Karma (is actually man in the black hat) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:32 pm
User Image

I've figured out that this is actually a result of the man in the hat being back and haunting us, solutions for that would be great. So talky about Karma and crazy a** s**t that likes to make your life as chaotic as possible, like this specter.

I'll leave the original post up too.

Karma karma karma chameleon.....

No not Boy George, I'm talking about Karma as in what goes around comes around.

I must have pissed someone off really bad, because I have had almost the WORST karma. I'm loosing s**t of mine, stuff I want to buy or get isn't available to me, I dropped mustard on my white pair of pants, one of my 3 pairs I can wear and so on.

One thing in particular is a rocking bouncer I want to get for Dante. There was one at Wal-mart for $40, we wanted to wait a bit until after GTR got his tattoo worked on and then we were going to buy it. Well the day before we go to get his tat done we go into Wal-mart. All they had left was the display, so I asked if there were more and the woman says "no, and we're not going to be getting more.". So I ask if I can have the display, "No, we don't sell our displays.". That was bullshit because our christmas tree we bought from them was a display! I was sooo ******** pissed. But I decided that since we were going to be going by another one I would wait to get one from there. Well they didn't have one, what they had instead was the same thing but with 3 little toys with it for $60. Well I was pissed again. They removed one product and replaced it with one that had 3 toys and decided to charge the ******** out of you for the damn toys. Like I said, I was pissed. We decided to look it up online, it turns out that it's the same to buy it from Wal-mart as it is to get it ordered and shipped. Fine, I'll get the one from the Wal-mart here. I go tonight.... THEY DON'T ******** HAVE IT!!! I'm fuming!

So any ideas how I can straighten out my Karma? I'm not a bad person, I might be mean every now and then but I'm not bad. I'm an angry person but I don't put my anger out on others. I need some help with this because if it keeps up I'm going to go nuts, I'm used to having bad luck, it runs in my family, but this is just insane. So many things will go wrong through the day, I just don't know how much more I can take of it. I want my plain old bad luck back, not this storm of continuously bad nasty crap!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:08 am
Well, first things first. Lets just look at the really thin lines here.

We all know, Karma is the age old saying of.
"The worlds way of coming back, to bite you in the assassin."

However, I think most people don't really believe in Karma, or to the effect that you'll get payback, for anything horrible you have done to anybody else. First things first though, to some. Karma is a matter of the mind. With the philosophy of it, comes with the philosophy of..

"If you believe it will happen. Then it will happen."

Now, we all in some cases wanna call BS for both of those. Yet, depending on who you are. The simplest way to get rid of Karma. Is to just think, and stay positive. To give a simple reason to anything, and everything that goes bad.

Like example. The mustard you spilled on your pants. Instead of saying "It was Karma." say something silly like. "Shoot, I'm so clumsy. " or " Damn bottle, all the effort to get it to squeeze, yet they can't make a design that fits like a glove." I usually tend to do this, which adds humor to the bad things. Thus making me not think so much about them, and not expecting, or subconsciously anticipating another "Bad incident."

If that doesn't work. You can always do the written request. Take a sheet of paper, and write down all the bad things, you think you've done in the past month. Then write down how you think it made others feel. After you're done. Ball it up, tear it up, burn it, whatever your pleasure. Then dispose of it. Those are just methods I hear that people use to end. "Bad Karma" sometimes though "Bad Karma" doesn't end, until it's "Exact Punishment" has been payed back. So depending on how big, or small your mishap of a deed was. This could be the very start of it, or the very end. All depends on how you look at it.

Hope this helped :3

Z e n S u r g e

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:34 am
User Image

But that's just it, I don't know what I've done that has been bad. Like I said I'm not mean to people and I help out when people ask me to. I'm just usually angry, but I can't help that when s**t keeps going wrong. It's a horrible vicious cycle.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:39 am
Aw I can relate to this...
It's like I heard someone say once - If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.
I wish I had some tips but, the only advice I can think of is to just try to find the silver lining in every situation. Or you know...just ignore it and pretend like it didn't happen. Maybe if you ignore bad karma, it'll lose interest and go away? That's what my mom told me to do to the mean kids in school emo xp  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:49 am
User Image

Hahah it'll loose interest! rofl

All I've been trying to do is calm myself down. When I feel that I'm angry at the point of snapping I do whatever to try and calm down. Last night was just impossible for me though. I was just right pissed at a bunch of stuff and nothing was helping. I even played Saints Row 2 that usually helps me take my anger and frustration out, but not last night.

Today is a new day and hopefully it'll be better!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:03 am
Well, sure it will be better! biggrin
And if not....

The sun'll come out...tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorroooooow...there'll be sun. Just thinkin' about...tomorrow!
Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrooooow...'til there's none!
Toooooomorrow! Tooooomorrow! etc...  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:29 am
User Image

You seem to be in a really good mood!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:52 am
I am! It's a strange phenomenon that's occurred more and more frequently since breaking up with my boyfriend ^_^  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:13 pm
User Image

Well I'm happy for you!

So far things have been ok today. I've been able to stay calm. We even blew $10 on those female condoms, they work like s**t, but I didn't get all pissed!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:34 pm
Awesome! ^_^  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:44 pm
User Image

So we found out it's not Karma. Tonight both GTR and I heard eachother talking at different times. The thing is, is we WEREN'T talking. The last time all this crazy s**t was happening at the same time is when the "Man in the hat" was haunting us.

So this is juuuuust great, the man in the hat is back trying to piss us all off! I wish he would just ******** off!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:30 pm
It doesn't really seem like advice it wanted anymore, but I wanted to add some things anyway blaugh

Karma is incredibly complex and there is no easy fix for it. The things you experience in this lifetime are not only the result of things you have done in this lifetime, but also several lifetimes before it. That being said, there's no telling how much bad karma you have built up from past lives that you don't even remember.

Additionally, people commonly think that only physically wronging someone causes bad karma, but mentally wronging them can cause bad karma as well. For example, if someone hopes that their boss will get some horrible sickness, that can cause bad karma. While they may not be physically giving their boss a sickness, it is still bad karma to wish that upon their boss. This type of karma is much harder to avoid, and is probably the more common cause of a person's bad karma.

Two ways that people try to deal with their bad karma is to either work to eliminate all past karma (which would also eliminate good karma), or try to build up good karma through things such as acts of kindness. Working to eliminate all karma is more of a spiritual route whereas building up good karma is a material route (meaning, can be performed using the senses).

Karma aside, it is important to try to keep a positive attitude. To constantly think that bad things are going to happen to you in a way attracts bad situations to you. When something goes wrong you could try to make the best of the situation. Thinking about how much you didn't like what happened won't change the fact that it happened nor will it make you feel any better about it. You cannot change the past.

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:23 am
User Image

Actually, I've figured out it's not karma but a specter called the man in the hat. He feeds off of people who are easily suspectable to negitive energy and feeds off of them.

On the Karma thing though, would simply disliking people cause bad karma as well, because I'm totally not the happy go lucky person who has no beef with anyone.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:38 pm
I know it sounds silly, but this worked for me when I was having a rash of bad energy/unfortunate events.

1. Get a string, or thread, whatever. Get a pair of scissors.

2. Hold the string taught in both hands. Focus on it. Visualize it as the bond between you and the specter, the bad events, etc.

3. Concentrate on this mantra:

This bond was yours, not mine,
To me you cannot bind.

Think it/say it a few times, then think/say the following.

This bond I sever through,
and send it back for you.

5. Cut the string.

That's it. You are done.

I find that using an activity like this helps me to focus my energies into the task at hand, in this case severing the bond between you and the specter in the hat. The cutting of the string gives me a concrete focus on the more metaphysical action I'm trying to achieve. By seeing my self cutting the string that represents the bond I need to sever, I can use my energies to truly sever the offending bond.

Give it a try. Hopefully it will work for you too.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:03 pm