want her as his own, like her little gem. This may or may not end up with a breeding or more. I'm open to ideas on this.

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:25 pm
Current RPs ||

---

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:25 pm
User ImageName: Kanti Nuttah
Name Meaning: My Heart Sings

Personality:
Kanti is run extremely by her emotions, and makes many of her choices not by logic or 'what is right' but more by what she really wants, dispite what else may come. She has a distinct need to be the opposite of her mother, seeking excitement and thrills. These needs, however, seem to get her in bad positions at times. She is more open to the world than her mother is, and has a wistful heart that seems to always make her decisions for her. Kanti is now a skinwalker! She is highly proud of her blood, and her need to kill reigns above everything. She considers all other races filth, and not worth anything.

History:
Kanti was born to Kaelyn and Wakinyan. As a foal, she was around her family mostly, spending time with both her mother and father, though he wasn't around as much. As she grew, however, she began to dislike the person that her mother was, and had vowed to not become like her. Because of this, she began to seek thrills. It wasn't long before she met(somewhat involuntarily) the Kalona Aveshar. She was quick to fear him and hate him, but at the same time she had grown immediately fond of the thrill that his presence brought. She still stays by his side, not minding her 'pet' status. Trying to appease her master, Kanti accepted a proposition by a mysterious and unknown(to her) two-legger. As a result, she had becoe a skinwalker.

Family:
Mother: Kaelyn
Father: Wakinyan(and his hugemongous family. XD)
Children: Atticus and Octavia

Romance: None ever

Breedings:
1-Used with Torey(Kami)
2-To be used with Aveshar(Lat)
-----Skinwalkering------
3-???

Seeking||

Victims! I need to get into the swing of RPing skinwalkers, so Kanti needs some victims. Attacks, close attacks, anything that you want! You can basically snag her to use for any of the plots that you might need ^^

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:26 pm
Current RPs||
Shades of the Dark--Aveshar//~Latonia de la Courtel~

---

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:27 pm
User ImageName: Ananchel(Ana, Anan, Chel)
Name Meaning: Grace of God

Personality:
Ananchel's personality hasn't been fully worked out but for her most part, she is a very formal mare. She is curious about the world around her, since she is fairly new to it, as well as its inhabitants.

History:
Anan came to the lands of Soquili from another land, the details of which have not been shown. What she has shown, however, that the lands were very cold, and its inhabitants were equally as such, which was why she had left.

Family:
None

Romance: Mated with Benoni~?

Breedings:
1-Used with Ulysses(Kamiki & Sabin)
2-?? To be used with Benoni?
3-?? To be used with Benoni?

Plots||

Main plot: Like it says above, Anan hasn't revealed much about her past, besides from she comes from a place that she remembers as very cold, with inhabitants that are somewhat mean. In one RP, she states that she had come to the SoqLands in an attempt to 'start a new life,' or 'begin again.' Perhaps this is because there was something in that land that wasn't much to her appeal, causing her to try to escape from it all?
This lead me to the idea of perhaps questing a character from Anan's past, one that wasn't too nice. Whether this be a sibling, parent, or perhaps a past mate is unsure, but it is certain that this figure would come back to somewhat haunt her, attempting to cause her harm and havoc.

Other plots-Open for suggestions~~

Seeking||

Hints: Anan's brother is coming to town~ If anyone has a soq with a seer-like ability, maybe she can meet them and they can hint at her brother's arrival?

Knight: This stallion will most likely become her mate. He will be someone she can depend upon to save her from Ezekiel(brother) when he comes.

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:28 pm
Current RPs||
Red Wings and Silver Butterflies--Regelus//Cajmera
Among the Lilies--Sujieko//Lady in the Golden Wood
Shades of Black and Gray--Kai Liu//0--Twizted_Soul--0
Misty Morning...--Tiarnan//Celeanor
The Pale Moon Dreams--Ehren//Kaisanti
---

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:30 pm
User ImageName: Jeremiel(Jerem, Jem)
Name Meaning: Mercy of God
Sex: Male

Personality: Jeremiel is a naturally protective person. He believes it is his duty to keep an eye out for those not able to themselves. He tries to seem noble and collected, but he truly is a foal at heart.

Family:
Ananchel-Mother
Ulysses(Sabin and Kamiki)-Father
Odyssey(Sabin) and ???(Kamiki)-Sisters
Ezekiel(Kai and I)-Uncle

Romance: None yet, please

Plots||

Main plot;; The Archangel's Warriors
Jeremiel's protective personality has already lead him towards a life of being a natural warrior, and a knight. So, what I'd like to see happen, is for him to gather up a group of foals like himself. They could be friends, nothing serious at first.
Eventually, their bonds would grow, and they would become extremely close. (This would be around the late-foal, early adult, age). They would train, learn off of each other, help the familiar/soq in need, once in a while.
By the time they become adults, they would be a tight-knit group of warriors, maybe becoming a herd, set out to help those in need~
(Open for suggestions/subplots)
Needed: Foals to join the plot! I don't exactly know how many. 5-10, maybe?
Those who have expressed interest:
Kailey Koreco's Edana
Perky Persocom's Terentia

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:34 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:52 pm
---

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:29 pm
Open eh? =D

This Cele has several soqs looking for RP-ness... got anything in particular you are looking for?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:41 am
Yupyup! =D

I'm not really looking for anything in particular. xD Just general RP =3 *noddle*  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:49 pm
Mmmkay, well I'll list out my current RPables and see if any catch your fancy. <3

Seresai and Wildfire are my adventure girls... they do stuff randomly and usually get Toujours in trouble. Adventures include but are not limited too: Wild Goose chases, Snatch-and-Go of random two-legger possessions, and overall wrecking havoc among decent soquili everywhere who just want to eat grass. Gully the bear usually accompanies them. XD

Toujours is.... kinda difficult to get along with at first, but he's the pretty understanding sort and enjoys a good verbal brawl. Naturally, he is always right.

Killian is kinda emo about the love of his life running off for some adventures, but he's cheerful and energetic once he gets zapped out of his funk. Also likes random conversations and verbal spars.. he's easy going though and is willing to see other points of view. Bonfire(Killian's mate) could also use some RP, but she's being silly and just running around looking for trouble.. aka "hardship."

Tiarnan is... kinda under development in my mind... as it stands he's kinda fluffy headed and enjoys just chilling out watching clouds and contemplating spiritual stuff. He's also rather poetic and enjoys spending lazy afternoons with his siblings and random strangers.

I have others that are located in my plot thread, but those are my main project ponies. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:54 pm
Well, for Anan... I can throw out Lucifer Von Helson, for friendship plots... and if you want we could escalate things from there.

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:10 pm
Oooh~ Well, I'd love to snag some RP with Tiarnan or Toujours sometime =3 With any of my gals that you'd like. Probably either Kaelyn or Ananchel, though, since those two are the main ones that I'm concentrating on for RP an/or plots/anything else at the moment 3nodding heart

And sure! I'd love to RP Anan wif you =3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces