Reply Community Lounge
Valentine's Day Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brunswick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:54 pm
So 12 days left till Valentine's Day, what will you be getting and doing for your boyfriend/girlfriend?

My plan: Dozen pink roses, a stuffed animal (hopefully I can find a cute puppy), box of chocolate, a jewelry of some sort, and dinner at this local restaurant. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:00 pm
Aw....your plan sounds pretty good ^.^

My plan: ....I can't say. Because 1. He's in this guild sweatdrop and 2. I haven't quite figured it all out yet sweatdrop

But yeah. Yay for actually having someone to celebrate Valentine's Day with?

invisible-weirdo

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:00 pm
Tell me, exactly does freedom mean...

Nothing. I'm currently single.

...if I'm not free to be as twisted as I want to be?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:02 pm
User Image

Wow, you like to spoil people don't you?

GTR and I are poor right now so, we're not getting eachother anything. This seems to be becoming a habit. Christmas we didn't get eachother anything either. Well GTR is getting his Tattoo fixed, so maybe I can work that to my advantage. xd
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Brunswick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:15 pm
@GTR: Yeah...but it's gonna hurt my wallet though.

@invisible: Ah...well good luck doing whatever you think of!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:21 pm
Wallet-hurting sucks....Your plan is super sweet though~
ninja
The stuff that I really want to get will put a dent in my funds...>.> Which is why it's out of the picture. I love him and all, but I like being able to eat too sweatdrop  

invisible-weirdo

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:34 pm
Brunswick
So 12 days left till Valentine's Day, what will you be getting and doing for your boyfriend/girlfriend?

My plan: Dozen pink roses, a stuffed animal (hopefully I can find a cute puppy), box of chocolate, a jewelry of some sort, and dinner at this local restaurant. biggrin

No offense but that's kind of cliché. Tons of people do that for Valentine's  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:34 pm
Well I dont have a girlfriend and I never had. So it will be a normal day like any other, hopefully I will go out with my freinds to a club to party like any other normal weekend but I dont think that will happen since all of them have girlfriends

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:35 pm
Omnileech
Brunswick

Let him be if that makes him and his girlfriend happy let them be  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:42 pm
Omnileech
Brunswick

Yeah I know. I'm still thinking of something else to do...maybe ice skating after dinner. Still 9 days to think about it.  

Brunswick

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:58 pm
Brunswick
Omnileech
Brunswick

Yeah I know. I'm still thinking of something else to do...maybe ice skating after dinner. Still 9 days to think about it.

That's something. Personally I find that cooking for someone to be much more satisfying than buying food at some restaurant. Though what you do is up to you.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:07 pm
Giving her something. Not sure what yet. I make it a point to give her at least something, even if it's just a card, for the various gift-giving holidays. Not because I feel compelled to, but because I like doing it.  

lazycommie

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:47 pm
Ugh. Valentine's Day. Hatehatehate.

My friends and I used to exchange anti-Valentine's day cards.

Lovely cards, with greetings like:
-Happy Tuesday.
-I love you, blah blah blah, hearts and flowers, yadda yadda, cupid, etc.
-Happy VD. ...by that, I mean your herpes. But happy Valentine's Day, too, I guess. Just don't touch me.
-Please Don't Reproduce <3
-Cupid can go ******** himself

Heart-warming, really. Much more fun than the usual cliché bullshit.

But this year I have a boyfriend. And he's already excited.
xp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:50 pm
XD
Soooooo full of win Tae~

invisible-weirdo

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:57 pm
I have no idea what I'm doing for Valentine's Day... at all, I'll see when the day comes around.

Years prior though I'd exchange gifts with friends. Yeah its a day to spread love but who the hell said it was limited to love between a couple? I figure its another day for me to express all the love I have for my friends, with hugs and chocolate and screaming "I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!"... so basically its just like any other day for me xd  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff