View Results

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:24 pm
First of all, let me start off by giving my praises to both Demonoid and Utorrent. whee Without them, I could not indulge in piracy!! blaugh

Ahem... So on with it then...

Have any of you ever stepped into the LOST series? Maybe my easily excited little brain is making a mountain out of a molehill, but is that show intense or what?! sweatdrop The mysteries just keep rolling episode after episode.

I've just completed season 3 (if you watch further than that, please, no spoilers. X_X)

So have any of you watched it?

What about other TV series addictions? I must admit this is the first one I've carried out fully...

No, Spongebob doesn't count.. stare gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:58 pm
Tell me, exactly does freedom mean...

Supernatural. Although, I may be one of the only ones who watch it for a reason other than the fact that Sam and Dean are hot xp

...if I'm not free to be as twisted as I want to be?

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Tsu.png

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:17 pm

I used to be incredibly obsessed with house!
But after the 3rd season, it kinda started sucking, considering all the new changes and blah blah blah. So I stopped watching. ;_;

Recently, I've been getting more and more obsessed with the Office. I'm a crazy shipper, so I'm going insane for Pam and Jim. x)

I've triiied to get into Lost, but I started watching the series late into the Seasons and i've never gotten the chance to catch up.

;_;

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:43 pm
I haven´t ever seen Lost, but I´m obsessed with Grey´s anatomy. don´t really know why!!! ahhhh also Smallville!! Well tha´s maybe just to see Clark xD!!  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:39 pm
House because it is epic.
And Doctor Who cuz David Tennant is smexy =P
That's about it for now. But I'm sure more may or may not come to mind later....>.>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:40 pm
I had a big addiction with Everwood well I still have
I remember waking up every day at 6am to watch it before going to school there hasnt been a tv series that I like more
Another one is Two and a Half Men but it can not be compare to Everwood

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:43 pm
I cant not stand people that like series like Dr. House, Greys Anatomy and n** Tuck, they are the totally opposite to what a real doctor should be and is and also some episodes are not real, not all that is shown happen in real life or like many episodes of Dr. House are overexaherated

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:49 pm
I know that the stuff that happens in House is far from reality. Both of my parents are in the medical field and they watch it too. It's an interesting show, is all. Who cares if that's not how real life operates? It's TELEVISION for Christ's sake. I don't watch it to get a taste of mediocrity and reality. I watch it cuz I'm bored with mediocrity and reality >.>  

invisible-weirdo

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:01 pm
invisible-weirdo
I know that the stuff that happens in House is far from reality. Both of my parents are in the medical field and they watch it too. It's an interesting show, is all. Who cares if that's not how real life operates? It's TELEVISION for Christ's sake. I don't watch it to get a taste of mediocrity and reality. I watch it cuz I'm bored with mediocrity and reality >.>
Well I study medicine and thats my opinion about it and life is not mediocre or atleast mine no, mine is pretty fulfilling but thats just my personal view of the show, it could be more real more HUMAN and less sarcastic, but you know from that view its realistic I talk with mamny people from all sourts of social classes and they all say the same the medical system if bullshit and doctors threat us like cash, they dont give us the threath we receive they say the same from both public and private systems they say that in the private sector they threath you better but its the same is a bad threath the one they receive  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:09 pm
Well, I'm a cynic. My outlook on life isn't all that great to begin with stare
And really I have nothing against doctors or the medical system in general. All I'm saying is that it's a TV show. I don't expect it to be an accurate portrayal of real life.
*shrug* Meh. I still love the show to death. Mostly because of House's character though. Guy's a freakin' genius and he's not your average protagonist. He's got a million and a half character flaws but still.

[/babble]

invisible-weirdo

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:12 pm
invisible-weirdo
Well, I'm a cynic. My outlook on life isn't all that great to begin with stare
And really I have nothing against doctors or the medical system in general. All I'm saying is that it's a TV show. I don't expect it to be an accurate portrayal of real life.
*shrug* Meh. I still love the show to death. Mostly because of House's character though. Guy's a freakin' genius and he's not your average protagonist. He's got a million and a half character flaws but still.

[/babble]
Good, you have your reasons to be like that, a cynical person. I know its a TV show. I was just giving my point of view about it  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:46 pm
^^Psycha^^
I cant not stand people that like series like Dr. House, Greys Anatomy and n** Tuck, they are the totally opposite to what a real doctor should be and is and also some episodes are not real, not all that is shown happen in real life or like many episodes of Dr. House are overexaherated
Ok I can understand you not liking the show themselves, but not liking the person because they like the show? I find that kind of stupid on your end. Yeah the shows aren't accurate (personally I'm addicted to both House and n** Tuck) and if doctors really did work like these shows I'd be worried as all ******** and NEVER want to go to the hospital. The fact that I like these shows says nothing about me as an individual, if you're gonna not like a show, say you don't like the show itself, not that you can't stand people who like the show, because that's when you start insulting PEOPLE and pissing them off. By the way, the fact about how that's not how it works in real life? The same thing could be said for all those cop shows like Law & Order, CSI, Bones, etc, and yet I don't see you complaining about those shows in your post.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:49 pm
    Lost is my favorite show right now. I've watched it since the beginning.

I watch House, The Closer, Medium, Pushing Daisies (although it was canceled), Bones, Monk and Psych as well...but Lost is the only one I really can't stand to miss.
    And House is definitly not as good as it was with the old team. And I really don't care that much about 13's life as I guess the writers must think. They've delved into her personal life far more than seemed to ever with Chase, Cameron and Foreman.... Either focus on them all equally, or on the cases like before, please!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:52 pm
wakusei
    Lost is my favorite show right now. I've watched it since the beginning.

I watch House, The Closer, Medium, Pushing Daisies (although it was canceled), Bones, Monk and Psych as well...but Lost is the only one I really can't stand to miss.
    And House is definitly not as good as it was with the old team. And I really don't care that much about 13's life as I guess the writers must think. They've delved into her personal life far more than seemed to ever with Chase, Cameron and Foreman.... Either focus on them all equally, or on the cases like before, please!
I can't stand 13, she seems like such a whiner to me. She spent like... half a season running her life into the ground because she is gonna have Huntington's later. I mean really? I wanted to slap her so bad for that.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:56 pm
Sanzo: I can sort of see where Psycha was going with his initial rant. I mean, some people are really stupid and they'll actually think stuff like that really happens *sigh* It's sad, but I do know that there are people like that out there...

I liked Thirteen at first, but then they started focusing waaaay too much on her.
Personally, out of all the new team members, Kutner's my favorite =P

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces