Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
HAPPY ******** BIRTHDAY JFM ♥ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How old is JFM?
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You guys should know the drill by now. JFM's birthday is today. 3nodding

Gifts, love, and whatnot....NOW.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:13 am
Birthday JFM! :3 I shall buy you a prezzie  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:31 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D: sailor wolfus tiem? *goes to work on birthday art for wolfus...and lexi* XD lulz i told him id make him something then never did...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:19 pm
happy birthday JFM!!  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:06 pm
WHOOO HAPPY BIRFDAY FROM THE GUILD f** O:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:45 pm
Happy Birthday. XD Idk the answer to the poll.  

Pachelbel Canon

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:47 pm
I've been wanting to get some art of jfm and his adorable wife (not that orange-haired whore) so maybe this will instigate that want. HE'LL PROBABLY GET IT NEAR CHRISTMAS.

User Image

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JFM <3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:49 pm
I hope he likes the gift I gave him xD

That tis neat Ace :3  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:54 pm
Goddess Ace
I've been wanting to get some art of jfm and his adorable wife (not that orange-haired whore) so maybe this will instigate that want. HE'LL PROBABLY GET IT NEAR CHRISTMAS.

User Image

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JFM <3

XD Who is his wife? I know it's not the lady with the midget legs.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ace is his wife. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dana Pixie Stix

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:33 pm
Happy Birthday, jfm. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:12 pm
Jeffum's birfday :] <333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:38 pm
Happy B-day. Eat cake and what not.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:38 am
Goddess Ace

User Image

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JFM <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOL! thats awesome!

>-> s**t how am i gana top that?? ... maybe his scout should be a hot trap like Luis's.....? >_< god dammit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100