Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Tweek's Rp/Plot/Singles Thread~ [On Holdz] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:31 pm
Below are some Soqs I know I'm looking for plots for, but feel free to check out my teepee if you have something else in mind.

The Teepee of all Ponies for RP

And now... to the players! For the record most of my Soqs are single and plotless T-T!

wahmbulance I have a lot of RPs out at the moment-- will open and revamp this when I finally get to it XDDD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:32 pm
User Image

Name: Ariston
Temper: Shameless
Relationship Status: Single 4 Ever/Complicated

Ariston is a character very precious to my heart. Being the Sin of Pride, his first encounters in the land didn't start off very hot. It was all about Ariston for a very long time. As Ariston began to develop real relationships, he had friends and a family before he could even realize it. These relationship soon became everything to him, and he fought for them and protects those important to him, more then he does himself now. He truly has become a good individual, which (if you asked many) they never thought possible.

He's matured tremendously and while he still has his humorous and ridiculous personality traits, he has become a stallion of respect that others can actually say they are proud to have in their lives.

Looking to get Ariston out there to continue to help others in need, ex-- any cross-breeds looking for salvation or a place to call home, anyone alone or dealing with internal or family struggles, those that are lost or self conscious... he understands and can help! This is his new calling and path to life. Post with any plots for your ponies and he's in.  

Tweekend

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:33 pm
User Image

Name: Cresil
Temper: Deviant
Relationship status: Single

Cresil had a tough time finding a comfortable mindset while she was growing up. She constantly felt different than her siblings and was unable to like herself compared to them. She's always wanted to fit in somehow, and in her teenage years she finally started to grasp what value she had in relation to her siblings. She realized she had her own special qualities that others lacked themselves. Also, when she grew into her adult body she learned of the praise she received from her mother for her beauty. As a child she never really had a relationship with her mother, but now Angelique favors her for her radiant qualities.

Cresil has slowly but surely been coming out of her shell, but she still has moments of anxiety that only happen because she allows them to spur. She hasn't figured out how she wants to portray herself to others, since she's never met anyone outside of her family. Her attitude is generally harsher then most, and she is very impatient and standoffish when she feels uncomfortable. Both of her parents have personalities that range depending on a situation, and Cresil has chosen to live her life in that same sort of way.

In terms of plots, Cresil needs to meet others outside of her family. Cresil may have a violent side, but she'd never lash out with no reason. Her father has taught her better than that, and her mother has also taught her how ridiculous fighting can be. Cresil finds herself always wanting to please her family, so she'd never do anything they wouldn't approve of.

So yeah, if you have someone who could handle her weirdness, then she's ready for rp!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:34 pm
User Image

Name: Lanzo
Temper: Critical
Relationship Status: Single

Lanzo is fresh fresh meat in my crew. He isn't very developed so that leaves him super open for plot ideas. He comes from a VERY laid back but impressive family, but they are 'special' to say the least. His family is very close and basically does their own thing, being from all sorts of breed, tempers and standards. But, now that Lanzo is an adult he is able to explore and figure out what life really is, compared to what he knows. He's always had a comfort zone around his family, and now he is breaking barriers and learning things he thought unimaginable.

Lanzo has found himself discomforted by others outside of his family. He believes that his own family is basically perfect, and anybody outside of such lines are... strange. He also has little energy for those he doesn't know well. He isn't the most social of creatures, and he much prefers wandering on his own.

So, plot ideas,

Like I said, very very open. Lanzo just needs to experience the world a bit, and hopefully after that I can develop fitting plots to match him well. Would love for him to find love one day, but not sure if he's too pain in the butt x_x  

Tweekend

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:35 pm
User Image

Name: Zephyr
Temper: Mysterious

Zephr has spent his entire life being a loner, and has no developments, family or friends. He is legit in need of some life, I got him right before my hiatus and have meant to develop him a bit. Please let me know if anything fun comes to mind.

Open for whatever but definitely just need to get him OUT and ABOUT.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:33 pm
User Image

Name: Wenona
Temper: Mellow

Being the daughter of Hades and Andor, Wenona is one of a free spirit and tends to be more on the chill side of life. There isn't much that overly excites her, but there isn't much that makes her extremely mad, either. She always found herself having a very calm mind, even when some of her siblings were more of on the hectic and worrisome side. Thinking like that was all too stressful for her, so being a space cadet was just much easier, and maybe a bit safer mentally as well. It was always comforting to look at the clouds and think like them, even though no one in her family knew what she was talking about!

Open for anything-- hit me up if you think of something fun (:  

Tweekend

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:45 pm
User Image

Name: Pascale
Temper: Charming
Relationship Status: Single n' ready to Mingle!

If Pascale was compared to something, she'd be compared to a blonde valley-girl from California. And if that statement offended you, I don't care. I'm blonde, and I love her personality.

She is probably one of the sweetest Soquili out there, despite her appearance. When it comes to her daily life, Pascale is always moving and searching for new faces and friends. In terms of her family, she takes after her father the most, but has her own twists of personality that are random for even the both of them. She is naturally flirtatious and lovable, and she is easy to get along with in any scenario. She loves to look good and make others stare, and she'll bounce her curls towards any kind of acquaintance that comes her way.

Now for plot, Pascale is looking for her prince.

Pascale comes from a very open family. The fact that her own parents are mated is probably strange to her personal perspectives. But, Pascale may have one prince, or many princes. SO, hit me up with interesting plots XD If your stallion meets my own guidelines for what would match Pascale's lifestyle/etc, then hopefully something could be developed. But it will all come with rp please. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:53 pm
User Image

Name: Delmare
Temper: Volatile

Delmare might look pretty, but her personality is far away from such a thing. She is incredibly scatter-brained and crazy, since she's spent her entire life chained to the beach. She is one of many sisters who each carry an element as a curse to follow them everywhere they go. As one could probably guess, her element is water, and she is unable to leave water's edge because of a fear of the unknown. Plus, she finds no reason to leave. The water has enough life to keep her entertained, her her personality is as unpredictable as a wave.

Every few seconds her mind races to a different thought or emotion. So, in one instant she might be someone cool and calm, but in another she'll be heated and violent. She had no idea how to control her mind, so she is definitely an entertaining Soquili to run in to.

As for plots, I have not rped Delmare much so I am open to any kind of idea. For rp she could only be near the ocean. That will always be an rp requirement since she is stuck there- unless someone can help her get free one day?  

Tweekend

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:07 pm
User Image

Name: Hysteria
Temper: Hot-Headed

Hysteria's fiery personality makes her difficult to be around. Unfortunately, her mind is very close-minded, and she lacks real information about what the world holds. She's grown up from a pure nightmare family, so any Soquili who lack these attributes are clearly unnecessary as creatures. Meaning, she finds no reason to know of them or actually expand her mind.

Living this way means that she's always alone. Her siblings have grown, and her parents have also moved on in their travels. Hysteria has become accustomed to being alone, and she finds it more uncomfortable to be around something or someone new. It may be that she fears change, and that it's easier for her to just avoid all new experiences. She'd never admit to these kinds of feelings since she prides herself on being one hell of a mare.

I don't have a specific plot in mind, but I want Hysteria to be in uncomfortable positions so that she can grow in character. Any Soquili that rps with her needs to be able to handle her sarcastic and overly-demanding personality. I'd need someone who wouldn't give up on her, and stomp away themselves.

Hysteria needs to realize she's not the only creature in the world that comes from an amazing family XD But sadly, she won't grow until someone teaches her what life's about.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image

Name: Tsaphiel
Temper: Attentive

Tsaphiel has had an interesting growth. As a colt he was brutally attacked by a Kalona foal, and his scars leave obvious marks on his body. Before being attacked Tsaphiel was completely innocent and unaware of the many dangers in the world. After his horrible experience he decided to change his mindset completely, and he begged his father to train him everyday. His father refused at first since he didn't want his son to be trained at such an early age. Because of Tsaphiel's brother Reaper, Raguel has taken precautions to keep his children innocent and carefree. He found it troubling to teach Tsaphiel how to defend and conquer, but Iofiel requested to help in the entire ordeal. Raguel would have to trust in Tsaphiel's heart, and nowadays Raguel is pleased with his decision. Tsaphiel has grown into a fine stallion, and he lives his life by a deep and important code.

As a child, he was aware of his dark coloring compared to his very angelic parents. And, after being trained and growing into a stallion, Tsaphiel has made a vow to be a protector in the night sky. He blends perfectly into any night sky, and his dark eyes allow him to see and watch others while remaining hidden and silent. He protects those who cannot stand up to the evils that roam in the nighttime. He has decided to live his life this way because when he was attacked, it was during the nighttime. If it wasn't for his watchful sister Iofiel, he never would have made it out alive. Iofiel screamed for her parents and Raguel and other older siblings rushed in to help. Tsaphiel knew the pain he felt by being alone in the darkness. And now, he continues to save others from that same kind of hardship and prevent dangers from occurring to the innocent.

Ok, there was some background. And now, on to the plot ideas!

With Tsaphiel, I am looking for 'saving' scenarios. They all need to occur in the nighttime, since that is what Tsaphiel does. He is awake during the night and sleeps during the day. He has chosen to live a life of restraint for the sake of others. His parents aren't fond with the idea of never seeing his son, but they know he is doing it for the sake of others, not himself.

So yeah, looking for plots where he is a savior. That doesn't necessarily mean that he fights and protects someone. If a Soquili is sad, lost, crying, hurt somehow... you get the idea

I'd love Tsaphiel to find love as well. But man, I don't even know where to start with that! That will take a lot of development, but hey, it can happen <3  

Tweekend

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:11 pm
User Image

Name: Neo
Temper: Campy

Neo is a bit off kilter in personality, but its all in good fun. Neo enjoys challenging the limits of what's socially acceptable or not, bringing folks out of their comfort zone, and generally testing the limits. She does this in all good humour but tends to lose relationships by going too far, misspeaking or judging others for what they say in responses. She's working on her social skills... perhaps she needs a teacher. Her parents never yelled at her for her poor choices or actions so she's a bit immature.

So for RP-- she is another I haven't been able to develop a ton. Throw anything my way, interested in getting her out and about and meeting others.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:13 pm
User Image

Name: Quorra
Temper: Passionate

Quorra's personality is filled with passion for everything she does. Whether its something simple like enjoying nature or forming a close bond with a friend, she does everything with as much effort and love as she can put in. Being raised by such a passionate family has molded her into the beautiful creature as a full grown adult, and she wouldn't have it any other way, even if she sticks out like a sore thumb everywhere she goes. She just likes to think that makes her most special, since that's what her family has always told her!

Looking for friends, flings, anything of that sort. Would love her to find love since she's a big family lover <3  

Tweekend

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:14 pm
User Image

Name: Devil
Temper: Defiant

Devil is... flirtatious when he knows he's getting something out of it, obnoxious, self-centered, difficult, charming, ruthless, tough, dramatic, and of course, PROUD. He is a stallion with many faces, though most of the time he tries his best to bring them all out and to the open. He doesn't believe in acting fake. Its probably impossible for him to act fake, since he finds his lineage and personality as perfect as is. He is very direct when spoken to, and is probably too demanding for his own good.

In terms of his everyday life, he is usually found traveling and exploring. He wants to see as much as he can, and learn more than what is known to him. Unfortunately, he lacks little knowledge of the 'real' world. He only knows what he has learned from his family, and most of that information was family-centered, and self-centered just like him.

Open for whatever because its fun to RP this b*****d >3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image

Name: Fachtna
Temper: Pernicious

Fachtna is the son of Malice and Toku. He's always stuck close to his mother and has followed his family heritage into the Black Skull herd. Anyone looking for danger, violence, Kalona development.. please hit me up. Would love to find him a mate but needs to be pure Kalona only and would be for the sake of the breed.

Important note: He is a pure Kalona so no other breeds will be able to interact without being hunted xD;  

Tweekend

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:17 pm
User Image

Name: Porsche
Temper: Vivid

Porsche is a mare with tons of energy and positivity. She is very spirited and happy, and she is very similar to her mother, Ghost. She likes to aspire towards big dreams, and instead of dreaming all the time like her mother does, she sets out to conquer them all herself! She loves a genuine adventure, and she also loves meeting others and making new friends. Her greatest enjoyment is learning about others, and she sets out to do so daily. Relationships mean a lot to her, and she is always striving to keep any bonds strong.

Her energy level is a bit out of reach compared to others, but that's what makes her so unique. She is very confident in both her looks and personality, and she can even become somewhat of a flirt to a worthy stallion. Open for anything, but would love to find her <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff