Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Everything is poo (a notice...) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I feel cut off without internets.
  pooface.
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:47 pm
Wasn't sure where else to put this so everyone would see. I'm finally staying at the apartment I've been paying rent to live at. x.x And there no internet there. I've been there for the past four days or so. I can't steal internets from anyone because apparently I am in the one dead zone in TC, there are only 2 connection and one is password protected, the other too far to actually get to websites (but close enough that my computer recognizes it?). In addition to that, my computer's built-in wireless capabilities stopped working. I was using a wireless card that I plug into the computer but I seem to have lost it, or rather I think it's at someone's house (where I last had it) and haven't had the chance to drive to their town and get it.

So I'm completely internetless, right now I'm using the wireless at a tea shop from my sister's computer, and the internet here is really slow. D: So that's why I'm never on and might not be around for a while, idk. I could buy internet for the apartment but my roommate doesn't have a computer or use internet so they don't bother paying for it. So I'd be paying alone, and I'm not sure if there are any inexpensive internet services that I could use, I'd sooner die than use dial-up...it wastes too much of my time. Sooooo...yea. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:16 pm
Well, that sucks. D:  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

First Pancake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:04 pm
that really does suck sad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:20 pm
for sure i luved april.... we'll miss ya! come back soon  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:04 pm
D: Sucks.

Maybe bribe your roommate to help pay for internet? surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:25 pm
Hee. Bribe him with what? Money? I could just pay for it myself if I had money to bribe with XD

I'm at my boyfriend's house right now....so I can actually post tonight. ._.  

Pachelbel Canon

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:07 pm
Well, you better start loving that tea shop then.

I'm sorry about your predicament April. Hopefully you'll find internet you can steal soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:21 am
XD I was thinking more of letting your roommate use your computer whenever she needs to, but it would suck if she's always asking for it.
Try to get use to dial-up again? D:  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:18 am
I misses you ;_; Come by when you can!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:41 pm
MissMunchieMonster
XD I was thinking more of letting your roommate use your computer whenever she needs to, but it would suck if she's always asking for it.
Try to get use to dial-up again? D:

He's actually a boy, and he never ever uses the internet because he's technology incompetent...well I guess that's not entirely true, he has an email address and a facebook, but I think that's about it. XD

I'm at my boyfriend's house again. So I thought I'd drop in and say hi.  

Pachelbel Canon

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:21 pm
Dang, then you're out of luck.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:26 pm
XD Basically. Unless I can pull some extra money out of my magic hat at some point. >.>  

Pachelbel Canon

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:44 am
well.... bake him cookies and stuff, offer to cook or something around the house if he'll pay for some of the internets. I've found that bribery through baked goods works quite well :]

Though how I got suckered into baking cheesecakes for sixty for a christmas party that someone I don't even know is throwing, I will never know.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:02 pm
XD Oh noez, a victim of reverse-bribery?

Actually he was talking just today about wanting to get satellite internet. I don't know how good it is, because I've never used it. But it's probably decent?

I would split the cost with him. But he says he needs to find a new job first because he got laid off from work for two weeks and he's going to need to pick up a second job anyway. He's talking about applying for a night shift baking job at my work. So it's interesting that you mentioned baking. xd  

Pachelbel Canon

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:23 pm
do you have apple pies eek ?!?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items