Nope
  Hmmmm
  poll whore
View Results

Mitalcik Mirawr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:11 pm
Welcome to my shop

Art Samples

So the link above will take you to my deviant account where you will find all of my art. So your Sample needs should be fulfilled. wink

I am going to do four slots at a time people who want sketches will not be put on this list because Sorry to say but you are not my top priority.people who want art but are not in the top four will be put on a wait list in order by their post. eek

My prices are high because most of the time I will take well...my time on your picture I will draw Oc's and other things if you don't want avi art.

2-4k - sketches(line art)

10k - Sketch with some color.

12- sketch fully colored no back ground

15- colored with back ground

When it comes to couple art (which I will do) all the prices are double ...or simple It is the set price via each person in the drawing you want. blaugh

please tell me a little bit about what you would like it to look like especially with backgrounds., really I cannot guarantee
that you will get exactly what you want really the only thing you are in control of is how much coloring I do.

Full body bust or head shot all depends on how I am feeling Sorry but if you want something from me you have to except the fact that I do what I want with my art biggrin

And i will do some kind of contest for free art idk what it will be yet though

Thank you for your cooperation and time
Sincerely,
Sheol clemency

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:43 pm
O: Your art looks awesome!
I don't really have any spare monies because of my contest, but if you have time, it may be worth your while to enter. :3  

psiioniicDoom

"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff