Reply Community Lounge
ever have a long lost friend that contacts you? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

palnoki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:25 pm
hey all, have you ever had a friend that you feel out of touch with and then all of a sudden they contact you and it's odd cause you haven't heard from him in so long. I would like to be friends with him again but there have been some bumps in the past and a long break in communication. It just feels odd but still good to hear from him.

Has anyone had this happen to them before where someone comes back into thier life out of the blue  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:27 pm
Yep... and I've also tried to GET into contact with long-lost friends. smile  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:57 pm
Same as aretoo but I had a long lost love contact me after a couple year's... It was actually quite... nice until he was chasing me around and we got together SEVERAL time's and found out that he was already seeing someone else and... I lost my other love over it as I left him for the past guy... TERRIBLE!!! I feel like such a t**t now!!!
But I love him and he's kinda seeing me ish while with this other girl but I can't tell her because I feel like a b***h!

Goooooood!

x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:57 pm
I'm pretty sure that is the definition of Facebook.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:08 am
It has happened to me also, We became good friends until I started forgetin I have other friends, too. stressed

@ TieselGirl::: Sorry, u r in a hard situation.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:13 am
Hah. I am the long lost friend from the past who randomly pops up in someone's email box or caller ID. I revel in this status.

I have friends who moved away in third, sixth, and eighth grades respectively - and although I know that I'm starting to grow apart from two of them, I still try to keep in touch when I can. I've also found other friends that I...well...I guess 'misplaced' is as good a term as any - and I'm trying to get in touch with them again.

And I don't even have Facebook to help me. 8D  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:44 am
I accually had that happen to me a few summers ago...
My best friend from when I was younger who moved away in grade one I think, randomly showed up at my house one day. It was kind of cool 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:01 pm
User Image
Well I have this friend from 5th grade that after I moved away we have sporadically kept in contact since. :3

Hell at one point we hadn't spoken in two years and when I moved back into my hold house she called and stopped by one day...it was like I was never gone. ^^

I adore her, she's like the big sister I never had.
User Image

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:28 pm
Oh I do indeed. Unfortunately they only pop up because of someone's death.
There is this one guy I knew who I would call up from time to time and it's great because we can still talk like old times.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:33 pm
User Image

No one has done that to me, I'm not important enough. I tried to stay in touch with ones I really liked but I guess they didn't like me enough.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:28 pm
I don't think people lose touch because they don't like each other enough. I just sort of happens. People get busy, people don't want to impose on others...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:05 pm
I hate it when you loose in touch with someone and they get in contact with you and they change completely sad
They are no longer the people you used to know and they look, sound, and just totally are completely different!

I hate it!

x

TieselGirl09

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:14 pm
uh I've never had that happen. Even if my old friends are "all growed up" they're still the people I grew up with. Same sense of humour, same personality. I don't think anyone ever truly changes so much that they become "totally different" and if it seems that way, it's usually me who has changed, not them, and I'm noticing different things than I did before.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:17 pm
I've had that happen only once that I can think of. An ex online who, after we separated on bad terms and hadn't spoken for over a year, just appears. He even changed him Gaia name to match mine. It was weird.  

blue_lutra

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:05 am
I had an ex-friend call me after about... two or three years of not speaking with her. The really surprising thing? The last thing I said to her was "I don't want to be friends with you anymore, being friends with you is too much of a stress on me emotionally" so... why the hell did she think I'd want to talk to her? Yeah I avoided her calls like the plague, I resented her, I still do actually.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff