Submit

Visitors
  Number
View Results

Agneza

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:25 am
Agneza's and NaiyaRose's plot zone

User Image

Welcome to the plot zone. You are more than welcome to post here and chat with us and we will be glad to plot with you if you find any you would like to participate in. Please include picture of you're Soquili you enter.
Thank you and have fun! 4laugh

Teepee

Table of content:
1. Welcome post
2. Flik
3. Pin
4. Venombane
5. Feya
6. Turag

Oh and if you think you have some killer plot that one of my soquili would fit perfect for just post what you are looking for and which soquili you'd like for it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:48 am
User ImageRP color: Dark Blue

Personality:
Although he seems cold he is actually distant for most of the time. Hiding under his carefree and cheerful mask he will never show his true feelings. And though he is a loner that loves to travel he does enjoy company of others from time to time. Always friendly and with a smile on his face he makes friends where ever he may pass through.
Due to loss of one dear to his heart in his youth his courage could be called foolish for he doesn't fear death anymore and is ready to help those in need no matter how great danger is.

History:
He went into traveling when he was still very young. Because he doesn't like to talk of his past there is little known of his life before he met young girl living alone in mountains and became very good friend with her well more replacing parents she never knew.

Most of his nights are sleepless because of the nightmares that hunt him. And it is always the same dream. A dream of one event that happened in his youth. This was vicious event in which he lost his beloved and almost lost his own life. It changed him. And so happy and live young male became silent and calm. He would often run away from reality in daydreaming until one day he couldn't bare watching old places where he once was so happy and which he so often shared with his love. So one day he disappeared without a trace or a goodbye. He left his family, friends and his past behind him and went to travel to forget who he was.

RP: Always open!

Possible Plots:
Ok I need to get this boy ready for elder stage. Still haven't got all plots ideas but will post when I think of something. In the mean time you can suggest you're ideas that could help if you want.

Memories: Well I need someone for revealing his past. The cause of his nightmares and lone travelings. I would love if it could be the actual event. But for that I would need kalonas or even better skinwalkers in other words very evil individuals.

Breeding availability:
1. Aluana (GrnGriff)
2. none
3. none  

Agneza

NaiyaRose

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:15 pm
RP color: Red
User Image

Personality: Pin is a fun loving, spirited, curious, hyper young male that is interested in having a good time. He is very fun to be around and is ready to have fun at anytime. Sometimes however his curiosity gets the best of him and lands him in trouble...

History: Pin doesn't have a lot of history, it seems that he came from a brightly colored care package and does not know from where or who is parents where. He was left in front of a teepee of a lonely woman that needed some happiness and a bright cheery soul in her life. Finding out some of Pin's history could be part of the RPing.....

Rp: Always open, however would prefer to stay away from death, or brutal types of RP, a little trouble is good though. Pin would really like some friends, he is always chasing Flik around and trying to tag along!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:35 am
User ImageRP color: Steel Blue

Personality:
This loner shows all bad qualities one could have. Caring little about others feelings he will always look to take advantage of everyone, everything and every situation to please his needs... or might he be hiding something.

History:
It seems that bad luck follows him wherever he goes and happy moments are hart to find. It is even harder to make them last.

And it all began with one beautiful sunny day. Venombane was always live and hyperactive foal always exploring his surroundings. Words like ''be more careful'', ''that is dangerous'' and ''don't leave my side'' were something normal in his life just like the sun on a sunny day and moon on bright night with no clouds. Something mother always says so he never took them too seriously until it was to late.
Never thinking playing by the river would be dangerous he came too close to the water and fell in it getting carried away by the strong currents almost drowning. Though he doesn't remember how he got out of it alive he remembers fear that came later. And despite all his efforts he never found his way back home. Giving up was the hardest moment in his life.

Growing up all alone was never easy task. He had to struggle for everything from food to staying alive and not ending like someone dish. He had to learn how to become fast, tough and sneaky for no one was there to mask the harsh reality of life for him no friendly face to comfort him when tough times fell hard on his back.

As adult he turned into strong and confident stallion taking every opportunity that presented it self to him. For that was the thing that kept him alive and always one step ahead of the others. When you live alone it is every man for himself and in wild only strongest survive.

Possible Plots:
In general if you have any plot needing a bad guy in it Venombane is you're soquili. He is sneaky and likes to use others.

Mother So I would like to RP the tragical event that happened on the day his life turned upside down and well why not make a reunion of mother and son. Although world isn't that big chances of seeing someone are still small but lets take a faerie tale magic wand and make miracle happen.
- I'll be looking for mare that resembles him so if you're interested post image beneath ''Mother'' (large bold purple) along with her personality

Breeding and mating Hm I was thinking of either breeding him with three or two mares and mating him with one of them. All depends how well he will get along with her. I will be looking for mares from Pokemon v.2 event for him.
[1st scenario] Pure breeding where a harmless fling will have consequences -> Luna (Dihydrogen.)
[2st scenario] Mate. Who would believe that he could be swept from his feet. This would be a mare who he had a fling but found out he can't forget about her. The one who would see through his act.

Breeding availability:
1. Lunatone (Dihydrogen)
2. available
3. available

Note: I have two breedings with my two other soquili waiting so I'll be able to enter his when one of them gets slot.  

Agneza

NaiyaRose

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:07 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:12 am
User ImageRP color: Violet

Personality:
This little adventurer is naive and simple minded. She will believe almost everything someone would tell her while thinking she is learning something new and important about new world she found herself in. Her heart is pure and kind giving her enough strength and courage to do brave things in dangerous situations.Always in search on new friends she has a big appetite for adventures hoping that one day she will be the main hero of bedtime stories that will be passed on through generations.

History:

Possible Plots:

Friends Feya doesn't know much about world she found herself in so she needs friends from whom she could learn things she needs to know to survive.

Breeding I'll be really picky about this one 'cos I'm looking for lifemate for Feya. So I'll be looking for soquili that goes well with her. That means light colored stallion that would compliment her in color and it would be great if he would be flutter or at least half flutter.
There is possibility of flirt if you'd prefer it if you're stallion wins me.

Breeding availability:
1. Nisroc (Syaoran-Puu)
2. available
3. available  

Agneza

NaiyaRose

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:16 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:21 am
User ImageRP color: Light blue

Personality:
This stallion likes to analyze everything adding conclusions of his annotations to his library of knowledge and hoarding already known things from others. Hunting for knowledge keeps him on constant move with no plans for settling anytime soon.

History:

Possible Plots:

Breeding Breedings will be done through mix and match so I won't be accepting any offers for him. Sorry.  

Agneza

NaiyaRose

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:24 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:32 am
Reserved

Agneza

NaiyaRose

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:34 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:36 am
Reserved