Reply Community Lounge
Annoying things about the human body Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:59 pm
I hate it when you get the feeling you need to do something, but you actually don't... like if you feel like you're about to sneeze but then you can't and it just feels really uncomfortable.

Right now I crave to eat but I already stuffed myself. Arg. x_X;;

Discuss:
-similar situations
-things related
-how do you manage to concentrate when your body is making you uncomfortable?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:00 pm
I hate that feeling that diarrhea gives you right before the actual moment of judgment, which actually feels quite nice.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:05 pm
two words fellas...

"BALLS"!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:32 am
User Image

Y'know what I hate? Laugh-snorts. Seriously, you can be laughing away for ages, and then just as everyone goes quiet *SNOOOOOOOORT*

gonk

WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO, BODY?!

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:11 am
laugh-snorts rofl It really does always happen when everyone goes quiet blaugh I don't think it has happened to me, but I have seen it happen to other people.

I think it's annoying when you're tired and you need the sleep, but your body won't let you sleep gonk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:54 am
I have a habit of coughing once, really hard. I guess it sounds like I'm sneezing, and since I always cover my mouth, I guess it looks that way too. Anyway, it bothers me when I cough and people bless me. stare
I also don't really get uncomfortable, per se, with most body functions. If I need to belch or break wind, I do it and then pardon myself. But I hate when you go into the bathroom and someone else is passing gas all over the place, and you're just sitting there thinking, "Is it weird that I'm offended that she didn't excuse herself? Of course it's weird! She did wait to get in here before she did it! On top of the fact that far worse things have been done on a toilet with little excuse! But still, it's weird not to hear a fart followed by an "excuse me.""
I get so nervous that she knows I'm there and is too embarrassed by my presence to say anything. I never want to impose on someone who's got her pants down. xd  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Phaeton 2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:55 pm
That single hick-up you get after eating something. That thing is a huge pain in the a**, More often than not I'm in a place where I don't want to breathe deep when it happens, and either way it hurts like hell.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:17 pm
Lactic acid build up. I was only working out for 2 hours you don't need to ******** with me for two days. No I shouldn't have tried to up my max rep, I'm sorry body please just move back in and stop the pain!  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:27 pm
Cellulite or however you spell it. It's those ugly lines you get on your legs when fat cells expand or whatever....and they NEVER GO AWAY. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:30 pm
They do! Just have more sex with you on top. I swear it'll work. biggrin

You'll like the way you look. I guarantee it.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:40 pm
Jaft

I totally read that in that man's voice, and not what I assume yours is.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:43 pm
Saverio C.
Jaft

I totally read that in that man's voice, and not what I assume yours is.

That's how everyone reads it. It's like a professional voice-over.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:47 pm
Phaeton 2
That single hick-up you get after eating something. That thing is a huge pain in the a**, More often than not I'm in a place where I don't want to breathe deep when it happens, and either way it hurts like hell.

I actually do that with carbonated beverages... People who don't know me very well ask if I'm alright, those who do know me are vaguely amused, and my mom is HIGHLY amused. rolleyes I just live with it. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:20 am
leg hair.  

shiny dollar

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:02 pm
Actually, it is my family that is most awed by my epic farting abilities. I mean I've got it down to an art form according to my dad. I try not to pass gas around those I work with out of kindness, but my family and I view farting as a competitive sport...well, except for my mother. She just kinda gets mortified and wants to know how we function in a civilized world.

Seriously, she's missing out on all the fun.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff