Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I GOT MY JOB BACK Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love Yoko?
  Duh. She ish ah-mazing.
  No. I want to make hot dogs out of her.
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:06 am
Just wanted to let ya'll know that I got my job back at the shelter. They made an exception for us to volunteer, because they think the police department made those volunteer requirements too strict. We only filled out about 3/4 of the application. xd We're still the only volunteers though.

I had a great time yesterday. Achoo got adopted by a loving family on his last day to live. I was so happy. *happy tears* He is the sweetest dog ever...better than Yoko I have to admit.

BTW, who is interested in sending out X-mas cards? I think we started up the thread about this time last year to give people time to gather addresses and buy cards. Just wondering if I should participate this year seeing as I only know of 2 people I am sending a card to.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:54 am
Am I one of them biggrin

And congrats on the job ^^ Its sad that they would restrict volunteers D: At least you're back there helping now though.  

churrlo

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:12 pm
Congrats, Anais. biggrin
Your job's so niceeeeee.

I haven't done the card thing yet, but I'll make one.
XD My very first one, too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:53 pm
Funny how the only people who respond are the only ones who have talked to me recently.

As of now you're the only ones getting cards churrlo and Cheesy. When did the guild die? It either died, or nobody cares about me. xd lol, I'm just kidding I know ya'll have lives.

I already bought some cards with puppies on them for you guys too. And when I say "you guys" I mean I bought the 24 pack. sad  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:34 pm
I seem to remember something about cards last year; what are you talking about?
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:57 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
I seem to remember something about cards last year; what are you talking about?
ninja

Christmas Cards. See the topic by Elf Benny.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:14 pm
I'm not sure why you lost the job in the first place, because of a restriction on number of volunteers? Volunteers as in free labor? You have to be some kind of idiot to turn down free labor, ever, I would think. D:

The shelter that is partnered with the local Petsmart is a no-kill one. I know not everywhere can afford to keep animals around forever but it still makes me sad when they don't find families and die. T.T  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:45 pm
wow, ur helping animals!  

haylin21306

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:55 pm
That, or she's deep undercover for the anti-PETA movement...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:07 pm
Congrats on the job! Hahaha..

OMG! Christmas cards! I remember that last year.. I never got the chance to get to it.  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:06 am
@ april: I lost it because of my age, and I could not supply a credit report and background check and credit card # and all that s**t. Now my mom filled it out, so I got my job back. heart Yes, it's free labor.

The officers at the shelter love me, and actually raised a helluva hissy fit when the police came in to ask me to leave. The police came in while the animal control officers were on lunch break, so I never go to say good-bye. The animal control officers were also never told why we left, only that they got a new form a few days later to have people fill out for volunteering. Therefore, they had no idea where and why we left.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:33 pm
Well, it's good to hear that Mi-Mi got her job back.

Me, myself, and I are still trying to find a job.

Having $91 in the bank ain't gonna last long at all. D:

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:50 pm
Quote:
Well, it's good to hear that Mi-Mi got her job back.

Me, myself, and I are still trying to find a job.

Having $91 in the bank ain't gonna last long at all. D:

I have negative $210 in the bank xd i gotta stop spending >.< i havent even done any xmas shopping yet  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:21 am
@ Mika: Good luck. I wish my job actually got me paid. sweatdrop

@ Icon: Good Lord! *steals credit/debit/whatever card* No more spending for you!  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Ayanami Rei the First

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:20 pm
woot  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items