Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:06 am
Hullo, and thanks for stopping by~ I pretty much got lazy with my first thread, so here I am, revamping it again. xD

Below listed are the Soquili I'd like to play with, their personalities, and a few plots I have in mind for them. If I am indeed interested in a mate for them, I expect it to be fully RP'd out to make sure all's working out like I want it to. If I decline an offer to play with you, please don't get offended. :C That's not my intent at all, I just am picky.

As fair warning, I am very slow with replies sometimes. My life + inspiration tends to tank, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested anymore! In fact, I'll probably end up sending out a PM when I've tagged. If you are indeed concerned with how long it's taking though, just slap me through this thread or PM! I'll get right on it. u_u;; <3

With that said, feel free to look around/ask questions/send me a PM to set something up! Enjoy~ ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:35 am
User Image

Name: Hallon
Parents: Laurelin and Chimalsi

Personality: Currently played as a foal, Hallon is a sweet, if curious child. He's naive and prone to believing most anything that others tell him, and was raised with a very good set of manners. He's often wandering around the forest he was born in, searching for presents to bring home for his sister, Sita. Eager to be helpful, Hallon can sometimes get sidetracked by making up adventures for himself,

Plot Ideas
1. Foal friends! I'd like Hallon to get to meet a whole variety of kiddos, and some adults too, maybe! Mama Laurelin would be keeping an eye on meeting with older Soqs, but she's a sweet lady. Honestly, he just needs to get out and meet all types of Soquili.

2. Grand adventures of some sorts? Whether Hallon is tricked into running off headlong by himself, or otherwise, I think this could be fun.

3. Suggest something!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:11 am
User Image

Name: Zandali
Parents: ??

Personality: A lewd trickster, Zandali is a firm believer of the spirits and living life to the fullest. He's bold, brash, and self-assured in both confidence and his looks. Having slipped his rope from his human captors, the stallion thinks himself invincible in most sticky situations, and is well-versed in defending himself. It comes in handy, when you're hitting on already-taken females!

Plot Ideas
1.Trouble! Zandali's all for a bit of mischief, and ready for taking on whatever comes his way. Whether that's hitting on women that would rather eat him than look at him, raiding herds or even human settlements, Zandali's up for it.

2. Sweet talkin' some ladies, or tricking some of the more gullible inhabitants of these lands. Though Zandali fully believes in the spirits of voodoo... well, he's fairly certain of their limitations in the land of the living.

3. Friends/enemies?

4. Suggestions!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:25 pm
User Image

Name: Livertaker
Parents: ???

Personality: An old, wildly mare, Livertaker is a little eccentric in her moodswings. She can be dangerous if someone rouses her to temper, and is more bite than bark. Isolating herself, it's not uncommon to think of her as the old witch in the swamp. Though it may be a risk to see her, her wisdom is usually sound--and if one is ever in need of advice, well, she might just be the one to seek...

AKA: The crazy old lady who lives in the swamp brewing strange concoctions all day.

Plot Ideas
1. The Curse! This would require a superstitious/naive mare or stallion, but I think it could be rather fun to play out. Given that Livertaker has a short fuse and believes deeply in a dark sort of magic, I could easily see her 'cursing' someone who offended her in some way. Said mare or stallion could be affected by this 'curse' until someone either managed to convince them that it was all in their head, or they came back to apologize to Liver and therefore would get the curse 'removed'. xD I'm totally up for discussing details of said curse or what have you!

2. Suggest something!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:42 pm
User Image

Name: Kerberos
Parents: Succubus + Wrath

Personality: An incubus comes to mind! As he's grown older, Kerberos has taken an interest in seeing just how many pretty ladies he can seduce under his wings. Taking lessons from his father, the kalona holds himself to the standard that race is not what deserves respect. He isn't a purist by any stretch, and all that really matters to him is having a good time.

Plot Ideas
1. None! Suggest something!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:43 pm
Reserved.

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:45 pm
Reserved.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:45 pm
Annnnd open! -confetti-  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:17 pm
*pounces on plot thread* OuO

I have Rosalia here~

User Image

Seeking RP with Diriel if he's free for Foal interaction! 8D

Personality: Terribly shy Rosalia finds it very difficult to speak to others. Her tongue becomes thick and heavy thus making it very troubling to utter her words smoothly. The stutters decorate her words frequently as she attempts to avoid any kind of eye contact. Not only is she a wreck in the speaking department, but her appearance takes a toll too. The little filly's cheeks become bright pink with a heavy amount of embarrassment and her front legs are always shuffling her to the left or right. Anyone can see that her nerves rule over her at this age.

Yet even though she has a problems socially Rosalia really is a sweet girl for someone who can't remember their past. Always concerned about others, this little lady usually forgets to think about herself. She just doesn't see her worth when placed beside another. All she sees within herself is a foolish child who could barely take care of herself before she was whisked away by Juan, her new guardian.

Rosalia will always open her heart up to others, and after spending enough time beside the other her stutters normally subsides.

Plot: Rosalia acts afraid of everyone when she first meets them. They could be the most innocent pure being on earth, but she'd still shake and quiver around them. She's just a bashful little filly.

Now, I was thinking if she could perhaps befriend Diriel? I was thinking that since her first reaction to seeing him would be stuttering and shaking; that would make him think that she's afraid of him. Yet as he begins to walk away, she'd race after him asking timidly where he was going?

She's not all that bothered by how he looks, just because he's a new to her. I can see her becoming less shy around him and perhaps they could play around with each other, Rosalia teaching him games that she's learned from other foals, and telling him stories that she's heard along her travels with Juan. Maybe he can teach her a few things too? So then they'd become close friends or something like that. Yet after getting close, Rosalia will have to leave with Juan once he decides it's time to go somewhere new. Then maybe when they're older they can run into each other again? Rosalia will of course remember him, I don't know if he would, but we'd just have to see with rp. X3

Soooo yeah. 8D Just wondering if you would like to see if they could be friends or anything like it? I love rp and I'm pretty patient, so it's fine if you're slow with replies. XD Heh, thanks for reading all this too! I always write too much. >x<;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:22 pm
Ohh my gosh, that'd be so adorable! xDD Rosalia sounds like such a sweetheart, and I could definitely see that working. He'd be so surprised when she followed that I don't think there'd be much of an issue. I also like how'd she eventually have to go~ He's gonna be a bit of a surly angst-bucket when he's an adult, so if they met up again, that'd be sweet too. I approve, very much! 8D Would you like to start, or shall I?  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:27 pm
For Nyx, I have :V. He's a cu sith, kills to eat, but UNLIKE a skinwalker he's completely in control of what he does and never attacks horses except in self-defense. But he was shunned by everyone he came across as a foal and sometimes attacked because of his appearance and others' fears of him, so he raised himself and has a poor vocabulary because of it. MORE DETAILS ON AIM.

He'd probably fit best in situation #1.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:28 pm
Oh wonderful!! >u< I'm so excited now~ XD They'll be a fun pair to have interacting with one another. I don't really care who starts. If you have enough time I'd appreciate it if you could. 8D But if not, it's not that big of a deal. Heh. <3  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:36 pm
@Tiiiig. xD! Would very much like to play with :V! Nyx'll probably have a 'whoawhat' moment, but hooraaay for deceiving appearances. It shall be intriguing! Any preferences on starting?

@AC: Me toooo, actually! Should be very cute, and I am an absolute sap for this stuff. I will get on that, and ping you the link when I'm finished! 8D -salute-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:55 pm
I'm a sap for that kind of stuff too. XD You are not alone! Heh, okay~ Thanks hun! Take your time and I'm eagerly waiting for the link. XD <3  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas