Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Stalker Stalker Stalker GAH D: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stalker?
  Nah :/
  Yup :O
  You look sensual in that picture? wtf I just met you, man! D:
View Results

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:47 pm
Apparently a friend of mine, lets call him Sam, is going through stalker-like issues. A classmate, lets call him Paul, he met recently just won't leave him alone. Follows him around, looks at him all through class and just plain forward with questions like "What do you think about me?" or "How do you see me?" and saying things like "You look sensual in that picture".

Sam met Paul a few days ago and he thinks Paul might like him. So I asked him if he spoke to Paul about it, about how he's making him feel uncomfortable. Sam says he's tried, but Paul just doesn't get it. D:

I asked Sam what he said exactly. He told Paul that his behavior was bothering him. So I told him to be more direct, to tell him exactly what it is that bothers him. He tried that, Paul still didn't get it. D:

Sam isn't the most patient person in the world, especially with people like Paul who are extremely persistent and forward.

I've never met Paul, I'm just going by what I've heard of him from Sam.
I don't know if the guy is really a stalker or just really friendly. Sam could be exaggerating, but I wouldn't know.

So anyway discuss:
Had anyone you just met ask you or said anything personal?
Had problems with a stalker?
Did your said stalker become you bf/gf?
How I want food right now. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:00 pm
I'm stalking everybody in FG-4-PG..... ninja  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:24 pm
jfm567

That would explain the face in the window last night.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:53 pm
XD Well, jfm, for some reason I don't doubt that.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:57 pm
you dont doubt it? have you been stalking me stalking? xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:02 pm
Possibly, possibly. ninja

XD I have been lurking a lot lately. cool  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:14 pm
oooh scary. Ive never had anyone stalk me (appart from jfm apparently xd ) but ive been asked how much i earn and who i voted for before xd they got quite offended when i told them it was none of their business  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:52 am
I've had problems with a stalker before.
Before I went to college I would shop at this Bi-Lo down the street. This one guy would follow me around the whole store and when I was alone he would find me and start talking to me. He smelled really bad.  

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:46 am
teh sexiful nerdy
jfm567

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D: tch.. you think thats bad? You should have heard what we found out in a chat once about what SAKU does at everyones windows at night.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:56 am
I've had minor stalker issues. They only stalked me in school though, so nothing major. Always asking me personal questions, memorizing my schedule, trailing me to the bathroom. sweatdrop

Now whenever I see her in the halls I just walk right past, but I can see her look after me, sort of "longingly" I guess you could say. It's kind of weird.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:34 am
Knitterz
teh sexiful nerdy
jfm567

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D: tch.. you think thats bad? You should have heard what we found out in a chat once about what SAKU does at everyones windows at night.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

lol that was a good one.

Discussion:
arrow Yes
arrow I know how to get a restraining order.
arrow Hell no.
arrow Me too.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
{My City!}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:27 pm
Look if he isnt going to get the picture now. He isnt getting it ever. He has it in his mind that No means Yes. In other words, he is hearing what he wants to hear. He isnt listening to what your friend is saying.

The only way is to get a teacher involved. That way he will get the picture.
But if he is still persistant, then a restraining order.

Just be careful, if he doesnt get the picture then, it could get dangerous.

Or the other thing is, he could be just doing it on purpose, annoying your friend.

Be careful just incase.  

kezakey

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:59 am
One of the best ways, is to talk to someone in charge at school

Another thing you can do, is be harsh. You have to put your foot down and be like OK BACK THE F*** OFF. And explain to them very sternly exactly whats bothering you, how it WILL stop, and how its not going to happen anymore. The key here is being stern and angry but not over the top angry. It can send a very powerful message I think.

Also, simply ignore it best as you can.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:40 am
@I. Ghost- well it really isn't any of their business. XD Nosy peoples.

@Wavemistress- lawl stinky stalkers. D:

@Knitterz- what exactly does Saku do? :O

@Anais- D: they follow you to the bathroom? Not all the way into the stall I hope.

@kezakey- restraining orders can only do so much, but if anything does happen, like the guy gets aggressive or something, then it will get serious. Right now I haven't heard anything like that so hopefully it stays peaceful.

@churrlo- yes being stern would help, but it looks like Sam will have to be even more so than he has been, the guy just laughs when Sam get really serious. D: B***h-slapping him might work...
*SLAP!* GET IT NOW, PAUL?! GET IT, GET IT?! XD Freaking him out like that might be a bit to much, at least for now.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:31 pm
MissMunchieMonster
@I. Ghost- well it really isn't any of their business. XD Nosy peoples.

I know right! I mean, what did they expect xd fact is i earn s**t loads more than most students, and i dont really want everyone to know talk2hand

Maybe "Sam" should stalk him back. Then he would be stalking paul while paul stalked him while he stalked paul and so on. It would result in an epic staring competition which sam would then win. Problem solved  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff