31-35
  36+
View Results

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:23 pm
~~ Roniel's New and Improved Plot Zone! ~~

User Image

Welcome to my corner of the plotting forum! The thread is pretty straight forward. My soquili are listed by groupings and with their personalities and information on availability of plots and breeding. Here are some various things to remember while in my plot thread!

1. Feel free to contact me by either PM or posting in the thread.
2. If a specific one of my soquili isn't listed as available for the specific thing you'd like 'em for, feel free to ask anyways! The worst that will happen is that I'll have to say no!
3. Please don't be offended if I choose not to accept a request for RP/plots/mating. Whether it is an issue of time, availability, or compatibility, I'm not looking to upset anyone!
4. For breeding plots, I really don't mind people offering. So if you're shy about a potential breeding offer, don't be! I love hearing them even if I don't end up accepting!
5. Da... don't be a jerk?
6. Sometimes I'll want to RP a plot and sometimes I won't. So whether you have time to RP or not, feel free to offer!

And... if you don't like Roniel plots... you can always check out Roniel quests instead!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
User Image

~ Capriccia ~

Personality: Capriccia is a mare with a powerful intellect that is buried by layers of insecurity. Being raised by an emotionally abusive father has left her with little ability to trust or form emotional connections with others. She is sharp and judgmental at times and quiet and distant at others. She is very private and has learned to mask her emotions from others. She is very defensive and protective of herself and is willing to be quite manipulative in order to preserve her physical and emotional security. Her loneliness and lack of self-esteem have driven her to isolation which ensures that her loneliness and lack of self-esteem will only continue.

History:
Capriccia was born into a less than perfect family. Her father, Glissando, was nothing short of emotionally abusive to her, her mother, and one of her other sisters. He idealized one of the sisters, Parade Elegy, and she was always Gliss' little princess. He showered all his affection on Parade and only criticized Capriccia and her other sister. While he was doing this, her mother was trying to raise her into a vision of femininity. With her mother telling her that she had to be poised and delicate and her father telling her she would never amount to anything, Capriccia grew to be disillusioned and have low self-esteem.

Looking for:

RP: Sure!

Plots:

- Take me away:
Capriccia is an adult now, if still a young one. More than anything, she wants to get away from her family and cruel father. To do this, she's going to try to manipulate a stallion into becoming her protector/boyfriend. Capriccia never had a good example of a healthy relationship and I'd like the relationship she forges for herself to reflect that. She will be manipulative, both in an emotional and in a seductive manner. Her father impressed upon her that stallions are "only after one thing" so Capriccia will assume that she has to appeal to that in order to keep a stallion interested in her.

I'd like to see this plot go one of two ways. If Capriccia singles out a nice guy to be her protector then she's going to emotionally manipulate him so he thinks she loves him when in reality she's only using him. Eventually, I'd like the stallion to realize that she doesn't really believe anything she's saying. I'd like the stallion to leave her after this realization. The second option is that Capriccia subconsciously chooses a stallion like her father for her protector and she finds herself in just as abusive a relationship as her mother. So! For this plot I'd either need a nice stallion who will get his heart broken and betrayed, or a mean stallion who will be abusive to her.

Note: This is not necessarily a breeding plot.... in fact, I'd prefer if you assumed it wasn't for now. It's possible that she would breed with her boyfriend/protector, but she absolutely does not want to be a mother just yet. I'm much more interested in doing this for the drama than for babies. So, breeding is possible... just not a guarantee.

- Like mother like daughter: So, Capriccia has found someone to latch herself onto and take her away from her family. With this soq she can finally get some of the emotional well-being she needs. Her relationship with the soq for that plot won't be a romantic one, though. It will probably turn more into a brotherly relationship. With that in mind, I'd like to find a boyfriend for Capriccia on the side, someone for while she's living with Caelius. I'd like for this to be a less than perfect relationship. I'm looking for a stallion that will be abusive to Capriccia, whether it's physical or emotional. Eventually this will be a point of character growth for Capriccia as she throws off the relationship and learns that maybe she doesn't have to be treated that way.

This isn't necessarily a breeding plot, though I suppose it could be, depending on how things work out.

Mate: See the plot section!

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:26 pm
User Image

~ Malchediel ~

Personality: Malchediel can be alternatively gruff, overbearing, brash, reckless, cold, or pushy at times. Most of these traits he takes on intentionally. Mal likes to think of himself as both a tough guy and a bad-boy. In searching for ways to distinguish himself from the rest of his family he has taken to trying to give himself a tough image. This can lead Mal into trouble and in fact he intends on it doing so. He likes to argue and he likes to get into scuffles with other soquili, though he doesn't enjoy more serious altercations. Underneath his gruff exterior is a confused stallion who is still looking for a sense of self. Though he looks for shock and reproach from his family with his behavior, he doesn't like to think that he is actually hurting anyone and he is quick to feel guilty and try to right matters when he thinks that he may have hurt one of their feelings. He cares deeply for his family... he just likes to pretend that he is above that.

History:
Malchediel was born when his mother, Sengdroma was currently estranged from his father, Maion. When Maion and Seng first met back together they fought, and Malchediel was never quite able to forget his anger at watching his mother attacked. While he doesn't hate his father, he has had a hard time connecting and fully trusting him since. This, combined with being the only one amongst his siblings not born an angeni, has both kept him distant from his father and incited his rebellious nature.

Malchediel is one of the primary heirs to the Miakoda herd. This also is a source of some conflict in his personality. He knows that some day he is expected to rise to the occasion and become a leader in his herd but he isn't certain that he is suited to the task.

Looking for:

Plots:

- Not quite as planned:
Mal is a troublemaker. I'd like him to make trouble in a manner that comes back to haunt him. Maybe he accidentally bullies too hard a mare that has a bunch of tough brothers determined to beat him up for it. Maybe he is too flippant with a kalona and learns just exactly why most soquili fear kalona. Maybe he is trying to be intimidating and accidentally terrifies someone! Got another idea? I'd love to hear it!

- Unrequited love: I think it'd be amusing and fun if Mal could fall for a bad bout of unrequited love... someone that he would then court obsessively in attempt to win the mare's favor. I think it would be fun if this soquili was unobtainable in some manner. Maybe they're a kalona who doesn't believe in love.... maybe they already have a mate or kids! I don't have any real firm ideas, except that I want some fun RPs where he is desperately trying to get the mare to pay attention to him. Eventually, the mare might be won over to his charms... or maybe not! Maybe he finally gets his feelings thrown back in his face so firmly that he has to admit that it isn't going to work out between them. So, this plot could go either way!

Mate: See the unrequited love section!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:27 pm
User Image

~ Delacroix ~

Personality: Once Delacroix was debonair. He was flirty, outgoing, brave, and confident. He still is like that when his mood is up and there is nothing to remind him that he should be otherwise. However, since his mate died he has had a hard time maintaining his previous disposition. Now his previous personality is riddled through with uncertainty, guilt, and fearfulness. While on a good day he can act almost as he did before the traumatic event, on a bad day he can be so badly shaken that he can barely function.

History:
Delacroix came from a long family line of warrior unicorns. Though it was debatable whether they always fought on the side of "good," they were an honest and honorable herd. As a foal, Delacroix was uncertain about whether being a warrior was really his calling, but he slowly grew into his position as a warrior and eventually even came to have enthusiasm for it as well. He was very talented from a young age and was considered one of the brightest hopes for the future of the herd. He won the love of a pretty unicorn mare and was infatuated with her in return. For a while, he seemed to be living the ideal life.

Then... the kalonas came. It was a group of mixed-blood kalonas who had obviously formed something of a gang. They spotted Delacroix but more importantly, they spotted his mate. One night when Delacroix and his mate were away from the herd the kalona gang attacked, determined to take Delacroix's mate for their own nefarious purposes. Delacroix valiantly fought back, though he was gravely outnumbered. He was able to do enough damage to the kalonas to keep them back for long enough for his mate to run for help from the rest of the herd. Unfortunately, Delacroix was very badly injured in the process.

The herd, being all unicorns, was able to heal his body to full recovery. His mind was harder to heal. He couldn't forget the pain and humiliation he received from the kalona gang, even if he had been "victorious" in that he had prevented them from taking his mate. His dreams became nightmares. Nightmares became flashbacks that crippled his fighting abilities. Though he was obviously having problems, his family, his herd, and his mate were there to support him. For a while, it seemed like he might be recovering. Then the kalonas returned.

Again, the kalona gang waited until it was only Delacroix and his mate alone in the dark forest. Again they attacked with the intent to take Delacroix's mate. This time, though, Delacroix was not prepared. From the moment he saw them he was gripped with such powerful shock and fear that he was unable to defend against them. He watched in frozen motionlessness as his mate was dragged away screaming. After that, it was simple for the kalonas to beat him even closer to death than they had the last time. Again, his herd was able to revive heal him with their combined healing magic. This time, though, he was revived not as a hero but as a failure.

Crippled and shocked by grief, trauma, and guilt, Delacroix fled his herd to lands where no one would know of his shame. He still mourns for the mate that was torn away from him... and he still fears the day that her captors might somehow find him again.

Looking for:

Plots:

- Restoring honor: Needed: Someone in distress! I'd like Delacroix to have the opportunity to save someone and restore a little of his self-worth. I'd like this to be either a foal or a mare that he saves. For the danger- Either a wild animal or a natural disaster. Something that isn't caused by another soquili.

- A shoulder to lean on: Delacroix is in desperate need of somewhere that he can feel safe and heal. He's wandering around aimlessly on his own right now. I'd like if someone found him when he was having a panic attack or something and decided to try to help him. It would have to be something more long term that would have them living together for some time. This role could be fulfilled by a stallion, a mare, or even a herd or a group of soquili. He won't respond well to certain breeds. Kalonas and mixed blooded kalonas will get a fearful response, though I suppose it's possible that if they were calming and persistent enough he could get past his initial reaction and be able to tolerate them. Unicorns he will see as reminders of the past he'd rather forget, so he wouldn't respond well to them either. Though Delacroix needs a lot of help with his mental condition, he still has a very independent nature and he wouldn't take easily to receiving longterm assistance. It's possible that he would stay with the person(s) for weeks/months and then disappear without a word one night.

There could be romance in this plot, but it isn't necessary. Still, I'm open to ideas. I'd be more interested in atypical or less straightforward romantic tie-ins. Maybe the mare taking care of him develops a one-sided infatuation with him while he's still hung up over his lost mate? Maybe they both start to fall for each other but then in a fit of guilt Delacroix runs off and abandons her? Maybe Delacroix feels for her... but only because she reminds him of his previous mate? I'm open-minded! Heck, I'd even be open-minded about romantic entanglements with a potential stallion, too!

Mate: Open to suggestions that would fit with one of his plots... but not seeeriously looking right now.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:28 pm
User Image

~ Samsara ~

Personality:
Samsara is keenly aware of the mixing of kalona and unicorn blood in her veins. She knows what is said about unikalonas, that they are often insane creatures rendered incapable of controlling either side of their personality. Though she is not nearly so dramatic as some other unikalonas, she shows a little bit of this bipolar nature. Most of the time she tends to be emotional and moody... and more than a little disquiet as she wonders what the fate of her conflicted mind will be. She can be cheerful when the mood grips her but it is still often muted and quiet. There are other times when seemingly the kalona blood takes over. During those times she is just as quiet but possessed with a strong sense of hunger.. a hunger that can sometimes drive her to do things that she later regrets.

History: Samsara grew up in a loving family, even under the shadow of the kalona blood that came from her father's side. She was growing up a normal, if a bit shy, filly when she met her sister for the first time. Adour had grown up away from the family and, unlike Samsara and her siblings, had learned to hunt. Though Samsara was initially repulsed by the idea of eating meat her sister slowly wore away her reservations and eventually managed to get Samsara to take her first taste.

That first bite of meat seemed to awaken in Samsara feelings and cravings that she had never before acknowledged. Though she was still morally opposed to the eating of meat she began to indulge herself from time to time when her willpower wore thin. These slip-ups began to haunt Samsara and drew her away from her family and most of the rest of soquili-kind.

Looking for:

Plots:
- Exploring the darkness. Needed: A soquili with a darker personality. For this plot, a soquili of a darker nature who felt like leading Samsara astray would befriend her... or even just talk with her. I have no guidelines for the exact actions of this other soquili except that they would prompt Samsara to explore her kalona blood and the darker side of her that goes with it. Whether the other soquili does this through mockery, prejudice, or intentionally is up to you!

-Danger! Needed: A dangerous soquili. I think it would be interesting if Samsara was put in great physical danger by another soquili and was forced to defend herself and confront some of her own kalona-esque physical abilities and instincts.

Mate: Open! Really... right now, I'd like this to be someone who would encourage Samsara's darker nature. They wouldn't have to treat her gently... but I don't want this to be an utterly abusive relationship.
What I'm looking for is a mate that could help Samsara explore the darker side of having kalona blood. For this, I'd really prefer that he be either full kalona or have some amount of kalona blood. I'm essentially looking for the bad boy who will push Sam into a world that she might not have been ready for.

Colors, edits, etc aren't important. The only thing that I'm really looking for is someone with kalona blood to lead Sam astray. Non-kalonas with darker personalities acceptable too! This can be RP or non-RP. Probably will be a one-shot breeding, but I'm open to ideas!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:29 pm
User Image

~ Mittrei ~

Personality: Mittrei is irreverent with a strong sense of humor and irony that often is at the expense of someone else. To those other than her family she can seem arrogant and self centered with a sharp tongue. Her sense of superiority tends to keep her emotionally distant from other soquili but she is capable of caring deeply for someone she feels is worthwhile.... not that achieving that status is an easy task. While she enjoys and guards her privacy she also gets bored after being alone for too long and will then seek out company.

History:
Mittrei was born upon an island to a herd of soquili with butterfly-like markings. She was born the one flutter from a long line of normals, an awakening of a bloodline that had long been dormant. As the one flutter in a herd of butterfly-patterned soquili she was treated like a princess and lacked for nothing as she was growing up.

The older she got the more the constant attention chafed. When skinwalkers began to harass the island the attention she was receiving combined with the fear and uncertainty from the skinwalker became more than she could stand. Mittrei boldly and dangerously left the island for the mainland and became established there. She has recently discovered that more of her family made the trip to the mainland and enjoys their company. She still mostly lives alone but it is out of preference. After the constant scrutiny as a filly she enjoys the freedom of living on her own.

Looking for:

Plots:
Needed: A savior, male or female. And maybe an aggressor /bad guy for the encounter? I'd like someone who sees Mittrei in a moment of weakness in the face of danger and is able to help her out of it. This would knock her down a peg or two and help her to realize that she cannot always rely on herself alone. I don't have a specific idea for the danger. It could be a variety of things that being a small flutter would put her at a disadvantage. Maybe she is being attacked by one of the meaner breeds of soquili... or is trapped somewhere... who knows! The nature of the event will depend on whether I can find an aggressor or not. I'm not really looking for this to become romantic... more something that might turn into a lasting friendship.

- Snobbery School:
Mittrei is very snobbish and elitist. Do you have a meek soquili that needs training to be snobbish too? Mittrei might be willing to take on an apprentice in learning all the finer points of snobbery etiquette. She'd be more inclined to take on another flutter, but all species can apply!

Mate: Currently looking! She'd personally prefer a flutter... or someone just as arrogant as she is who can convince her that they're worth it even without being a flutter! I'd personally love to get her into some sort of dark romance... maybe with someone with more dark than light in them.... Open to other suggestions, though! Check out her post at the Lover's Rock for more info! Not looking!

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:33 pm
~~ Other Soquili ~~

These soquili are also available for various plottings, they're just lower priority. Feel free to ask if you want more information about any of them! A lot of their information is still up at this thread!

Avalokiteshvara
Motherly and kind, occasionally known to dispense advice.
Breeding: Closed

Hayagriva
Conflicted. Occasionally playful and fun, occasionally broody and angry.

Dispassionate, but starting to look at the world through new eyes.

Padmasambhava
Insecure and still trying to find her way in the world.

Nirvana
Calm, spacey, and out-going. Enjoys talking at length about nothing in particular.

Ostara
Enjoys being in other people's business and talking at length about everything in particular.

Caelin
A soft-spoken warrior who has finally found the loving family and peace he longed for.

Rennigan
So withdrawn she's forgotten herself, but perhaps she's found her way out?

Bodhisattva
Charming and self-centered, Bodhi is the life of a party!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:46 pm
heart  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:48 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:01 am
heart  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon