Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Grand Arena Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:30 pm
Welcome to the Konoha Grand Arena!
Here you may bet on one on one fights, battle against summons or other players in a gladiator style fashion, with a few tweaks in the battle. It can serve as a training ground, and the arena has its own ranking system.

It looks like any other arena, though around, it has spires that resemble the statues of the past hokages such as Xantos, Bambi, Sin-Q and Rin. In the center of the arena, is the battle area. It has two sides...with two gates which hold both challengers until they drop, they will then fight until one gives up, or dies. In the case of a summon, it is whether the human dies, or summon vanishes. Depending on opponent rank or the summon, you will rank up or not and have to keep trying.

Betting Rules:

You must wager a real amount of gaia gold between 100-5000
Bets will be given to me and after the fight has concluded I will give/split the winning better(s) prize money.

Current Arena Rankings

Champion:
Xantos Hyuuga

Hero:

Gladiator:

Warrior:

Myrmidon:

Bloodletter:

Brawler:
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Pit Dog:
WingsoftheGods
Perkydemonofdoom  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:12 pm
Current Fights:

None  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:37 pm
Like normal, a cloud of smoke suddenly appears within the arena. However, when the smoke clears, and the person within the smoke is seen, it definately isnt Tai. The person had upon his shoulders what appeared to be a red half-cape that also was equipped with a hood, that had been torn up badly. His arms were covered by a grey cloth long-sleeve shirt that went down to his hands. On his hands were what appeared to be sharp metal gloves, sorta like what a knight would wear. On his chest, was metal plating, once again looking like something a knight might wear. However, it had a belt attacked to it, which had strange writing on it. On his hip, was two masks that showed different expressions. Looking down to his legs, you would see metal plating pants, that definately would be something a knight would wear, however, this metal armor had strange markings on it, looking like some sort of ancient writing. On the person's face, was a mask that seemed to always be changing its expressions...like it had a mind of its own...

((Hmm, check out the picture in my profile for what Tai looks like. Yes, it is Jack of Blades's outfit drawing. I did not make it, and for all of you who dont know the actual color, photobucket jack of blades. His costume for me, is hard to describe exactly because it always is changing.))

The figure would begin to speak to whoever was around listening, in a very loud and somewhat threatening tone "Ok...I have been summoned here to fight. What have you guys brought me to fight today? Better be something good, or I will simply have no challenge." The figures mask would then change from a smile to a frown "And I like good fights..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:45 pm
"Very well stranger, you are the first member of the arena...you will start out as the rank of pitdog, and work your way up....good luck." A large and booming voice said throughout the arena.
"You will be faced up against a reativly large toad summon...and it won't fall easily."

-----

A large, brownish toad seemed to drop from the sky, landing in the arena with a giant shockwave. It was big...larger than a regular warrior toad, but small than gamabunta. It was standing on two legs and had a large katana underneath its arm. Its long and sticky tounge was coated with poision, and so was its skin.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:53 pm
The figures' mask returns back to the smiling expression, obviously showing that it is somewhat happy to get this fight. This man seemed like a awfully violent person to just be smiling at getting to fight a large toad, and getting the chance to kill it. He hoped for something more on the lines of a actual human ninja, but this would have to do for now. First things first, he needed to create a plan to fight this thing. If this summon happened to be Gamabunta, this violent man would be in trouble, no matter what plan he created. If this happened to be the case, he might just forfeit from the match early on in the match. No point in dying to such a pathetic creature...

After a few seconds, the man would begin to speak again, in the same tone "This sounds interesting. I cant wait to fight this creature. I have heard plenty of rumors that toad summons were more powerful then people think. I will just have to test that..." After the figure had said all of this, he begins to SOMEHOW perform the handseals for the Ember Clone technique with his weird gloves. He almost instantly manages to get the jutsu exactly right. Three clones would appear next to the man, and they would all begin to wait patiently. They all cross their arms and begin to tap their feet.

After another few seconds pass by, this man would watch the toad appear within the Arena. He examines the equipment and clothing the creature had on apparently checking to see what he was in for. When the man finishes, he wastes no time starting his assault. The man begins to perform some handseals, and actually performs the Hidden Mist technique. In only a few seconds, the entire arena was covered in a dense fog, almost being impossible to see anywhere. The figure then begins to wait, just planning on how to continue when he sees the toad react.

((Had to edit because you editted your post XP))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:02 pm
A figure shimmered into view, He wore a long black cloak with a hood that covered up the rest of his body from view, under the hood, a black mask could be seen, on the mask, the number 6 could be seen in roman numerals.....The figure spoke quietly, it's voice calm but firm at the same time, creating the illusion that the figure had a neautal attitude to his opponent "This will be fun," he said as he watched from the stands, awaiting his turn.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:14 pm
(Would you like to place a wager on who shall win? Don't let the summon trick you, it will be RPed like something powerful.)

The toad simply stared ahead....unhinging its jaws revealing powerful gums...and he lashed out his tounge like a giant whip covered with poision, slicing across the arena toward the figure. When that was done, before he could see if he hit or not, he gathered all the mists moisture to his mouth, and let it out in huge bursts at the figure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:28 pm
The man would barely have any time to react to the toad's enormous tongue that was sent straight at him like a whip. The man would jump straight up, above the tongue, missing the overall attack. However, some of the poison-like juices had come up off the tongue, and landed on the man's leg armor area. The juices would react basically like acid, and actually burn into the metal. After only a second, a hole could be seen on the spot where the poison hit. However, the hole would seem to be very small, and barely noticeable. When the man hit the ground, he noticed that the fog was completely gone. Before he had any time to react, he would be hit by the moisture which was now full of the acid-like juices. The man would then seem to begin to disintegrate. However, the person would suddenly explode in a large flame, revealing that this man was just merely a clone. Another thing to note, was that the four clones that had been next to the man had disappeared...

While the toad had been distracted with blasting the mist at the mysterious man, high above the arena standing on one of the walls infront of the toad creature, was another one of the man. Right when the toad began to spit out the mist, this person had begun the handseals for the Dragon Fire technique. When he finished, he cupped his hands around his mouth that seemed to be covered by his mask, and almost magically, blasted the large fire stream shaped like a dragon at the toad, aiming to get the attack into the toad's mouth. If succesful, an explosion would probably go off in the toad's body, considering some of the gases that would be in it's stomach...if the attack made it that far...

((There was a dense fog, giving Tai plenty of time to switch himself with one of the clones. I think that is completely fair, so correct me if I am wrong.))  

Nebulosis

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:01 pm
*Hanzo appeard next to Jake. His appearance could not be recognized do to the fact he was wearing his ANBU Captain clothes which consisted of ANBU gear covered in a white jacket with his hood up and katana on his back. His face was covered by his ANBU mask and he was only recognizable do to his voice.*

"Long time no see...5 years to be exact..."

*Hanzo pulled off his old akatsuki ring from his finger and gave it to Jake.*

" I believe you'll be wanting this."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:07 pm
The figure pocketed the ring, "thank you old friend, i belive a new order is about to begin in the akatsuki, and order in which you can be the leader, you can choose the fate of the group....you'd be able to accomplish our goal, and provide leaf with a army for protection.....to help protect leaf.............and you loved ones.......such as dess......she's a nice girl, and whats a better way t make sure an akatsuki member doesn't kill her than to make it an order not to.............think about it....." he said in the same tone as before, his eyes following the 4 men in the arena.....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:28 pm
((You really don't expect us to try to kill one and another.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:18 am
@Akira: We aren't fighting to the death there just fights like hardcore sparring.

*Hanzo just stood there for a moment before speaking again*
"I don't know Jake...what about Blade? He's the leader of akatsuki and even if he wasn't I don't think I could go back to a organization like that and hurt innocent people. I wanna fight for my village and protect everyone not just Dess. I care for everyone in this village and I'm not afraid to put my life on the line to show it.....I wanna become Hokage someday...and so I...."

*Hanzo turned and looked Jake in the eyes.*
"I'll never turn my back on them again. I won't let them down by getting involved with that organization again.*  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:24 am
"Blade is in a fight he cant win, and it doesn't matter if you dont take the job, someone else will take it, and attack people at will, leaf nin or not," his eyes flashed for a second, ".....Hokage.........i'm surprised your not already hokage, the position of kage is the strongest in the village, and you are far the strongest, so it should be your right to it.......still, one last mater.......i shall be having a son of mine attend your academy, it would be helpful if you persanaly could train him, for the only other teachers i know there are this guy here, and a guy who help attack leaf a while back......and he would learn more from you...."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:35 am
"Trust me I've tried but I'm gonna have to wait my turn. Now about this son of yours what's his name?"  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:46 am
"you'll know which one he is.....lets just say he's the one with a Very....special ability......" he said smiling......behind the mask,

(Tendrill threading if it gets approved.....)  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff