Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:06 pm
The very office that Wize, Riko, and now Oroami have been in. All mist nin may enter as they please to speak to the Mizukage.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:11 am
jin approached the mizukages office and knocked on the door and waited for an answer before going in  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:19 pm
Oroami had set up the office to automaticly let those outside the door in, the door became like water and swallowed Jin inside spitting him out infront of Oroami, "Hello Jin."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:41 pm
"hello oroami sensai i have a request to ask you about my wifes sisters child needs to be brought to the village he is not a month old and she wants him back and im not in the condition to get him my body is still torn from fighting yukie thanks to meldoy not believing in herself " jin looked at oroami hopeing he would understand"the babys name is kai and is not even a month old please send someone to retrieve him "  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:20 pm
Raiken sighed as he walked into the kages office and and then turned to the side and leaned against the wall, obviously it would be rude for him to merely storm in and demand things. So he decided he would wait his turn and then demand what was rightfully his.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:22 pm
The door on the outside rippled out and grabbed Raiken pulling him in the office. "Of course i can Jin, anything to help a ppupil, where is this child?" Oromai looked at Raiken "Hello, what buisness do you have," he smiled cheerfully  

Havok-Trance

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:28 pm
"its outside the leaf village in a small house the babys name is kai" jin said as he was walking out "sorry oroami sensai but i have to get back to my house so i can prepare to be married "  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:36 pm
Oroami smiled, grabbing Jion and giving him a hug, "I'm proud of you," Oroami smirked, then turned to Raiken and smiled.  

Havok-Trance

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:56 pm
"thank you sensai and congradulations for making it as mizukage" jin walked back out the door but right as he walking out he turned around and looked at oroami"oh yeah when im all healed up i need to learn some new jutsu ill wait for your call sensai and your invited to the wedding its held three days from today on the beach or thats what im telling the misses" jin said as he laughed walking home jin thought on his way home "time to tell marina her baby is being brought back to the village for her and tell hikari our wedding is on the beach at sunset"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:05 pm
Raiken bowed and spoke " I am a new arrival to your village and was hoping for a squad or atleast a sensei" he said smiling as he bowed to the kage and slowly rose awaiting a response. He did not show any kind of fear nor disrespect and kindly smiled at his kage.  

ken-faita

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:18 pm
Oroami smiled he began to think, "I believe there is a ninja in the village who is looking for a student, I will check."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:11 am
Raiken bowed smiling " Thank you kage-sama..." Raiken said as he saw begin to look through some papers, as he could not read minds he could only speculate by his physical movements that he was going through his drawers searching for a ninja who would become his sensei.....  

ken-faita

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:11 pm
Scratching his head Oroami turned to Raiken "Well, there is a man by the name of Train, he is a Chunin though, you could always join my group of Pupils."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:39 pm
Raiken began to think to himself " hmmm my own personal trainer or kage.... I am not really sure which...." he thought as he looked at the kage and then spoke " Well I am not sure, how many pupils are in your group, if there are 2 already I would prefer not to make your life any more difficult so if there are 2 or more than I will have train." he said smiling as he looked at the kage and awaited to hear what he would tell him about the pupils.  

ken-faita

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:34 pm
Oroami laughed "I have three pupils, and i love having more pupils."  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items