Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noodle-67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:18 am
he yr any of u girl scouts?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:41 am
User Image

Can for have English speaks you much now?
User Image

God-Raped-Me

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:03 pm
    I was one as a kid. Never got past being a Junior.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:04 pm
blaugh @ GRM
I was a Girl Scout from five to eleven, and then for a year when I was fifteen or sixteen. So, Daisies to my first year as a Junior, and then a year as a Cadet.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

tubagirl 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:29 pm
I was never allowed. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:42 pm
I'm a former Girl Scout. Got the Gold Award and all that. I still hate camping, lol.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:38 pm
I was a member of Girl Guides of Canada for over 18 years. The organization's philosophy had a large part of shaping the person I am today. I also have landed jobs soley based on my Guiding experience. I was one of the last Guides to ever earn the All-Round Cord as a Guide, and the first person in Western Canada to receive the Chief Commissioner's Gold Award as a Ranger. Everything I ever needed to know in life, I learned from Guiding. Also I know that just about anywhere I go in the world, I can count on finding other women who believe in what Guiding and Scouting stands for. Currently, 145 countries are represented within the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:53 pm
I can safely say that I've never been a Girl Scout.

However I was a Boyscout... I Think I was a Bear Cub. but that dropped though real fast when I moved (Temporarily) to Nevada.

Let's try to raise another one ^_^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:53 pm
I did all the kiddy scout things and was a boy scout for the first two ranks. I'm not good at uniforms and bullshit like that.

Edit; Kals you and your evil world organization will never take over! I'll stop you and your god damned cookies too! Your deliciously evil plots will never take hold everywhere!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:13 pm
I was aoy scout for 11 years and earned Eagle scout 3 times and got my Eagler palms on top of that :3

So I am both proud of my work and that it is over XD more time with my Kerries >w<  

Red Glacier

Izumi Iris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:49 pm
I was, then they kicked me out for being a "naughty girl"

"naughty" didn't come till later ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:45 pm
Saverio C.
I did all the kiddy scout things and was a boy scout for the first two ranks. I'm not good at uniforms and bullshit like that.

Edit; Kals you and your evil world organization will never take over! I'll stop you and your god damned cookies too! Your deliciously evil plots will never take hold everywhere!

Our cookies are much simpler here in Canada. They were also more delicious, until the long-standing contract with Mr. Christie expired and they went with Dare instead. You know Golden Oreos? They bear a remarkable resemblance to the old vanilla Girl Guide Cookies.

And considering the organization is 100 years old, you're doing a pretty lousy job of stopping it wink  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:06 am
Kalstolyn
Saverio C.

Our cookies are much simpler here in Canada. They were also more delicious, until the long-standing contract with Mr. Christie expired and they went with Dare instead. You know Golden Oreos? They bear a remarkable resemblance to the old vanilla Girl Guide Cookies.

And considering the organization is 100 years old, you're doing a pretty lousy job of stopping it wink

I've only been trying for like a decade. Don't worry once I hit 20 I'll really get to work. You can kill everyone you want but we will not fualter.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:45 am
I can make ninja stars out of frozen Thin Mints. That'll be my contibution to the Scout Wars! mrgreen  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:19 am