Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Help meh with teh womenz Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which of these is a Mel brooks movie?
  Star Wars
  Passion of the christ
  Braveheart
  History of the World
View Results

Artanus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:26 pm
There's a girl I like at school. Yadah, yadah, same old, same old. I've just never been good with the whole dating scene thing. I've been trying to get closer, but I don't really know how to get her to like me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:32 pm
Psh, I can't help myself, let alone you. D:

So we're in the same boat.  

Teh Banz

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:32 pm
you cant really "get" her to like you, you've just got to kinda show what you have to offer and see if she bites xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:45 pm
Artanus
There's a girl I like at school. Yadah, yadah, same old, same old. I've just never been good with the whole dating scene thing. I've been trying to get closer, but I don't really know how to get her to like me.

Relationships are for losers. Be a whore.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:54 pm
-sigh- why didn't you come to [me] your big bro for advice? D:

Don't rush things. Start by being her friend. Get more comfortable/confident around her. Once you guys have been friends for a while and hang out on a regular basis, start flirting with her a bit more. Show her more attention. You know, drop hints to make her feel special. Girls are attention whores. Once they get some, its like a drug to them.

If she's interested she'll drop hints too. That's when you strike. And by that I mean smash her across the head with a brick ask her out. If she's one of those thick headed types, flat out tell her she's cute/pretty/amazing. Basically insert your flattering adjective to win her over.

This isn't a 100% plan but I've found it the way to go for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:26 pm
sometimes blunt honesty is the best way to go if you think you're in with a chance. Otherwise she's sitting there going "i think you like me. I dunno if you do though. Im not going to do anything in case its not true"  

Iconised Ghost

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

well... all i can tell you is dont flash her D: not a good first move.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:46 pm
Knitterz

well... all i can tell you is dont flash her D: not a good first move.

If your a woman it is though. xD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:59 pm

true

nothing gets a mans attention faster D:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:09 pm
True that. xD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

haylin21306

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:06 am
wow  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:08 am
haylin21306
wow

wow what?  

Iconised Ghost

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:38 am
Who the ******** said Star Wars was a Mel Brooks movie? xd

And I am so not a good person to ask for relationship advice.
I mean, I have to beat men off with my skates.. not sure why xd But that's because I'm somewhat incapable of interacting in a socially acceptable way xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:42 am
I agree with Blue, relationships are for losers, bad move.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:00 pm
@soul- yeah, that's how I would normally go about things, but that's a slow method that people rarely use. Although if I did it like everyone else, it would last a week like all other high school relationships.

@Iconised Ghost - Thanks for the advise. I think a fusion of your advise and Soul's would work the best.

But I don't have many opportunities to really hang out with here. and when I do, my conversational creativity falls out of the hole in my pocket because I keep trying to think of what to say. It's the stereotypical dumbfounded high school boy rendered speechless by the girl he likes. Woe is me, I'm a cliche.

@Chianachan- I put Star Wars in there to possibly confuse people with space balls. It didn't think it'd work.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff