Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Closed. Please see new thread. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:50 pm
New thread can be found here.

Get Yer Fixins Here!

Hello and welcome to yet another one of these ill-veiled attempts to attract RP attention. ;D I'm not exactly a newbie to Soquili, but this will be one of the first serious efforts on my part to jump-start my own plots for my boys and girls. If you're still interested, please see below for availability and also story lines I'm pursuing. If you come across something that would fit into your own Soquili plot, don't be shy to post it up so that I can take a look.

Either way, thanks for stopping by.

An additional note: If you would like me to PM you back a response as to whether or not I'd like to pursue the suggestions, please say so in your post. I fully realize that not everyone will check back here to see what I've said, but I don't want to spam your inbox uninvited either. Thank you.

Update: My teepee can be found here for new information and histories.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:12 pm
User ImagePersonality: A detached, potentially aggressive loner by nature, Amarant doesn't have any overtly redeeming qualities that save him from being labeled an arrogant b*****d. He is rarely interested in company, though he will tolerate it under certain circumstances, depending on how insistent the poor creature is and how much personality clashing is involved. He's wary of closeness, seeing it as the rash that forms before the disease of dependence sets in and goes against his proud nature. He is confrontational, sometimes cruel, and almost always infuriating, but underneath it all is the capacity to learn and to privately question his own position. A stallion that is loyal only to himself, it takes a lot to break down the barriers that time and age-old jeering have set.

Goal: To someday get this big beastie to the point where his reflexes allow for something other than disgust when among others. He needs to come to an understanding that not all weaknesses will kill him, and that sometimes it's better to be among friends than it is to be alone.

Requesting: Meetings of any type, whether it be a potential friend or an obvious enemy. As a caveat, he does not like foals. If found by one, he will be gruff, rude, and show little interest in them unless they are surprisingly mature for their age. And even then, it's a toss-up.

Plots
1. I'd love it if Amarant could meet someone as hard-headed as he is (preferably younger but NOT a foal), and maybe see himself mirrored in that ridiculous stance. They could either fight or grudgingly befriend one another from there, depending on the clout of the revelation.
2. While not exactly a sexist, Ama does have a certain idea about the feminine aspect, and his take is mostly degrading. I'd like for him to meet a strong female: level-headed, quick on her hooves, not afraid to talk him down. A skirmish, mock or otherwise, is not completely out of the question if that's the path they end up taking. This is not necessarily a mating plot, so please don't look at it like one. It's more of an introduction to the real woman, and it will go where it goes without any breeding promises.
3. This may come as a bit of a surprise, but this big brute actually enjoys meditation, feeling that it balances him and keeps his mind clear for battle. Meeting with another Zen-minded Soquili might be entertaining, if only to see the reaction they have to one another.
4. Ammy might be a hateful boy, but even he has to have a day job. A warrior-type first and foremost, he functions as a low-profile mercenary for hire who will only take up a task if it interests him. Ask him and offer him the right price, and he'll likely do it. Payment is a tricky thing, however, as it has to be something he wants. This plot pretty much calls for a creative mind who needs a muscular fix for their troubles.

New! 5. Amarant has quietly been looking for his father, or some signs of the legacy the stallion left behind. If he could find someone who looks like him - massive, blue, unruly hair, etc - or another horse who has seen/heard rumors of such Soquili, then he might press them for questions. They could lie, be honest, whatever. His frustrations would hopefully not turn violent.

More to come...

Ongoing RPs:
Tiny Meets Muscle - Pocket Lint/Amarant (resurrected/active)
In the Lean Season - Iskra/Amarant (new/active)

Complete RPs:
Because I Won't be Discouraged - Alyssum/Amarant

Inactive RPs:
More Midgets? - Fleurety/Amarant (unfinished/inactive)
Civilized Barbarity - Theia/Amarant (unfinished/inactive)
First Impressions - Hakumei/Amarant (unfinished/inactive)

User ImagePersonality: Even in his newly formed partnership with Laurelin, the kirin remains distant and potentially dangerous toward those he does not know. Though he is tender with his mate, he is still learning the ropes of normalcy, and has a tendency to revert to his old, brutally protective role if not well-prepared. When he is to be found separate from his better half (which will not be often now, save for when he's fetching her things) he is likely to be polite, possibly even helpful toward others if he thinks Laurelin would approve. Obviously, he remains somewhat dependent on praise from his loved one, and does not entirely understand what it means to be on equal footing in a relationship. This may change with time.

Goal: Being a decent father, for the moment, and a good mate to his Laurelin.

Requesting: Nothing much, to be honest. If someone wants to try and approach Laurelin or his growing family, they'll probably be met with wariness, if not violence. Friends or relatives can duck around this if Laurelin receives them well.

Plots
1. If anyone would care to backlog some interactions from his more violent days, I'm more than open to that. This would pertain to anything involving Beloved or his multiple excursions out to appease the imaginary persona. They could fall for his normal exterior, stumble into his lair, basically a mash-up of what was here previously. Feel free to suggest things~
2. Maybe a responsible stallion to tell Chimalsi what he can expect once his children arrive? He's honestly pretty clueless about the whole subject, and wouldn't mind some pointers if they were offered to him. However, this would have to be well away from Laurelin, as he will not currently tolerate another stallion in her proximity. This could hopefully develop into a friendship later on, as Chima hasn't exactly been the buddy type in previous instances. This could also be fulfilled by a mare, if the asker was so inclined, as he's more accustomed to being in the presence of females. Possible long-term plot if things go well.

More to come...

Ongoing RPs:
Hometown Blues - Alyssum/Chimalsi/Laurelin/Sitareh/Hallon (active/in progress)

Completed RPs:
Into the Belly of the Beast - Laurelin/Alyssum/Chimalsi
Money Can't Buy Me Happiness - Alyssum/Chimalsi
All That Glitters- Alyssum/Chimalsi
Little Treasures - Blaithin/Chimalsi (finished-ish?)

Inactive RPs:
The Last Muse - Odette/Chimalsi (unfinished/dropped)
Era of Repair - Artemis/Chimalsi (unfinished/inactive)
Unhealthy Miscommunication - Raksh/Chimalsi (unfinished/inactive) Note: Heavily backdated.

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:31 pm
User ImagePersonality: Still laboring under the curse that was inflicted on him for his vanity, Mephistopheles is a bitter, angry example of his race. Despite believing that he was punished unfairly for his "crimes," he is swift to condemn others who offer themselves up for judgment, and will act violently when challenged or disobeyed by those he considers to be under his control. When he can overcome such chilling hatred, he presents as a silver-tongued beast who will manipulate others to meet his own ends, often pretending to be a neutral, or even benevolent force. This is particularly visible when he offers wishes from the bottle around his neck. He does not form bonds easily, and is largely unschooled in affection, though his past implies this is due to a lack of interest. His physical deformities are regarded with contempt, though the increase in his abilities is accepted without complaint, and his affinity with the surrounding forest makes him a formidable foe. Thankfully, his talents do not extend very far outside of this domain, and those who have riled him will not be accosted outside the green realm. If they can make it out alive in the first place, that is.

Goal: Eventually, to accept what he has become along with the blame from his previous existence. Oh, and to stop plotting the demise of his kids. That would be nice.

Requesting: Something (or several somethings) to do with the wish bottle. Participants would need a certain plot in mind and would have to agree that it would go terribly wrong somehow. Must be interviewed beforehand, as Meph is a picky b*****d.

Plots:

1. Lovesick mare looking to catch the eye of her would-be mate? Jealous son hoping to overthrown his father as herd leader? Look no further than the forest demon, for he carries a bottle full of wishes against his petrified heart. This plot is only recommended for those who plan on seriously convincing the stallion of their needs, and players must be well aware that anything that happens will eventually backfire, due to the potion's taint. This will be discussed beforehand, and any agreements must be adhered to. Please note that the wishes are limited in that they cannot change the species or gender of a Soquili, nor can they be used to cause impregnation or directly cause the death of another Soquili. I will likely add to this as time goes on and I think of more no-goes, but please come to me with suggestions and we'll see how they work.
2. Apprentices... or more like minions, would be appreciated by Mephistopheles, as he cannot leave his domain and requires eyes on the outside. Someone who appreciates nature and could be corrupted, or a naive Soquili who believes they are performing good deeds by aiding a former forest guardian. He is unlikely to care for them beyond their usefulness, and if that is in any way compromised, he will be rid of them.
3. Once upon a time, Mephistopheles hatched a plan and struck a deal with a stallion named Tempest. He impregnated the halfbreed's mate from afar, and was promised that the resulting foal would be delivered to him. This never occurred, and it has left him furious ever since. Now he seeks to find some trace of his offspring that will set him free from his curse. It may eventually even occur to him to attempt to make more with another mare. That last option is up in the air and would require not only RP, but an interesting, possibly twisted female to fit the bill. Please don't bother if all you want out of it is a basket.

Ongoing RPs:

Completed RPs:
Fool's Paradise - Alyssum/Mephistopheles
Fool's Errand - Alyssum/Mephistopheles

Inactive RPs:
Sinner's Covenant Mephistopheles/Tempest (unfinished/dropped)
In Shadow and Spirit - Kurogi/Mephistopheles (unfinished/dropped)
The Path Less Traveled - Habibi/Mephistopheles (unfinished/dropped)
In the Dark Forest - Croatoan/Mephistopheles (unfinished/dropped)

User ImagePersonality: Reckless and sometimes cruel, Marla grew up in an emotionally impaired, estranged family where none of her needs were catered to during a delicate foalhood. To help with the loneliness, she "adopted" several imaginary friends that she called her phantoms, who kept her from despair and performed little tasks that would make life difficult for her enemies. Having outgrown that sort of behavior, she eventually followed in her mother's footsteps, taking over the decades old tradition of communicating with ghosts. Unfortunately, though she masquerades as a spiritual medium, Marla is actually a con-artist who preys on the living as a bringer of false hope and misinformation. She views the need to make contact with the dead as a weakness in others, a sign of being unable to let go and move on. Or worse, a curiosity that wishes to be sated without reverence to the deceased parties. Because of this, she feels justified in aiding their expulsion from disillusionment. And yet, the mare is not wholly without morals or devoid of a belief in the spiritual world herself. She can even occasionally pity someone enough to give the medium thing an honest go.

Goal
: To make her understand that just because someone can be taken advantage of, that does not necessarily mean she should follow through on it.

Requesting: Anyone who has had dead daddy issues or some kind of spiritual inclination. Maybe a few who show absolutely no interest in what she does, nor believe in ghosts and so on.

Plots
1. Someone (or more than one Soquili) who is really, honestly broken up about the death of a loved one and comes to her for solace. Depending on how they act, she may try to trick them, or she might give contact a shot. Any details can be worked out on an individual basis.
2. If there is a Soquili out there who is actually a medium, or regularly deals with the spiritual plane, it might be an explosive encounter for he or she to meet up with Marla the fraud. They could either try to talk her down from it, beat the snot out of her, or ignore the issue entirely.

New! 3. Possession by a spirit is something you run across in Marla's line of work. It's not common, but it does happen. Someone pretending to be possessed, or someone who is genuinely haunted could be fascinating to her. Alternatively, she could be the one who ran into a bad line of communication, and has to shake it off in another's presence.

Ongoing RPs:
Learning of the Spirits - Marla/Hania Shen (recently replied)

Completed RPs:
While the Moon Walks Among Us - Marla/Ceros

Inactive RPs:
The Schemer and the Fraud - Marla/Racardo (inactive/dropped)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:32 pm
User ImagePersonality: A little clumsy and somewhat spoiled, Sitareh is otherwise a sweetheart in her foalhood. She's fairly outgoing, and her unusual genetics leave her somewhat prone to treating inanimate objects like they're sentient. She also likes to hoard things when no one's looking, a trait discouraged by her father for its obvious implications, but so far she just seems to enjoy innocently "collecting" friends.
Goal: ...
Requesting: Play time with other foals and/or adults? Under daddy's supervision, of course.
Plots
1. A Soquili of similar mindset who mistakes her interest and tries to teach her more about animism, or whatever odd brand of personification they think the filly has going thus far.
2. Someone to make fun of her odd habits, possibly turning into an enemy or a grudging friend, depending on their level of meanness.
3. Suggest! I'm open to quite a bit with her.

Ongoing RPs
Finding the Limit - Milagro/Sitareh (active/in progress)
What Are You Talking About? - Sakura/Sitareh (active/in progress)

Completed RPs
A Lesson - Calixte/Sitareh

Inactive RPs
Backyard Riches - Minuet/Sitareh (unfinished/dropped)
Spunk Meets Spite - Ahote/Sitareh (unfinished/inactive)
Funny Sort of Bird - Kahiau/Sitareh (unfinished/inactive)

User Image
Personality: Quiet and a bit austere for someone so young, Feng is content to sit back and observe, but equally willing to butt in if he feels the situation warrants it. He has already developed firm views on what constitutes as "normal," and is critical of those who fall outside the boundaries of his assumptions. Despite his sometimes abrasive attitude, he can be a doting older brother, and has a soft spot for small and vulnerable creatures.
Requesting: Family RP, please! <3 Outside interaction is also desired, mainly with other foals, but he takes himself seriously enough to converse with adults.
Plots
1. It would be interesting for Feng to meet some outlandish individuals, whether visually or mentally who clash against his standards. If they initially present as well and fine, and even befriend him before showing their true nature, that might actually work out even better.
2. Those who agree with and might reinforce his attitudes into adulthood, whether young or old themselves. Alternatively, someone who is even more strict in their vision than he is - some sort of purist, perhaps, although I'm not sure if they exist outside the Kalona breed.
3. Someone/something to stand up for and protect? Pretty open in this respect, and I believe his urge to defend might overrule his distrust of so-called strange beings.

Ongoing RPs
Treading Unfamiliar Ground - Ae'ilvainyx/Fenggan (active/in progress)

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
Provoking Bad Habits - Amakehs/Fenggan (active/in progress)
Tempestuous Times - Vesper/Fenggan (active/in progress)

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:33 pm
User Image
Personality: A radical mare in her own right, Medea can nonetheless come off as emotionally-stunted and wary in the company of others. After enduring countless years of being talked down to and even outright demeaned by the stallions in her previous herd, she has developed a temper that can manifest at seemingly random moments, and is honestly a bit of a scrapper. Fitted with a fierce protectiveness of her person, most would find her to be a difficult friend, one prone to taking offense where none was meant and occasionally picking fights where bloodshed is unnecessary. Anyone capable of putting up with her in the long run falls under the blanket of her defensive ways, whether they like it or not. In a quieter mindset, she can be surprisingly perceptive, able to pick up on the surface emotions of others and read into their situations. How she uses the information she's acquired depends on the circumstances.
Requesting: Encounters of all shapes and sizes, for now. I need to get a feel for her personality, first and foremost.
Plots
1. Medea's acidic temperament toward stallions could endear her to some and pose a significant issue to most. I'd like her to meet those who agree with her sentiments, or even those who are more sheltered and don't quite understand where she's coming from. Other "traditional" mares might get a tongue-lashing, but it would attempt to be a lesson as well.
2. Not sure how cohesive the Harpy tribe(s) are anymore, but Medea would be fascinated to hear about a culture where men are the subordinates. If she could meet a female Harpy, or a captive male who is wandering nearby for whatever reason, it might set off a chain reaction that will help her develop further down the line.
3. Maybe a gentle or mild stallion to show her that not all of them are hopeless? Alternatively, someone who takes umbrage with her analysis of them and seeks to dismantle it. This would obviously take a long time, and any interested parties should buckle down if they plan on putting someone forward. Not the least bit interested in a romance at this point, but a tentative friendship that would weather her misgivings might be nice.
4. Suggest! If she works for one of your plots, don't be afraid to put it out there.

Ongoing RPs
Pfft... Males... Liquid Bismuth/Medea (active/in progress)

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

User Image
Personality: Puckish and charming, Devi has never had trouble making friends and breaking hearts. While her intentions tend to edge into a purer spectrum, she can be surprisingly oblivious to the needs of others, and sometimes misses the importance of maintaining relationships when she can always start up new ones. Although it might come off as callous and shallow, she hardly considers it an "exchange" of any kind, and doesn't expect her abandoned companions to hold grudges against her under normal circumstances. She can rally sharpness and harsh words when she finds they're required, and hosts a wealth of fiery disapproval to be wielded against those who try her. She does have an intensely maternal side, brought out primarily by her brother, who has always had a bit of a tenuous hold on reality. Her patience when it comes to the mentally unstable is the only check on her otherwise flighty nature.
Requesting: Encounters of all shapes and sizes, for now. I need to get a feel for her personality, first and foremost.
Plots
1. Family RP, ye gawds. She needs to know her brother is alive and well. Anyone who has encountered him before is welcome to inform her of such! We could work out something where it would be a plausible scenario. Could be extended if she befriends this hypothetical person, and they let it drop after a while.
2. A few stallions (and maybe some mares?) Devi could flirt with, and who would be willing to introduce her to the surrounding lands. She's nomadic by nature, but she'll hang around one location for a while if it proves interesting enough. If your Soquili is the type to fall in love easily, a little unrequited affection might spruce up what is essentially doomed to be a meet 'n greet otherwise.
3. Open to suggestions!

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:34 pm
User Image
Personality: Possessing what some might call an enhanced sense of right and wrong, Elia sees no issue in pointing out where others have gone awry. She fully recognizes that pain is not something to be taken or inflicted lightly, and that sometimes it is an accidental consequence rather than a goal. If one Soquili has paid injury or emotional damage to another of their kind, they will be granted ample opportunities to redeem themselves, and she'll be more than happy to help in their crusade to fix what they've broken. If, however, they have no interest in atonement, or actually enjoy the act of causing destruction, she will find a way to make them pay for their crimes. Her philosophy revolves around the principle of an eye for an eye, or an equivalent exchange of anguish. While she typically neglects to get her own hooves dirty unless absolutely necessary, she has plans for a network of similar-minded Soquili who might be her hammer, a team that administers the proper amount of justice. Aside from her righteous ways, Ophelia is a kindly, but reserved filly who embraces the whole of her family and its assorted oddities. She takes her duties toward her relatives and her charges very seriously, but endures teasing for her seemingly high-mannered ways with a careful smile. Her activities are kept quiet, though they are hardly a secret - she merely does not advertise to those in her bloodline who may not approve, particularly her grandmother.
Goal: For Elia to surround herself with a group who would help her in her righteous quest.
Requesting: Everything and anything~
Plots
1. Family RP! I know she hails from a huge line, and I would be more than happy to hear from whoever you have: parents, siblings, grandparents, cousins, relations by marriage, whatever you've got, I'm game.
2. Ophelia needs her hammer(s): individuals who would be able to look past her youthful frame and see that she is serious about punishing those who commit destruction. She's likely to recruit other foals, but also stallions and mares who are willing to answer to her, at least minimally. She does not expect complete loyalty, at least not at this age, but I think it would secretly please her if that were the case.
3. Consider this a call to those who populate the nasty, mean underbelly of the Soquili world. Elia needs to see the darker depths of that which she stands opposed to, and so gain a better understanding of it. I'm fine with her being injured up to a point, but please remember that she's a filly, and that I would appreciate her living to see adulthood. As such, Skinwalkers are probably not an option.
4. Happy-go-lucky foal encounters, if only for contrast. Sometimes she forgets her age, so it might be fun to see her succumb a little.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

User Image
Personality: From a distance, Grigori can come off as a bit broody, perhaps even mysterious. Up close, however, it's clear that he's awkward and uncertain around anyone outside his immediate family. Humor, for example, seems to bewilder him much of the time, not because his sense of it is lacking, but because much of it seems foreign against the backdrop of his life. While he is quick to pick up on things, he is unlikely to speak at any length about them, and he will not waste words when a gesture might suffice. He also spends a great deal of time observing others, a trait that will only deepen as he grows. He is usually slow to anger, and not naturally aggressive, but small, seemingly trivial provocations have been known to set him off.
Requesting: Anything and everything.
Plots
1. First and foremost would be family RP. This little guy loves his family, and I'm sure there are some aunts and uncles out there he would be curious to encounter. I am sticking to RPing him as a foal for the foreseeable future, at least until he's sufficiently developed, so other foal-types are a plus.
2. Every member of his immediate family has been blessed with some form of plant-guardian, and he considers it the normal state of being. Anyone he meets - at least initially - who lacks this association will be regarded with some amount of suspicion. While it isn't strong enough to be considered a prejudice, they are, to his mind, not whole. A Soq who would try to set his thinking straight on this matter would be interesting. Alternatively, other plant-based Soq who are less than shining examples of their species could accomplish a similar feat.
3. Perhaps an encounter with a trickster-type, or just some mean spirited Soquili who is trying to rile him. All of the usual methods will likely fail, which might be some cause for frustration. This would make them all the more unprepared when some minor misstep resulted in his wrath. We can discuss the general details as you like, and I'm open to ideas.
4. Suggest~

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

Lady_Ourania

Upside.-.Down

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Chimalsi's personality quirks are incredibly intriguing- they would certainly make for interesting roleplay! <3 I'm not opposed to incredibly long-lasting roleplay (actually I quite prefer it xD) and would be willing to stick with it for the long haul. It is for these reasons that I would like to present my Adelinda for your consideration...

User Image

Adelinda's feral ferocity is quelled only by her intellectual wisdom. Due to her previous imprisonment (more information available upon request) she is wary of two-leggeds, preferring to maul first and ask questions later. She faces no such qualms in dealing with other Soquili; she either ignores them or is fascinated by them in turn. She is draconic in all aspects, lacking only the ability to breath fire. Her magpie-like tendency to horde shining objects is illustrated by the shimmering golden jewelry that decorates her person. Though she is by no means likely to attempt to steal any of Chimalsi's treasure and add it to her own collection, with considerable roleplay-backstory she may attempt to "join hordes" with him- that is, add her collection to his heap, demanding in return only the ability to gaze dreamily at the resulting pile of valuables.
She would be quite able to hold her own in any fights that may occur between them, and if worse comes to worse her wings would allow her to escape his limited reach.

If you are at all interested in her, I would be most excited to discuss plot details with you! heart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:30 pm
Ooooh, yes please! That sounds like it could have fascinating potential, not to mention it would be the perfect way to ease Chimalsi into a more stable state of mind, seeing as the joining of valuables would be a huge step for him. The fact that you're suggesting we both gird up for the long run is also really a relief, as it may take a while before he's comfortable enough to even allow her near it without a negative reaction.

We can start up a thread in the guild whenever you have some spare time. I may be a little slow with my current schedule, but I'll make the effort not to drag for too long post-wise. Would you like me to set up a thread, or would you prefer to do the honors?  

Lady_Ourania

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:07 pm
I don't know if you'll find her of any use, but I think that Alyssum would be good (potentially) for the second plot idea you have for Amarant.

User Image

I'm still working on her personality, but as of right now, it reads thus:

One of the three children of Wild Rose and Briar, this cream-maned filly is full of vitality and curiousity. She enjoys playing with her siblings and going on adventures.

Alyssum believes strongly in the power of names and is greatly influenced by her perceptions of them. If she does not know the name of something, she will give it one (an example is how she calls fireflies "fake stars") until she learns the actual name. Even then, sometimes her chosen nicknames stick; while she normally means no offense, a Soquili knows instantly where they stand with this mare if she gives them a poor designation.

She's tough, (Though not the most intelligent of Soquili), and I want to strengthen her into an even stronger female. She's pretty young compared to Amarant, and she might not totally fit what you're looking for, but I thought I'd throw her out. =3

And no worries about it turning into a mate fest because... I'm so not ready to settle Alyssum down either. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:05 pm
Quote:
2. A Soquili who might be willing to try and show him the error of his ways, and open himself up to others. This is a very long term plot, as he will resist this change to a violent degree. Anyone who agrees to this will need to buckle down some.

Well I am not sure if you agree with my suggestion but here is my idea. Estelle is not very good at forming long lasting relationships either due to her childhood, she has a fixation in the stars and often turns to them rather than anything physical.

So, my idea is perhaps they can grow and learn together, she will be happy to point it out to him and stuff as she is fully aware of her inability to form connections. So as her mind wanders away from the stars and towards a friend perhaps she can drag him away from his treasure obsessions if only a little bit to begin with.

I am happy to have the RP go on for a long or as short as you want, if its not working you can feel free to try someone else or whatever <3

Here is a little more about her:

Bio:
Estelle was always fascinated in the night sky, there was something about it that always captured her imagination, she loved the lights danced spectacularly over and over again in the river to be carried away to the sea. They twinkled with such essence. Her family tried to understand her yet there was always something missing, something they never quite understood. So she ran away, to a place where the stars shone with even more grace than her families’ home. A place where she could finally call home, a place to share with others. A magnificent field with a gentle bumbling brook trickling through the line like a silent snake.

As she grew up she learnt the ways of nature, caring for the world around her and learning the positions of the stars like the markings on her fur. She felt reassured when the stars where out, like her world of worries were simply released into space to be forgotten and replaced by relieve and happiness. Yet as the nights grew longer in her mind her heart grew lonely, a small sorrow of longing crept in. She longed to find someone who she could share the wonders of the universe with, the wonder of the stars that sparkled above and the moon that shimmered endlessly in the sky.
Personality:
Estelle is a considerate and adventurous mare, although she is afraid of commitment due to her foalhood. She enjoys company when it passes, but doesn't make lingering connections, as she tends to stay in the only place she considers to be "safe" her home in the field. She is a very sociable, flirtatious and sweet mare.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:43 pm
I'd love to play with your darling girl, Quicklet. <3 Even if it doesn't work out to those specifications, I'm very interested in hearing the nickname she bestows upon my big beastie. Unfortunately, I seem to be a little behind in my RP obligations just now, but if you wanted to start, I'll try to get on it ASAP. If you want me to begin, I can probably get to it this weekend and ping you a link. Any place in particular Alyssum likes to hang out?

--

That sounds as though it might be fun, Syaoran~ I'm not sure how or if it will work with two Soquili who would rather focus elsewhere, but we can at least give it a shot. Same story as the above with my darn schedule, so if you want to start, please shoot me a link. If you'd like for me to start, I'll do that as soon as I'm able.

Thanks so much for all the interest, guys. ;w; <3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:42 pm
I would love for you to start it please <3 if you really want me to do it then I will though.
*huggles*

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:16 pm
Lady_Ourania
I'd love to play with your darling girl, Quicklet. <3 Even if it doesn't work out to those specifications, I'm very interested in hearing the nickname she bestows upon my big beastie. Unfortunately, I seem to be a little behind in my RP obligations just now, but if you wanted to start, I'll try to get on it ASAP. If you want me to begin, I can probably get to it this weekend and ping you a link. Any place in particular Alyssum likes to hang out?

rofl Alyssum's nicknames are somehow going to stick like tar, I just know it.

I don't mind starting to lessen the load on you, luff~ :B Then you don't have to worry about places Alyssum likes to go. In general, though, she's fond of forest areas, with or without waterways like rivers, so you can expect the setting to be there.

I'll ping you a link one I get set up, if that's okay? Lemme know if there's anythin' else. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:00 pm
I was wondering if you'd consider my girl Isis, for your golden boy's plot. Well er, one of them if Estelle is being rp'd for the second one. <3

Isis is a wind who considers herself odd one out for the most of the time. She's had a on and off relationship with a skinwalker named Richard. She's prone to danger and violence and she's still trying to find herself out. And she's usually very cynical and sarcastic. Maybe after their rp she becomes more sympathetic, I'm not sure. I just thought it might be fairly interesting with their two personalities.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:04 pm
Note that all RPs involving Amarant are currently caught up with posts from me. Whew. I'll start up that thread for Chimalsi and Estelle as soon as I kick up his muse.

To Death Resurrected - Most of Chim's plots are open long-term until whichever RPs he's involved in start showing signs of being what he needs, actually. If you're interested in that one, you're more than welcome to apply for it. If you'd just like some brief interaction between the two, I'd be up for that as well.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff