Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Graveyard At Midnight (RP Anyone, except ppl who godmod)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which would you choose?
A super-powered rocket launcher with the power of a small nuke
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A shoutgun that fires super intense lasers instead of bullets
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:11 pm
It was am eerie night, much like it was three years ago, the day I will never forget, the day I turned into a demon, A blood-thirsty monster, the day I became known as Gyro, The Legendary Man-Slayer....I have killed over 2.3 Million people in the last three years....looking for someone who will be worthy of a fight with me...I come back to this cemetery every year, to look at my own grave that people believe I'm in, My full name is Gyro Imaki, The soul survivor of the Imaki Massacre, which I was the cause of. I am a traveler of sorts, looking for new enemies, and someday, new comrades....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:51 pm
(Uh... I'm just nitpicking here but, without any weapons of mass destruction, how exactly did you manage to kill a minimum of 87.5 people per hour for three years straight?)  

Phaeton

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:09 pm
(I'm just going to pretend that my character thinks its merely stories, anyways here I go).

A fair-looking girl stood atop a hill, leaning her body on a tree. Her hair, even through the moonlight, could be distinguised as a rich brunette, with curls, accentuated by two red tartan bow barrettes. Her initial clothing of red blazer, tartan skirt, white stockings, and black Mary Janes would identify her as a high school girl in one of the now-unidentifiable high schools near the area. However the uniform was covered in blood and dirt. She seemed as if she was running for quite a while ever since the demonic accidents that happened years ago. But running alone wouldn't save a girl like that. She's a bit different.

A minor demon slowly hobbled behind her. For a minor demon, however, it was huge. It was silent and, at first sight, it looked as if it could kill. However, its smell was putrid; anyone with a working healthy nose could smell the creature from a mile away. Nevertheless, the idiotic-looking mass of bile-in-a-bag climbed up the hill, for it saw this girl atop it.

The girl breathed in deeply, then smiled, aware of the creature. She raised her hands and reached behind her back, for strapped to her back was a gigantic dark-metal cross, rusted, and also covered in blood. In one swift motion she held it like a LAW, turned, and aimed the longer "barrel" part of the cross at the blob behind her. With a press of a button a propelled grenade launched out of the cross, hitting the creature point blank.

Curdled screams could be heard from far and wide as the demon writhed in pain and melted, for the grenade was not only hot, but also consecrated with holy water. The girl merely smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:06 am
*My ears would perk up as I heard the blood curdling scream of the lesser demon, I would shake my head as if in disappointment, and I would sigh, and that would eventually have turned into a laugh, then into a low growl, and I would open my mouth and say*

"What has that idiot gotten himself into now? This better not be another Demon Slayer, if so, I'm going to revive him, kill the Demon Slayer AND then kill him myself, this is troublesome, but I have to."

*As I said that my eyes started glowing a dark red, then became darker until they were almost pitch black, all the while my body was fading like the wind on a summer day, until I was completely gone, but when I reappeared, I was on a hill, with a lone girl on top with a black cross attached to her back with blood stains all over her body and the cross itself, she was in a school uniform, although she looked pretty beat up*

*My voice suddenly rang through the night*

"And what would a girl of your....quality....be doing here at this time of night? You're not a Demon Slayer, are you?"

*I couldn't help but feel a sudden urge to kill her and just be done with it, but something else was telling me not to, like a voice in my head, being unheard for three years, started to cry out in pain*  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:03 pm
The girl kept a cool bodily demeanor, even as she heard the demon's voice behind her. She was a bit tense, however; she didn't expect such a sudden entrance by another with dark powers so soon. She stopped holding the cross like a LAW and returned it to it's proper place on her back, then put her hands to her side, brushing against the guns holstered to her hips.

"Who wants to know?" She asked, not turning around, merely smiling slightly at the moonlit graveyard in front of all of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:31 pm
*As the girl said that, I burst into her face like some sort of fangirl to a guys face, as my eyes started to change from ruby demon red to sapphire blue, then to pitch black, and darkness started to pour forth from my body*

"I do, and you will tell me, or it shall be you next, girl. That lesser demon you slayed was one of my servants, technically, it was one of my servants' servants, but that's not the point, the point is, I am mad, and when I get mad, cities fall, lands are reduced to rubble, and lives are claimed."

*As I said that my body start to shimmer, for I was moving at incredible speeds, for I was no mere demon, I was the second in command of the Seven Tainted Blades, the most powerful demons known to the Underworld, Heaven, or Earth*  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:21 pm
The light show definitely surprised her; she didn't expect to meet anything this powerful here, and she really couldn't flee. She had to think of some other way to escape this danger.

She sighed and grabbed a plastic water bottle attached to her holsters. Inside the water bottle was water, obviously, and a small silver cross that, oddly enough, has not tarnished despite the water. She lifted it up to her lips and took a ginger sip, then lowered the bottle, keeping it ready.

"I might have killed a few demons." The girl replied with a sigh. "I might have killed that demon in particular." She added with a smirk. "The question is, what are you going to do about it?"

At that remark she spilt some of the water around her person, then began to splash it from all sides. It was a test, of course, to see what holy water would do to this demon, but if it worked that's all that needed to be said. If it didn't work she had her cross and a pistol that her other free hand had already grabbed and readied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:55 pm
*Start laughing to the brink of sounding like I was going to die from suffocation, then I jolt my head towards the girl, readying my blade, Shi*

"You think Holy Water can effect me? You're sorely mistaken, now, for the life of one girl, what would you do if someone like me appeared in front of you, and don't think that that gun can harm me, for I have already taken it from you, you didn't even notice the hands coming from the ground, did you?The Voice of The Wind is near, that means, someone's going to die today, who do think it is? Now, time to die!"

*As I did that, several more of me appeared beside me*  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:37 pm
She merely smiled, waved her hand in a "goodbye" motion, and let her body fall opposite where the demon and his clones stood. As she fell, she lifted the dark-metal cross once more and launched a rocket-propelled grenade at the mass before her body hit the grass of the hill. From there she slid and rolled down the hill and into the cemetary, where a tombstone broke her roll. Thankfully, nothing was injured, though she did have a bruise. She stood up after a few seconds and ran into a denser part of the graveyard to hide inbetween the numerous tombstones.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:06 pm
*As the dust from the explosion settled, I emerged, and my eyes were glowing a white, I was looking for the girl's aura, even if she hid it well, I could still see a faint glimmer of it, and at that moment I said*

"You honestly think that hiding can stop me from finding you? Well, you're wrong!"

*As I said that I created a fireball so intense, it could beat the sun 12 times, and still have more room for intensity*

"Die."  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:50 am
The girl shifted behind from tombstone to tombstone, taking the occasional chance to fire another rocket-propelled grenade at the demon whenever was convenient. She didn't aim as well as she could, but then again she didn't really have time to aim. Staying in one place at a time could become perilous. Still, with each shot she fired, she knew she needed more pistols, and more ammo for her grenade launcher.

Thankfully she saw some familiar runes and symbols on the ground. A safe house she prepared at an earlier time is nearby; all she needed to do was get to the place. A few more tombstone jumps and she could see the safe house: a catacomb building surrounded in holy statues and a white pentagram to keep it consecrated from evil.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:54 am
Your Lord and Master has arrived
*I look over to the catacomb building and looked at it with a curious look, and saw that the girl was heading towards it. I quickly vanished into the wind and reappeared in front of her, then smiled and made an awkward hand movement, I was preparing to attack with a massive surge of evil force, in the shape of a giant fireball and I could be heard chanting in German*

"Oh, Großer Beschützer des Himmels, gewähren Sie mir die Macht, meine Feinde zur Asche zu verbrennen, mir zu gewähren, die Macht zerstört alle, wer mir entgegensetzen, mir die Macht des Feuers gewähren.........Burn!"
(German for "Oh, Great Protector of the Heavens, grant me the power to burn my enemies to ashes, grant me the power destroy all who oppose me, grant me the Power of Fire")

*As I finished chanting, my hands started to glow with enormous heat, then I raised my hands in the form of a ball, then a fireball could be seen in between them, growing, expanding, gaining more power as it grew, then I raised my left hand and the enormous fireball was gone, then I stuck out my right hand and said "Feuer" which was German for "Fire", then my hand started glowing more intense as a surge of evil power shot out from my hand, taking most of the graveyard with it*
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:24 pm
(Whoa, whoa, whoa, this is getting to the level of power-playing and god-modding, and I'm not very comfortable with that. But if it has to be like this, so be it...)

The girl's eyes widened at the sight of such evil energy converging in one point at one time. As fast as she could, she took the large cross strapped to her back and slammed it into the ground, securing it in place, standing upright, as the energy grew. As the other chanted the evil spell, she began chanting something as well in an older tongue than German as she made the sign of the cross.

"Ateh malkuth vegevurah vegedulah le ohlam, amen!" (Thou art the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever, amen)

A circle of pure white light formed on the ground around. She didn't have much time, however, to finish the ceremony. Thus, she took out a dagger from the cross and traced angelic figures in the air, which danced brightly before setting itself on the ground to embellish the circle. She hastily drew eight pentagrams in the air, surrounding each with a circle, and with each circle she invoked heavenly names.

"Jehovah! Adni! Ahih! Agla! Raphael! Gabriel! Uriel! Michael!"

Much holy energy was surrounding her and the circle now, and the sky's stars seemed to glimmer brighter with each passing second. By now the fire was already roaring through her, and she felt the pain, but she was almost finished. As she raised her dagger to cry out to the heavens one last time, her clothes singed from the fiery blaze surrounding her, her skin beginning to get charged, six angelic wings seemed to sprout from her back, glowing exquisitely, while a seventh one appeared with a halo. As the buildup of holy energy continued, her skin became healed, while her clothing changed from the burnt school outfit to robes white as silk.

"Above me shines the holy pentagrams; I am watched by the true protectors of the heavens!"

With those words, she flapped her wings and rose her hand to the heavens, readying a counterattack of her own. She hoped that she didn't have to reveal herself so soon, but this danger was very much a threat. Holy energy was converging in both of her hands at an alarming rate. One formed a silvered sword forged in white flame. The other, she threw in the direction of the demon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:40 pm
Your Lord and Master has arrived
(Btw, I never said the attack hit you, so it's not god-modding, I just said that it took out most of the graveyard)

*As the girl was chanting and gathering Holy Energy, so was I, in a similar, but inverted, movement, but one was different, he drew the Cross, and his spell activated, and when the Holy Energy began to surround him, Darkness Energy covered the rest, and when he was fully covered in the Energy, a burst of white and black lightning shot out from where he was, then the flash faded, and there stood a man with 3 White wings on one side, and 3 Black wings on the other, and a Halo appeared above his head, along with Demon Horns underneath the Halo, and the man thought to himselfDamn! I wanted to use this in reserve, so know one knew my true identity and I looked over at the girl, and then said (Mixed Voices)We are two beings in one body, as you can see by our appearance, We are part Demon, and Angel, and the only reason we were able to call upon the Protectors of The Heavens is because of the Angel side, we just simply prefer the Demon appearance more than the Angel, but if you continue to attack us, we will not cease to obliterate you from the soils of the Earth, and our Demon form is a high-ranking Demon in the Demon World, so is our Angel, who is a high-ranking Angel in the Heavens, there were three of us once, but our human formed has long since been depressed into our sub-consciousness. And with that, the man pulled off his cape, which was half-white, half-black as well, and showed a gun, near the size of the Cross that was on the girl's back*
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers