Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Demeter's First-Ever Quest Thread (WITH NEW DICE CONTEST!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long have you been on Gaia?
  1 month or less
  2-5 months
  6 months to 1 year
  1-3 years
  4+ years
View Results

demeter_rose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:26 am
Hello all and welcome to my first-ever quest thread. I have spent a lot of time working on my Avatar and Aquarium.

I have an ongoing quest and that doesn't cost you anything. I love when people visit my Aquarium, which is full to the maximum and gets some great booty! smile

I have finished my quest for Alruna's Roes thanks in large part to the new Booty Grab game. But now, I really need your help! I am questing an item that is DOUBLE the price of Alruna's Rose! *gasp*

I am currently questing Padmavati's Lotus. I update my quest bar on tektek.org regularly, and I'm getting closer to my goal! I will update daily.

I hope you will consider helping me on my journey. All donors will be listed on this page, and I will try to reciprocate the favor to anyone who posts in my thread by helping others with their quests.

Peace to all!
Demeter_Rose

Donors:
Sharkworld
Kogane_Maru
TRexbait
sublime_necromancer

My measly poll doesn't seem to be catching any eyes haha...
As an update, I am waiting to buy the Turtle until I have fish in my Aquarium that go well with it. I have to wait until one of my fishies (sniffle) lives out its long, happy life and moves on in the circle of life.

Thank you to all who have helped me. I was able to get my Mushroom background and a Jellyfish since I started my first quest thread. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:00 am
Hi hun,
Good luck on your first quest...sending some cheap bits and bobs your way which you can either use or sell for the gold. Your thread is fine so no worries there. The only thing you may wish to add would be a quest bar from tek tek.
http://www.tektek.org/gaia/price/aquatic175Aquarium_Background_(Mushroom)
The questbar link is on the left hand side.
Sharky  

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100

demeter_rose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:45 am
Thanks Sharky for your donation of:
Aquarium Background (Fun Machine)
Aquarium Background (Gaia)
Aquarium Background (I Heart Fish)
Aquarium Christmas Gift
Aquarium Fountain
Aquarium Big Gem (x2)
And some gold to go along with it!

Thanks again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:55 pm
Your welcome hun,
Regarding the quest bar, it appears to be a problem on tek tek's side regarding the images they use.
I have found a gold one which seems to be working so have put that in your post for you, all you need to do is edit the values. That will tide you over for the meantime.
Sharky  

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100

demeter_rose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:26 pm
It's there now! Almost halfway there....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:28 pm
I've update my quest thread, anyone who happens to wonder in here. smile Thank you so much for taking the time to read my thread and maybe even vote in my poll!  

demeter_rose

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:20 pm
just to let you know~ the mushroom background is only 40k in the marketplace right now :3

good luck with your aquarium quest! ~ I'll look in my inventory and see if I have anything to donate to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:21 pm
Thank you, Kogane, for your donation of 500 gold, 3 brown inks, various food items, a black retro tv, and a goldfish drop! You guys are the best.

I have now completed my first quest. I am putting up my new background as I type this. smile

I found a good deal on it in the marketplace for 35,000 gold. blaugh

I am going to update my quest now with a new quest. I'm continuing my quest for Aquarium taps and visits; and if anyone wants to click on my aquarium please feel free!  

demeter_rose

demeter_rose rolled 2 100-sided dice: 34, 63 Total: 97 (2-200)

demeter_rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:38 pm
Hi all, thanks for stopping in. I have updated my quest. I really like Aquarium visits and taps, so please visit my profile, or if you come across my posts in the main forums, please give me a tap! (Or grab some booty from my tank!)  
demeter_rose rolled 5 20-sided dice: 14, 9, 1, 19, 1 Total: 44 (5-100)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:09 pm
Update:

I am now questing Alruna's Rose 10th Gen. I think I want that one because it is fully evolved. If anyone wants to give me some tips though ... maybe it's better to get a different generation? What does everyone think?

I am going to start a dice contest very soon. Keep your eye on my thread! Prizes will vary but it is guaranteed to be fun! heart

rofl

demeter_rose

demeter_rose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:39 pm
Beginning today, Sunday March 8, I am holding a dice contest. Roll 3 20-sided dice up to five times a day. Roll a 50 and get 250 gold! I know it's not much but it's my first contest.

Donations are greatly appreciated heart

And don't forget to send me a PM with the page number of your winning number!  
Jaden Sincere rolled 3 20-sided dice: 11, 16, 16 Total: 43 (3-60)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:07 pm
good luck on your quest!!!  

Jaden Sincere

demeter_rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:14 pm
Thanks, Jaden!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:39 pm
Hey...just thought I'd wish you the best of luck! Please drop in on my quest and particapate in the fun! You might get lucky in the RNG! I've been adding prizes as I get gold from the Booty Grab to buy stuff.  

sublime_necromancer

TRexbait

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:45 pm
I don't have money, but i do have some tickets, marketplace prices are pretty good. PM me if you want some.

*BUMP* (_/)
((^^)/)
(''')(''')  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out