Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Traveling? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:01 pm
Just wondering, since I know a lot of people in Ohio who have NEVER left the state. So, have you every traveled out of state? What about out of country? Where? Where do you want to go?

I have been to Ohio (I live there...), New York, Pensylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina (it is so pretty here! I love it!), South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Indiana, Illinos, Montana, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona in the United States. (I think that's it...)

I have only been to one contry other than the United States, and that would be our northern neighbor, Canada. I really liked it there.

I plan on going to Japan through AYUSA when I am a junior or senior for a summer month as an exchange student. Then, after I graduate college, I plan on going backpacking with a few of my friends in Europe. We would go through at least 10 countries. If we do go, there is no way I will only visit a few countries. We are still talking about it, not sure if we will end up getting to do it.

What about you?

Edit: You can also share interesting stories when you have traveled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:27 pm
I've been places.

Even to an island owned by England.

Woemwoemforp

Amai_Yume

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:29 pm
I have been to Pa,and sout carolina,also new york,and drove through west virgina and virgina.I have also been to Canada,I must agree that I loved it there!.I whould really love to move to Pa,to a town called sunbury,it was so nice there.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:46 pm
YAY! PEOPLE REPLIED!

@Prof. Meow Meow- What island? My older sister has traveled all over Europe and she loved it. She plans on going back to Germany in June (lucky her...).

@Amai_Yume- Hehe... are you going to Canada again this year?  

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

Amai_Yume

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:05 pm
Nope no more canada I dont think..the people I went with has a lil issue with the camp owner up there..huu..its a looong story.I might go back to PA!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:25 pm
Amai_Yume
Nope no more canada I dont think..the people I went with has a lil issue with the camp owner up there..huu..its a looong story.I might go back to PA!
Then have fun... and take a ton of pictures for me!  

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

Amai_Yume

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:43 pm
I shall try,lol I dont even know when I might go back,but my friends mom said she needs to bring me back.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:02 pm
Amai_Yume
I shall try,lol I dont even know when I might go back,but my friends mom said she needs to bring me back.
Well that sounds good.  

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

uMadLOL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:49 am
WOWWWW.

well lets see

i was born in south fl and lived there all my life.. however

i went to dominican republic , mexico , canada biggrin

states.. FL , GA , NC , SC , TN , KC , NY , PN

smile and im here at ohio because i'm visitng my bf and i'm staying with him biggrin

my traveling stories.. lol.. i have a lot  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:12 pm
Dizuckai
WOWWWW.

well lets see

smile and im here at ohio because i'm visitng my bf and i'm staying with him biggrin

Sounds fun. I love florida... it is so nice, and not cold. If you would like to share any stories with us, feel free!  

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

uMadLOL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:35 pm
kerushi_rii
Dizuckai
WOWWWW.

well lets see

Sounds fun. I love florida... it is so nice, and not cold. If you would like to share any stories with us, feel free!

i love florida too <3

but jesus christ.. in the summer its so hot and sticky.. its hell sad lol i hate it so much in the summer sometimes

well around july 15 or so me and my bfs family we all drove from florida to ohio biggrin it was crazy man aha and now my familys about to do the same to pick me up  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:47 am
Dizuckai
kerushi_rii
Dizuckai
WOWWWW.

well lets see

i love florida too <3

but jesus christ.. in the summer its so hot and sticky.. its hell sad lol i hate it so much in the summer sometimes

well around july 15 or so me and my bfs family we all drove from florida to ohio biggrin it was crazy man aha and now my familys about to do the same to pick me up
The summers are hot, but I had to go down for three monthes this summer and watch my grandparents. Coming to Florida from Ohio, at first the heat killed me. It it doesn't take to long to adjust though.  

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:34 pm
Well, I haven't been to a wide variety of places. Mainly just Florida, Denver, and California. (I don't count states connected to Ohio...)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:48 pm
kerushi_rii
Dizuckai
kerushi_rii
Dizuckai
WOWWWW.

well lets see

i love florida too <3

The summers are hot, but I had to go down for three monthes this summer and watch my grandparents. Coming to Florida from Ohio, at first the heat killed me. It it doesn't take to long to adjust though.

crazy neutral i hate the summers in florida sometimes aha im fine with it but if i have to stay outside in the sun for more then 2 hours weith full clothing then ill die ;p  

uMadLOL

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:17 pm
@OblivionKnight: Why not? They are different from Ohio. I know alot of people who haven't even touched the boarders of Ohio.

Denver. I love it there. Well, I wasn't so much in Denver, I was in it's suburb, Aurora. Still, I would like to spend more time in Colorado if I could.

@Dizuckai: I usually wear a loose sweatshirt in hot weather, as crazy as it may sound. It keeps the sunlight off me and then I don't overheat as easily. And once it gets to hot for a sweat shirt, I just take it off.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff