Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Mak's Plots - CLOSED use the other one! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like best?
  Duskai
  Corine
  Ootachi
  Kaidus
  Dradneos
  Renji... he's that wolf at the end.
View Results

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:30 pm
User Image

Welcome to my renovated plot thread! I have kept the barest of needs in here, which would be the plots themselves, and taken most of the junk out. If you would like to read up on my Soquili's personalities and histories, please go to my teepee --> Found Here

In any rate, if you would like to become a part of the plots, or have suggestions of plots, or have your own plots you'd like my horses to participate in, please don't hesitate to PM me or post here about it. I may ask a bunch of questions before I decide, but I'll always consider it (unless your SW needs prey. Then I CANNOT help you, sorry.)

ToC Numbers do not coincide with the post, just their order in the thread.

1. Welcome
2. Ootachi - current plot : Curiosity Killed the Furret - FULL
3. Dradneos - current plot : Can You Last, Little Mouse?
4. Duskai- current plot : Duskai's Own Personal Hell - redone!
5. Kaidus- current plot: Its Alright to Cry
6. Corine- current plot : N/A except for finding a mate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:33 pm
User Image

Plots Currently on: How Curiosity Killed the Furret

This poor girl... Tachi is curious to the point of almost pure suicide. So her plot is going to show just 'how curiosity killed the cat'. Though, in this case Furret, but anyway.

So, what I want for Tachi is for her to run into a Kalona and be so curious about them, she doesn't realize until too late what s/he is. Tachi will get hurt, badly, almost to the point of death, but not killed. Around this time, a stallion (who I hope will be come her mate, or at least companion) will find her lying bloody on the ground (with or with out the Kalona around. I'm open to intense battle scenes. -grins-) and take her some where to bring her back to life.

Along the way, either he starts falling for her, so concerned for her well being that he can't stand to be away from her, or she's falls for him. Either way, the feelings will, or won't, be reciprocated. If they aren't, on either side, I'd still like him to become a good friend of Tachi. If they are, then they'd mate and be all happy in happyland. xD

Characters needed:

The Kalona: Any will do, even a vile mutant could work. No pref on anything, except they need to be slightly merciful, or be okay with having someone swoop in and save her. Found!
Stallion: No real pref here on breed or anything, just no jerks. Edits are a plus in my book. ^^ Found!

User Image

Plots Currently on: Can You Last, Little Mouse?

Dradneos is quite evil. He is not insane. There is a difference. He has not lost his mind, and is completely conscious of what he does. He just gets pleasure out of seeing other terrified and in pain. He's a sadist, and twisted. He is also Duskai's brother, and the reason she was so quiet when she first came to the Soquili lands.

I'm not looking for much, right now, with him. Mostly, his personality needs fleshing out, and I need to get the hang of RPing him when he's tormenting his victims. He could use some buddies that have his mindset, and maybe a Kalona to train under again.

He has something planned, his muse tells me so, I just don't know what it is yet. ^^ So feel free to fling people at him if you wish.

Oh and he has a thing for calling mares "wench!" if he has any respect for them, and "Little Mouse" if they are his victims. "Little Mouse" can also be a sign of deep affection. Just don't always count on that. xD

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:36 pm
User Image

Plots: Currently on: Duskai's Own Personal Hell - Reworking

I have redone Dusk's plot some because I'd much rather have her just depressed and suicidal that crazy. And one of my mares is already getting attacked so there really isn't any reason for Dusk to be. Most of this is gonna just be her depressed, until she tries to kill herself.

Duskai's own foalhood happened without her mother being around, so she's going to be very worried if she can rear the foals correctly. Around this time, the baskets will hatch, and she'll try to be a mother for her foals.

New Stuff

Duskai is suffering from postpartum depression. She believes that she can't care for Kaidus and is a worthless mother.

A few friends will try to bring her out of her depression, and it'll kind of work, until she looses Kaidus while taking a walk. And then, it all comes back. Dusk, poor girl, will try to kill herself, but fail. Someone will come and care for her, and truly show that being a mother is alright.

Somewhere in here there may, or may not be a fling. I think I might want to mate her solely with Kai Liu, but I gotta see how it goes first. So if you have a stallion who you think would be good for trying to helper, and think it might end in a fling, do propose it to me. I'm quite open for possibilities.

Characters needed:
The Mother: >.> <.< I have someone I think will be good for this. Found!
The Friends: She needs friends to try to get through to her, and tell her that she can be a good mother to her foals.
The One Who Saves Her Life: Anyone by Kalonas or SWs, and must be adult! Stallion or mare, wind or uni or kirin or normal, doesn't matter. This will be the pivotal character in her plot, the one person who brings her back and truly shows her that she can be a mother, and that she is strong enough to do this. This can be someone from either the above characters!

-------

User Image

Plots: Currently on: It's Alright to Cry - Still being played as a foal right now.

I'd love for Kaidus, who will go by Kai, mostly, to have some friends. She's a sly little thing, but holds a deep seatted grudge against Duskai. She has a hot temper and lets it flare whenever she pleases. Kai acts tough and takes no s**t from anyone.

That being said, she does have a quiet, soft vulnerable side. I'd like for her to find someone her age, preferably male, that will see that soft side of her, and tell her it's alright to be vulnerable.

Characters Needed
Friends - Anyone not overly insane or mean
The Best Friend - Someone who is caring and kind of understands why Kai acts so tough around others when she really isn't
The Enemy - Someone who Kai just finds to be so annoying, or so much like her mother that she has to dispise them with all her being. She won't become violent, but she may yell and "flip a b***h" on them

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:55 pm
User Image

Plots:
Not much for my little grey girl here. She's going to mate, and mate for life. A little side note to this is that the stallion she mates with is going to have get past her brother, Gaspard, and her father (who Deriv is getting from Sisi) to get aproval. They're very protective of her.

If you would like to try to see if your stallion would get along with Corine, and be her mate, PM or post here with details about him. I'm not too picky when it comes to color or race, cause she'll go with pretty much anyone. ^^

UPDATE: Not late at all Trying something out Bairn, and seeing where it goes. : D

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:58 pm
Reserved for other Soq not so important to Mak, but need plot and Rp anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:59 pm
ninja Reserved for other Soq not so important to Mak, but need plot and Rp anyway. ninja  

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:00 pm
ninja ninja Reserved for other Soq not so important to Mak, but need plot and Rp anyway. ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:01 pm
ninja ninja ninja Reserved for other Soq not so important to Mak, but need plot and Rp anyway. ninja ninja ninja  

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:03 pm
ninja ninja ninja ninja Reserved for other Soq not so important to Mak, but need plot and Rp anyway. ninja ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 pm
I do proclaim this Thread to be open to the public for viewing!

Duskai: -gulps and fidgets a little-

Oh, it'll be fine, Dusk. Goodness...

Have at her---I mean, it my happy people!  

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:20 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:30 pm
ninja  

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:04 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:13 pm
ninja  

a-disgruntled-dragon

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:21 pm
Uhm~ Did you get your mare as a foal? You can only RP the stages you paid for. (For example, if you get a custom that has all three stages [Basket, foal, adult] you can RP all three stages. If you just get the custom as an adult, that's the only stage you can RP.)  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff