Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Application Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:47 am
If you are an academy student who has finished with the academy and learned the jutsu you need to, fill this out and post it here.

[size=9]
Rpc name:
Who tought you the jutsu:
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer):
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned:
[/size]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:46 am

Rpc name: Kazuhiko Irou
Who tought you the jutsu: Orion
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): I should become Genin because as a genin I will be more able to protect this great village and also to be one step closer to becoming anbu.
Kazuhiko completed the handsigns and said "Bunshin no jutsu" after knocking his opponent to the ground. His clone stood next to Kazuhiko's enemy while he hid nearby waiting for a surprise attack. Shortly after hiding, his opponent stood and Kazuhiko's surprise plan was put into action. While his opponent was occupied with the clone Kazuhiko would begin to play mind games with him. Completing the handsigns needed and saying "Henge no jutsu" loud enough that only he himself could here he transformed into his opponent and punched his opponent between the eyes. "Whats it like to have yourself punch you?" Kazuhiko said mockingly as he kicked at a leg joint and sent his opponent to ground. "Doesn't feel to good does it?" Kazuhiko asked as he put his foot on top of the enemy and raised his hand into the air. Feeling very confident about winning and using mind games that weren't his specialty Kazuhiko transformed back into himself. Proud of his victory he walked to the Ichiraku Ramen Shop so he could celebrate his victory with Ramen.

Nigai_Namida

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Rpc name: Spirit Minimoto

Who tought you the jutsu: Orion

Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): I should become genin because I will strive to help and protect my allies and weaker people in the village.

Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned: Spirit began to form a string of handsigns "Bunshin no Jutsu!" She then exclaimed as three Spirits appeared and glared at each other "Ok. . .Go!" She then exclaimed as she tossed three kunais aiming at the clones

One clone then dodged over the kunai and lept into the air

Another clone looked at the kunais and then threw the third clone in the way making her disappear "Oh well one down"

"Hmmm. . .so my clone ar- " Spirit was then interupted by a loud voice that was coming from over her

"Chaaa!!" The clone then exclaimed as she stuck out her foot and tried to kick Spirit from above

Spirit then quickly performed a string of handsigns "Hope this works. . .Kawarimi no Jutsu!" She then exclaimed as the clone landed the hit and she transformed into a log

". . .WHAT!?" The clone then exclaimed as she poofed away after being stabbed in the back by the real Spirit with a kunai

"Two down. . .one to go" Spirit then said with a smirk as she glared at the remaining clone

". . ."

"Here I come!" Spirit then exclaimed as she rushed at the clone full speed

"Noo!!" The clone then exclaimed as she braced for impact

Sprirt then stopped in front of her and tapped her with the kunai making the clone disappear "That was great trainning now for a nap" She then said happily as she walked off

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:24 am
Alright, both of you are now genin. Congrats. However, remember that academy student to genin is the easiest transfer, and none of the others will be this simple.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:06 am
Genin just need to pass the test and get the headband. genin need to fight to advance like all higher ranks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:49 pm
Yay i'm so happy! blaugh  

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:09 pm
My name is Luna Bravenheart
The Otakage Alicia of the Sound Village and lenon01, my sensei, taught me these jutsu.
Why do you think you should become a genin: Because I wish to be the fate of my village. I want to protect it with all my heart and everything I have learned. I am the avenger.
Rp smples using two of the justsus you learned:
Bunshin no Jutsu
6 clones appear
(facing an opponent) Now guess which one is me. *all six clones threw needles at my opponent, all 108 landing direct hits. tries to Hit the opponent while he is down, but the opponent grabs you from behind* Your quick..but still im quicker. Henge no Jutsu. *transfroms in a snake and wraps around my opponent and bites the neck rendering him useless and i transfrom back and hits chakra point and the opponent falls to floor* Thats all for now, I dont want to kill him if I dont have to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:10 pm
(( Just a note you obviously dont know alot about naruto because their is no official kage title in moon and all the kages aren't called hokage that's only the leaf village. There's a mizukage, raikage, tsuchikage and even though sound doesn't have a official kage people often call the sound leader the Otokage. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:22 am

Rpc name: Rodrigo Libra (Roddy)
Who tought you the jutsu: Tai
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): Because i think i can better this village by providing help in all the areas that a genin can.
Roddy was standing in the middle of a field, the Genin enemy infront of him. He had no choice, he had to fight. The Enemy jeered at him, speaking harsh words to his ears, All the time, he was getting angrier and angrier. He then ran forward towards the nin, doing severa quick hand signs under his sleeves so the enemy would not see, and then mumble his jutsu name, "Bushin no jutsu," and as he did, 5 clones appeared making a total of 6 of them. The enemy threw several kunia at the 6, and as it hit one, it went up in smoke, as it replaced it's self with a log. The real roddy then came from behind, punching the nin in the face as it turned to look at him. As the nin was on the floor, Roddy's black threads started to flow out of his body, and then grabbed the opponent, he then leant close to him, hatred in his eyes, "dont make promises you cant keep,"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:40 pm

Rpc name: Chuin Chao II
Who tought you the jutsu: Archives
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): Because I am a hard worker and ((In my opinion)) have become very good at Roleplay. And I will always protect my village. Also, I am very active, which makes it hard to train when I can only learn so much...

Chuin walked into the training grounds, exhausted from the training he had recently endured with his teacher. The windows were cracked open, letting in a slight breeze. Chuin had sensitive body temperature, so he quickly felt the chills run over him and he stood into his stance. Chuin removed his deep dark cloak, giving sight to everyone around, the armor under his cloak. His hat blew off in a slighly odd gust of wind. "Lets do this. BYAKUGAN" Chuin activated his byakugan, abling him to see his opponent chakra points. Chuin jumped towards his opponent, towering high into the air. He removed two kunai from the pouch on his leg, and threw them with high speeds at the opponent ((I AM GOING TO NAME HIS JAKE)). Jake quickly jumped back, dodging the kunai, this gave Chuin the opening he needed. ((BTW I HAVE HTE KUNO CLAN! 6 ARMS)) Chuin began using two sets of handsigns.

Chuin landed 10 feet in front of the opponent, he had misjudged the jump because Jake had jumped back. Chuin finished the first set of handsigns and said, "Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)" A burst of light released, blinding the opponent, leaving him renderless to any attack. Chuin finished the second and final set of handsings, and reached into his kunai bag as he stated: Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique). Chuin's hands were ingulfed in flames as he punched at Jake's chakra points, with two hands gripping a kunai, stabbing into the opponent. Chuin felt a slight pain as he punched, for he knew what it was like to be hurt. His emotion started to get the best of him as he became angered, remembering his past. His parents were never allowed sympathy, so why should Jake? He had done nothing to deserve sympathy, so why give it? Chuin punched harder and then after a thirty second rampage, jumped back, tears in his eyes. He grabbed his cloak, and put it back on. He grabbed his hate and walked off, leaving the evil ninja to suffer, and die.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:02 pm
((you know that genin and academy students cant learn any jutsu unless being taught?, only chunin can self teach jutsu...and i can sense you dont like my RPC.....cause just so you know, my real name aint jake))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:47 pm
@Wings and Huntur: Accepted you 2 will be placed on squad 4 under Jatsume. I'm gonna be sensei of squad 5 coming up. 3nodding  

Dark-Ninja70

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:50 pm
@WINGS: HAHA i can self learn in the archives, also I didnt know your RPC name was Jake, I figured Dp was it... I was textin a friend named jake and thats where it came up

@Dark: Well okay... im guessing that means Im a genin? haha ima search out sensei... see what he/she about...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:52 pm
Me being on a squad is a bad idea.....my bloodline causes me to be clumsy and maybe kill team mates......good luck chuin  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers