Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Okay !! Arc !! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:10 pm
This Arc is getting annoying, its really noobish, i was given my curse seal at the begining of the year basically by Zeramaru, and now Death is using a clone of me to copy everything i do, and to destroy the other villages.

This ARC is noobish, it reaks of god-modding, I know that since Death can control severel people he can just obliterate the guild, so Can we either A, fine tune the ARC, i've had enough of it. Or B, Get rid of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:23 pm
Fine get rid of it, but I will be taking a break after this. This arc was not even my idea, you all said it would be fun to fight you oppsite. I wanted the zombie thing.  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:41 pm
0.o i never said i wanted to fight myself. I liked the Zombie idea, and i don't mean to make you upset Mito, i just don't want the whole guild to got o hell because one person has what like Sixty people that are about chunin or above, and majority of the people with seals are like A or S rankedm it makes it easy for the villages to get RAPED.

So no hard feelings, if you want the Arc mito, lets just modify it, i want to fight you again, and i do like the idea of Neska being back, because then we can either fight again, or we can settle things peacfully. I just don't want to have to destroy my village to beat your army.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:11 pm
you can take them out at the source at the portal and well Neska is going to be even harder this time around.  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:11 pm
Okay, well also just so you know... Oroami is much stronger, seeing as he is now Gyou+Neska+Oroami+Sanbi+Curse mark lv 2 Chakra HEHE aren't I a d**k head ^^. Also You know i'm probably going to take Another persons chakra, hehe maybe Jack's twisted . I don't kill alot, but when i do kill i kill good ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:25 am
maybe we can fine tune it a bit so that if anyone makes a clone of someone with a curse mark, they cannot controll it and the clone dies. ((can clones die?))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:31 pm
-_-. The arc was my idea hector and I really don't appreciate you calling it noobish. Let me explain a couple things here. first off we can't just stop the arc. that doesn't work. We have to make a conclusion for it. Editing it may be too late to do so but we may be able to. I had many people breathing down my neck begging me to start up an arc so i did and you know what not everyone can be happy with the way things turn out. Sometimes bad things happen in the world like villages getting destroyed (look at the naruto manga right now. Almost all of Konoha has been destroyed)

As for editing the arc. how about we just switch the clones with mindless zombies. an almost uncountable amount of mindless zombies that can't really perform jutsus or anything, but there is just an overwhelming amount of them that will keep people busy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:35 pm
Nah, just don't worry about it sweatdrop I have a feeling its going to end soon, i have am idea that things may get better. Also i oculd of ended majoirty of it, but i'd probably kill many innocent poeple + Kit + other peoples hehe sweatdrop  

Havok-Trance

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:37 am
not me please!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:47 am
urgh this kind of attitudes make me puke -__-
Not refering to the topic but one of the posts -__-
As for konoha they only destroyed about half of it :/....
It just looks like most of it was destroyed because of the destrcution was in the center.  

3Rton

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:57 am
:O well i'm not going to use the jutsu, but it would of killed anyone who couldn't breath underwater, that means anyone who wasn't a mist ninja. hehe sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:10 am
and well you double and Neska, seeming that neska is dead already, not invisible thought, you just have to find his weakness.  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:08 pm
well, I just plan on making sure that my double isn't able to do what i am, cause I need to get rid of the doubles so that i can just fight you head on  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:14 pm
Well the arc is getting old i am ending it by killing everyone with the cursed seal...as for the miror thingamabob that makes clones um can i plug it with a giant snake or something.

who can summon the slug or gammabunta i am sure that thing will plug the portal mirror thing.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:44 pm