The Trapped One's Tepee Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:57 am

Welcome to the home of the Tewa, her family, and Their Soquili's.

User Image
Serenity's Stats
Strength: 18%
Courage: 20%
Speed: 20%
Intelligence: 18%
Luck: 21%
Stamina: 14%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live together in the mountains

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:31 am
-=Table Of Contents=-

User Image

Page One
Welcome | Soquili Listings & Stats | Tepee
Table Of Contents
Rules
New/Updates
Current Quest
Tewa (Main Indian Persona)
The Siblings of Tewa
Soquili Gifts heart

Page 2
Serenity's Page

Page 3
Reserved for Future Soquili

User Image

The Trapped One

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

The Trapped One

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:42 am
-= Rules =-

User Image

Please don't Post in My Journal
If you are interested in roleplaying with me, send me a Private Message!
No God moding allowed
Do not Steal any art or images in this thread
Do not beg me to co-own a Soquili with you
Do not beg me to give you any baskets
If R.P'ing with me, be patient, I don't always respond daily, but I do respond
If you aren't going to be able to respond to a Rp for any time over a week, let me know.

User Image

Heres a helpful tidbits for when Pming me for R.P. to ensure a response.(not required, but appreciated)
Under Comment:
Soquili- Wanna roleplay?
In The text section:
Which Character [b]of Mine[/b]do you want to roleplay with?
Which character of [b]yours[/b] do you want to use to roleplay with mine?(links work wonders)
Are you wanting and Open, or a Private Roleplay?
Who will start the Thread?
How often are you online to roleplay with?
Will you please post an example of your roleplay for me? (if yes, please do so.)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:54 am
-=News/Updates=-

User Image

Jan 2nd 2009 Serenity is now a Filly!!
Dec 12 08 Got a Tepee for the family ^^
Dec 11 08 Roled Serenity's Stats (not too bad ^^)
Dec 10, 08 She's Arrived!!! The Beautiful Basket of my First Soquili xd heart
Nov 19 08 Got a Slot with Natube ^_^ heart
Nov 12 08 Got all I need to get my First Soquili Just need a slot
Nov 08 08 Started A quest thread for my first Soquili

User Image

The Trapped One

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

The Trapped One

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:55 am
-=Current Quest=-

User Image

Super Rare Bunny Familiar

.:Familiar:. (For Serenity)
Name: Tabitha
Owner:The Trapped One
Breed: Bunny
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Motherly
Reference image?: Colored like her soquili
Accessory color?: Green
Tag colors?:Black & Red
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Both?

(My quest thread --> |X| Check it out to see what all I'm working on quest wise.)
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:00 am
User Image

User ImageName: Tewa
Name Meaning: Flying squirrel
Name Orgin: Cherokee
Name Phonix: Tay wah
Tribe: Kawani
Role Play color Darkolivegreen
Physical Stats:
Height: 5'4
Hair color: Black
Hair Length: long - to mid back
Hair Style: out of the face, usually braided
Eye Color: Brown rimmed in blue
Skin tone: Light tan
Build: Athletic
Bust size: medium
Personality:Gentle, strong, kindhearted, Helper.
Family:
Both of her parents are deceased having died from an illness when she was 6. Since then She has lived on her own with her brother, up until a year ago when Aponi came into their life. Those two, her brother, named tlanuwa, and the other is something of an adopted sibling, named Aponi are who she calls family.
A bit about her:Due to her parents early death Tewa was raised by her brother, a very stern, strong male with no room for wasted time, except when it came to his sister Tewa, his one soft spot. As a result Tewa was often spoiled by her brother, him doing such because he felt that he needed to make up where his parents had left off. Where this might make others pampered and arrogant it did nothing of the sort for Tewa. Instead she doted on her brother in return. She understood, in her own way, why he treated her so well and sought to lessen his feelings of guilt concerning her. As a result at a young age Tewa took on the responsibilities of keeping the home front safe, clean, and well stocked with herbs, food and many other things.

Her brother is the hunter of the family, and the tradesmen so often he is gone for extended periods of time traveling and hunting all in order to support their family. When her brother is away Aponi, also skilled in hunting, does the hunting while Tewa continues to take care of the home front, occasionally Aponi helps as well, when Tewa lets her.

Often times when her brother has to be gone for extended periods of time, Tewa tends to wander closer to the main part of her tribe. Never part of it, always watching it from afar, (As both herself and her brother live in the mountain ranges away from the main encampment of their tribe.

Through Trial and error she learned to cook as she had seen her mother do when she was young, as well as herb lore and use, she's actually has great skill in healing.

Because of her soft nature, it's not uncommon for her brother to come home and find an animal bandaged up and being cared for. He allows this behavior, knowing that until recently she's not had the privilege of human company, and he blames himself for that.

Her Soquili:
User Image It was a dark rainy night in the mid of winter, her brother was away, and Aponi had gone out to have a bit of time to herself, something she was accustomed to doing, when Tewa heard a noise that woke her from her sleep. Like something crying from pain in the night.

Not a heavy sleeper, she arose and got dressed then went outside to see what was happening. As she left her tepee she followed the sounds until she reached the most amazing sight, a soquili in the middle of birthing. Quietly she watched the beautiful black and white horse, all seemed to be going well, until the babe fell from it's mothers womb. The mother laid it's head down and stopped moving.

She knew this was not normal even for a soquili. Tewa doing what she does best when it came to sick animals approached the wild Soquili calmly. But when she got to the mares still warm body she realized something, the mare had died. A tear fell down her face as she looked to the baby.

She knew from a young age, that a newborn Soquili needed to be put in a basket instantly. So Gently she grasped the young one and took it to her tepee, where it was nice and warm. And there while the sweet thing struggled for life, she wove a basket and gently before it could wake she set it in with some food and stuff as she'd been taught by her mother as a child. She was actually rather surprised that she could remember such things. Placing a lid upon the basket and weaving it closed with blue ribbon she'd found, she gave a kiss to the basket and thanked the mother moon and mother earth that she'd been able to find this young one in time to save it.

And this was how she found Serenity
Tewa's Role Play Threads:
Gathering Day(Daytona+Tewa)  

The Trapped One

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

The Trapped One

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:01 am
-=The Siblings of Tewa=-

User ImageName: Tlanuwa
Name Meaning: mythical hawk
Name Orgin: Cherokee
Name Phonix: tla new wah
Tribe: Kawani
Role Play Color: Peru
Physical Stats
Height: 6ft
Hair Length: long
Hair Style: out of the face, ponytail, in the back, sometimes braided
Eye Color: Golden Brown, rimmed in blue like his sister, Tewa
Skin tone: Light tan
Build: Athletic, slender, well toned
Personality: Strong, Dependable, Resourceful, Hard Working
Family: Tewa & Aponi

(wip)

User ImageName: Aponi
Name Meaning: Butterfly
Name Origin: Native American
Name Phonics: Ah-pown-ee
Tribe: Considers Tewa's Tribe to be her tribe
Role Play Color: dark red
Physical Stats:
Height: 5'4
Hair Length: long - to mid back
Hair Style: braided Ponytail down the back
Eye Color: Golden brown
Skin tone: dark tan - brown
Build: Athletic
Bust size: Small
Personality: Strong, Independent, Tomboyish, Free Spirited
A Bit About Aponi: She's the last of her bloodline, an only child born of a Squaw who gave birth to her, an unwanted child. Left at the entrance of an old womans Tepee to be raised. When the woman found her she took her in and raised her, with time the baby grew and called the old woman her grandmother. Her "grandmother" told her that her parents had died of sickness when she was young, But Aponi always wondered if that was the truth. Raised with a loving, yet gentle woman, who allowed Aponi to be as she was, Aponi became something of a tomboy. While the old woman did teach Aponi in the ways of herbs, gatherings, and other such stuff, most of the stuff that concerned "Women's work" Aponi left at the wayside, rearing up in defiance to such boring things. The Old woman, loved her none the less and allowed the child to be as she was, figuring the great mother, and father, had made her in such a way for reasons she'd not understood, as such she gave her blessing on her death bed for the child to wander and find herself, and her path in this life. This Wandering led her to Tewa, who found her unconscious in the cold with a head injury. Wounded and sickened with fever it took Tewa 2 months to heal her, and ever since then Aponi, has lived with Tewa, and her older brother, as a sort of adopted sister.
Aponi's Role Play threads
Casual Conversation (Caj and Aponi)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:02 am
-=Soquili Gifts=-

needed a section for this ^^ didn't realize I'd actually get any, ^^ so I had to make a space for them. This section is where I put all SS, Valentines, and what not that I've recieved since I've Been an active member of this Guild, Shop, what not ^^ all of which are Soq related.

Thank you to all who've given me something to actually show off ^^

User Image User Image
User Image User Image  

The Trapped One

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff