Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:12 pm
User Image

Hello and welcome to Ashy's Soquili Plotting Thread. :3 I'm quite new here and I haven't been involved in many detailed RP plots before, but I'm willing to learn if you guys are willing to be patient with me! <3~

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:20 pm
.:Navigation:.
User Image

Post 1 - Welcome
Post 2 - Navigation (you are here!)
Post 3 - About Moonbane
Post 4 - Will and Won't
Post 5 - Additional Characters
Post 6 - To Do List
Post 7 - Reserved
Post 8 - Reserved
Post 9 - Reserved
Post 10 - Reserved

User Image

~My only rule is that if we are in a RP together and it isn't going well, please finish the RP, even if it's just a quick goodbye post. I'm not a fan of unfinished RPs.~

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:36 pm
.:About Moonbane:.
User Image

User Image

Name: Moonbane
Type: Tribal Edition
Height: 14 hands
Temper: Mysterious
Certed: Here
Full-Size Uncert: Here

Bio: Moonbane has a very reserved, mysterious manner about her. It's difficult to know what she's thinking or feeling, because she rarely opens up to anyone. The only person she's emotionally close to is the human Tayen, who Moonbane sees as a kind of kindred spirit. They seem to share a love for solitude and seclusion, as well as a distrust of people outside their small circle of friends. Tayen is the only creature Moonbane trusts completely, and the only one the mare will allow to ride her. She has a love for the night and can most often be found gazing longingly at the moon.

Romance: Although she is considered an attractive mare, Moonbane has never given much thought to romance and mates, probably due to her desire to be left alone. Despite that, she has a strange yearning for motherhood, and craves foals of her own to care for. She might consider a brief romance in order to give her those much-wanted foals... But deep down, she really wants to be loved, and love in return. It's going to take a strong, determined stallion to break past her shell and earn her trust, however.

Strengths: It may take some time to earn Moonbane's trust, but once you have, this Soquili is behind you 110%, no matter what. She is loyal to a fault and would do anything for those she truly cares for. When she does speak, her words are calm and full of wisdom, making her a sound source of advice. Because of her speed and stamina, she's also good to have around when trying to get out of a tough scrape.

Weaknesses: Moonbane's reserved and almost untrusting nature can become a hindrance at times, as she tends to be wary of everyone, including those who would genuinely try to befriend and help her. She fears change, and would do almost anything to avoid losing her quiet home with Tayen and Crim. She is emotionally dependent on those few who are close to her heart, thus making her vulnerable to heartbreak. If she lost Tayen, she would be utterly devastated.

RP Color: Dark Blue

User Image
.:All Info Taken From Tayen's Teepee:.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:56 am
.:What I Will Do:.
User Image

1. Friendship Plots - Moonbane is in desperate need of some RP with another Soquili. She has no family to speak of and rarely ventures too far away from Tayen's teepee. She's had no social contact with anyone other than Tayen and Crimson Hood for quite some time, and she'll probably be awkward and fidgety until she warms up to the other character. It will take some hard work and patience on the part of the other Soquili to earn this mare's trust. Kind, noble, and protective Soquili would best fit this role.

To whoever wanted to take up the role of friend, it might be nice to have Moonbane in a dangerous situation, in which the "friend" would swoop in and save the day. Another option would be that the Indian child, Tayen, was in danger, and the future "friend" happens by to help Moonbane protect her.

I'm really open to ideas when it comes to why/how they would meet. Anything would probably suit me as long as there was some plot/plan behind it, and not just a random boring meeting at the drinking hole or something like that. D:

2. Maternal Roles - Moonbane is actually a very kind and compassionate young mare underneath all of her layers of mistrust, and she would be a perfect maternal figure. Have an abandoned foal that needs a home? Have him stumble to near to Moonbane! She'll make sure he has everything he could ever need.

Any kind of foal, whether it be a good, neutral, or just a downright demonic little character would suit this role. Although I think having her try to play mommy to some evil foal might bring about more drama and could take some interesting twists. Their natures would clash to the extreme, maybe leading to some serious complications after the foal enters adulthood.

Note: I am most interested in this type of RP.

3. Play the Victim - Moonbane running into a Kalona or Skinwalker or even some bad a** regular is something I'm open to discussion about. I'm not against some violence and injury, as long as it's nothing too serious and she gets away in the end. That would be tricky and would have to be planned out beforehand, but I'm up to the challenge. I actually prefer dark and dramatic plots as opposed to bubbly-happy, unrealistic ones where everything goes just right and your character never even gets so much as a scraped knee.

4. Romance/Fling Roles - There are two types of romances I am or will be considering in the future. I'm only open to them if conditions are just right, however. There are some guidelines, because Moonbane's won't mate with just anyone.

Type A: In these cases, there will have to be some chemistry between Moonbane and her potential fling. There must be considerable RP between the two, because I won't just shove her into a relationship that doesn't fit her personality. If a stallion can't break past her barrier of distrust and earn her respect, she won't be mating with him I may become more open to these kinds of relationships after Moonbane has been RP'ed more and her personality better established.

Type B: Moonbane is tricked into a relationship/mating. I am more open to this kind of "relationship" than a true romance at the moment. I don't know if truly evil Soquili would work for this role, but I'm sure there are some dark characters out there who would be perfect for it. Characters that are scheming, manipulative, and enjoy causing emotional pain, but aren't physically violent, would be perfect. Moonbane has a very dependent character, so would be absolutely devastated to learn of a betrayal. I am even open to thieving of potential baskets by the male (except for one), which would absolutely destroy Moonbane but lead to some very interesting storylines.

5. Anything you need?: If you have a plot and feel that Moonbane might be well-suited to a role you need, don't hesitate to ask me to bring her in for you. If I feel it suits her character I'll be more than happy to help out.

--------------------

.:What I Won't Do:.
User Image

1. Death - Moonbane is my only Soquili. I need her to be around awhile.

2. Romance Purely for Breeding Purposes - Like I said, she's not that kind of mare. As much as I would love to have baskets one day, I just can't toss her into a romance. Even her flings need a bit of emotional backing behind them. Sorry guys.

3. Multiple RPs - I tend to be confused by multiple RPs very easily, so once I have Moonbane involved in a suitable plot, I won't be involving her in another until that one is completed. Short meetings and such are fine, but no more than one plot line at a time. Thank you.

User Image

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:00 am
.:Additional Characters:.
User Image

These are characters that I can bring into any Moonbane RP that takes place. I have no specific plots for them, but they are integral parts to the Soquili's life and any RP involving her will probably involve them at some point. I can work them into a plot if needed.

User ImageName: Tayen Talutah (New Red Moon)
Height: 4'5''
Weight: Somewhere around 85lbs.
Hair: Black, cut just below her shoulders. Soft, sleek, and shiny.
Eyes: Naturally brown, but in light they more often look red.
Complexion: Tan
Markings: A small, black crescent moon tattoo under her right eye.

Personality: It is a rarity to hear Tayen speak. She is withdrawn and distant from those around her, having chosen even at the tender age of twelve to make a life for herself away from the Kawani tribe. It is not that she is unkindly, or that she does not wish to have friends, but rather, she is simply too shy to converse comfortably with others. The only dealings she has with humans is to trade her furskins for clothing and supplies, and read the stars for them in times of need. Her silence and mysterious ways, along with her fascination with the stars, gives her an almost unearthly mystic-like quality.

Soquili: Moonbane, the mysterious and somewhat skittish mare who will scarcely allow anyone besides Tayen to touch her. As her only way of travel, Moonbane is already invaluable to the young Indian girl. However, over time their connection has developed into something much deeper than one of mere convenience. They are bound on some deep, unknown emotional level. Neither could imagine their life without the other.

--------------------

User ImageName: Crimson Hood
Breed: Hawk
Temper: Honorable
Certed: Here
Full-Size Uncert: Here

Bio: In progress.

Strengths: Crim's sense of honor and loyalty make her a valuable and trustworthy friend. Concern for Tayen's well-being is always foremost in her thoughts, and everything she does is for the benefit of the young girl or her mare. She has excellent day vision and will often act as eyes in the sky for Moonbane, who will then take appropriate measures to lead and protect Tayen.

Weaknesses: The young hawk may be honorable, but she's also clumsy and at times her efforts to assist Tayen are misguided, often to a comic effect.

User Image

.:All Info Taken From Tayen's Teepee:.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:21 am
.:To Do List:.
~For My Personal Use~
User Image

Priority 1 - Finish Self RP in Tayen's Teepee.
Priority 2 - Finish Crimson Hood's Bio section in Teepee.

--------------------

.:Customs Wanted:.
1. Moonbane re-customed.
2. Hawk familiar for Moonbane. (Crimson Hood's offspring.)
3. Basket custom.

User Image

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100