If you had to spend eternity with . . . Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:06 pm
If you had to spend eternity locked in a room with no windows or doors with nothing but a TV and a video game what game would you want it to be?

Also, what game would most NOT want it to be?

Here are some ground rules for the scenario:

There is no internet. Therefore if you choose a game that requires an internet connection you will not be able to log on and you will not be able access any part of any game that requires you to be logged on to get to it.

You can't break the TV or the game. They are indestructible. Whatever device or controller that is needed for the game will be provided and it will be indestructible.

You can't hack or recode or redesign the game in any way. You can only exploit codes, cheats, bugs, or features that were originally designed into the game.

If you choose a PC game the game will run as though it is on a computer that will run the game smoothly and there will be an average amount of hard drive space on the PC for the time that the game had come out. You will only be able to play the game though and you will not be able to access any of the PC's functions other than playing the actual game.

The game you choose must be one game. It cannot be a collection of games like an "arcade hits" collection or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Game Most Wanted: Dynasty Warriors. I'd drive myself insane until I thought I was the ruler of massive armies.

Game Most Not Wanted: Tetris. I get bored of that game in seconds, the music drives me insane. I'd turn it off and lay there for eternity instead.  

Traveler

Generous Elder

iRevolution

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:06 pm
Tomb Raider cause I can play that game all day and not get bored of it. XD
The game I would not want is some sports game.. cause I hate sports. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:13 pm
Traveler
Game Most Not Wanted: Tetris. I get bored of that game in seconds, the music drives me insane. I'd turn it off and lay there for eternity instead.
Oh man! The Tetris music would be maddening. gonk  

Strideo
Crew

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:13 pm
And her final words were...

"Xenosaga. Any one game of the Xenosaga series would be fine with me. It's my all-time favorite RPG. I could play it millions of times, memorize all the dialog of every cut-scene in the game, sing along to every song in it (even battle music XD), and max out all my characters to level 999 over and over without getting sick of it. xd *Uber-geek*

Least want: Anything super old, Tetris, Pong, Pac-man, ect. Those are just annoying."

And then...she faded to darkness.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:14 pm
either rockband (1 or 2 is fine) or medal of honor heroes 2

least wanted... any horror and/or very bloody game, i would go insane if i had to play one of those alone... in... a cold, dark room... with no windows... no door... no way out... *runs away screaming*  

AndrewBot

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:16 pm
AndrewBot

least wanted... any horror and/or very bloody game, i would go insane if i had to play one of those alone... in... a cold, dark room... with no windows... no door... no way out... *runs away screaming*
So I take it you wouldn't want Silent Hill 4: The Room? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:19 pm
Strideo
AndrewBot

So I take it you wouldn't want Silent Hill 4: The Room? xd

oh, dear god! nooooooooooooooooo! gonk  

AndrewBot

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:34 pm
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

I could spend my forever breeding loveable chao! whee

I do have a memory card, right? D:

Alternatively? I have no precise clue. There are many games I don't like. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:38 pm
zphal_girl87

Alternatively? I have no precise clue. There are many games I don't like. confused

I love that game! Chaos are so cute! 3nodding

Promising Lies

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:44 pm
zphal_girl87
Yes, I would say you do get to have something to save the game with. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:45 pm
Promising Lies
zphal_girl87

I love that game! Chaos are so cute! 3nodding

Aren't they?

I'd be busy trying to breed every single kind. whee And I'd have to get fifteen of each kind to turn into each type (run, power, fly, swim and normal x light, dark and normal). I'd need a lot of memory cards. surprised  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

AndrewBot

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:47 pm
if i could use the internet to get one game, though, i would choose(sp) fusionfall 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:48 pm
Kingdom Hearts. Currently, I only own two, but I want to see the first. So I don't really care which.

Opposed against: Anything without a plot. I hate plotless things. They annoy me. [E.g.: Guitar Hero, Space Invaders, Pong etc.]

DvnT

Sirek

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:54 pm
Wanted: Either Xenosaga (Same reasoning as Chi pretty much sweatdrop ) or Fallout 3 since that game is just massive and I never get bored of it. xd
Not Wanted: ET, Pong, Tetris, Sports games. Any of those. 3nodding

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces