Reply Community Lounge
ever get that feeling you been used Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

palnoki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:51 pm
There was this person at work today who kept pissing me off. they would ask my help with a problem and I would help them out, but they kept coming back to me to keep helping them out. I don't mind if I help someone out but I don't want to do thier job for them, enough is enough jeez.

Has anyone had that where they felt used int he past and what did you do about it when you felt that way?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:52 pm
Yes, and I dumped her a**.  

lazycommie

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:00 am
Ugh. There's this girl at my job who constantly texts me to find out what her schedule is for her. I did it once and now she won't quit it. stare
I mean, we're friends and we like to trash-talk our bosses together (female bonding time,) but she just doesn't stop that. And lately we haven't been scheduled together, so I don't get the benefit of quality time. sad
I don't mind helping people out, but next time the user has a question, screw up your face like you're thinking and then send them to your supervisor and say you don't know. They only keep coming to you because you've proved yourself a well of information, so... go dry. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:14 am
I had that problem when kids in school wanted to copy my answers.
Very irritating. I eventually told them I didn't know the answers and they quit coming to me for them.
Like steph said - go dry.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:08 pm
Many times, many times  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:20 pm
Yes!! All the dang time and it's alway's by boyfriend's!!....

x

TieselGirl09

palnoki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:59 am
hey there were 2 pages of replies what happened, did someone delete them?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:51 am
It says there were only 6 posts and from what I've seen the thread hasn't reached two pages.  

sahihen

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:24 am
I'm pissed off!!!!!!

x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:46 pm
nope this thread definately hit 2 pages and had a bunch of replies FOR SURE!! something fishy sure is going on  

palnoki

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:13 pm
Nope...no deletion of posts, checked the logs...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:23 pm
palnoki
nope this thread definately hit 2 pages and had a bunch of replies FOR SURE!! something fishy sure is going on
Dude, what are you smoking? It hasn't even gotten bigger than a page!  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

palnoki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:25 pm
hmmm too much of that green stuff has fried the ol brain I am afraid thanks for checking the logs though smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:55 pm
If a thread ever does reach two pages than posts are deleted the next post would have been on the second page. While the post its self gone the system still holds the spot it had been in. So it will always start the next post after the space of the deleted space allowing for less replies on that page.

Besides no Mod (who are the only ones who can delete posts) would delete posts from a valid thread without posting a reason why it was deleted or they would inform the poster of the deleted reply in an attempt to correct a behavior. Vindictive Mod's are not something we have here in the ATG.

Ladi Quiz - heart - Ladi Johari - heart - Ladi Nohari

LadiSilverfox

Firenze_101

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:00 pm
This happens to me at school all the time. I usually answer them once or twice, but eventually start giving them answers that are so obviously wrong (like "6 billion" for x+7=32 or something like that) that they eventually give up in disgust. Though I'm not sure that would be as good of an idea in that situation...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff