Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
yay the official FG4PG i love pie random thread EDITED Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is ish random
  YES!!! BELIVE IT!!!!
View Results

The Real ish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:07 pm
am i random reson ???

this is just a whatever thread so do wat u like always following the gaia and guild rules tho......

respect dammit

edit: topic: will obama instill semi comunist properties is ellected prez?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:13 pm
Um I think this goes in the spam forum.

If you want to keep it here though, then all you need is a topic to discuss. ^_^  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:28 pm
The Real ish
am i random reson ???

this is just a whatever thread so do wat u like always following the gaia and guild rules tho......

respect dammit

i have no idea what you just asked. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:34 pm
bluegrass cat
The Real ish
am i random reson ???

respect dammit

uhh...we probably have to ask Metallic Noodels about that sweatdrop  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

The Real ish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:36 pm
bluegrass cat
The Real ish
am i random reson ???

respect dammit

ive heard that people think that barrack obama will insitll comunist properties like forced goverment labor higher tax on smaller buissneses forcing them to succumb to larger mor powerfull monopolies and things like that lol

these do not reflect my veiws  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:40 pm
The Real ish
bluegrass cat
The Real ish
am i random reson ???

respect dammit

ive heard that people think that barrack obama will insitll comunist properties like forced goverment labor higher tax on smaller buissneses forcing them to succumb to larger mor powerfull monopolies and things like that lol

uhhh.....how old are you again sweatdrop ?  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

The Real ish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:58 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
The Real ish
bluegrass cat
The Real ish
am i random reson ???

respect dammit

uhhh.....how old are you again sweatdrop ?

17 18 on the 25 of this month  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:06 pm
i like obama. "You can put lipstick on a pig, but its still a pig" rofl  

Iconised Ghost

The Real ish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:29 pm
well ppl tend we will be thorwing pearls before swine if we elect hims as prez  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:39 pm
better than actually electing a swine though, right? wink

wait, what am i saying, im not even american xd  

Iconised Ghost

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:44 pm
Iconised Ghost

I found that comment to be quite out of place and rude regardless of who it was about. I dislike it when any politician at all makes comments like that and I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from praising him for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:48 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Iconised Ghost

I found that comment to be quite out of place and rude regardless of who it was about. I dislike it when any politician at all makes comments like that and I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from praising him for it.

I actually believe that he was not refering to anything to do with the McCain campaign, i think it was just a rather unfortunate saying to use given what whats-her-face said before. So i'll praise him if i want. If you think differently, then you dont have to agree with me wink  

Iconised Ghost

The Real ish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:57 pm
HEY HEY HEY NO FIGHTING IN MY TREAD UNLESS UR IN BIKINIES AND IN A POOL OF MUD OR JELLO!!!!!!!!!!! BELIVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:37 am
The Real ish
HEY HEY HEY NO FIGHTING IN MY TREAD UNLESS UR IN BIKINIES AND IN A POOL OF MUD OR JELLO!!!!!!!!!!! BELIVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't bring up politics then. This topic is ridiculous anyway.  

angel_half82
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:14 am
Iconised Ghost
teh sexiful nerdy
Iconised Ghost

I actually believe that he was not refering to anything to do with the McCain campaign, i think it was just a rather unfortunate saying to use given what whats-her-face said before. So i'll praise him if i want. If you think differently, then you dont have to agree with me wink

Enough of this he said she said BS. You guys are making utterly rediculous points about public opinion and personal views by focusing in on the whole "you can put lipstick on a pig" debacle. The fact is the majority of the candidates have used the metaphor because it gets a laugh not because they strongly believe in those words. The fact that the media and the heard of sheep-minded people that fall to their every whim have brought the decision on who the better candidate is by their public image and not the POINT OF THE ******** ELECTION... we should all be strong minded enough to see thru this cloud of media bullshit and talk competently about who is the better leader for our country.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff