Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
how to make the whole world hate you Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

don't tell me you're sorry
  cause you're not
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:08 am
subtitled: chris brown is a ******** idiot.

so, by now everyone has heard about the rihanna/chris brown domestic violence thing.

story goes he supposedly received a "booty call" text message while in a ((rented)) car with rihanna. she took exception to it, a fight started, and he ended up beating & BITING the crap out of her, and then running away on foot.

she then called 911 and they sent an ambulance and the police. the car ended up being towed or some such s**t bc chris brown took the keys with him.

rhianna was photographed, interviewed, and then whisked away to seclusion with her family and entourage. she didn't show up at the grammy's, her own b-day party was canceled, a HUGE concert had to be canceled, and she was absent at the naacp awards even though she was nominated.

chris brown had a warrant for his arrest issued, and turned himself in on the advice of his incredibly high-powered, yet still scuzzy, attorney.

of course, it was all ALLEGED to be rihanna, as the victim wasn't named. HOWEVER, tmz has now obtained one of the photos taken on that night, and it is indeed rihanna.

here's a link if you are curious, but i warn you, its not pretty.

oh, and here's what we're used to seeing rihnana look like: the 'take a bow' video

alrighty then. so, i have several things to say about this whole situation and here we go!

1. wtf is wrong with some people who say RIHANNA is AT ALL at fault here? when a man hits and BITES a woman, its NOT HER FAULT. and what REALLY disturbs me about the people i hear saying this s**t is THEY'RE WOMEN! idk if they're just trying to get "cool" points with their man, or if they're just programmed to think violence in a relationship is normal, but JESUS! sweatdrop

2. wtf was chris brown THINKING??? even if we remove how WRONG it is to beat someone, SHE'S RIHANNA! did he think no one would NOTICE? did he think her entourage/manager/family wasn't going to freak? wtf? RIHANNA! HELLO!!!

3. i honestly think chris brown is going to end up getting shot over this s**t. kanye west has already said rihanna is like his little sister and how "disturbed and upset" he is over all this, as have a LOT of other people. rihanna is the r&b princess of the WORLD. were i chris brown, after all this was over, i'd change my name and move to some place where they don't get cable tv, yo.

4. wtf is wrong with chris brown's stupid b***h of a cousin saying that he wasn't raised to be violent like this, so rihanna MUST have brought all this on herself? um, what??? unless she like, set his junk on fire or something, no. i wanted to smack that b***h through the tv when she said that! ******** cow.

5. also, wtf is up with his step-dad coming out NOW to try to say he never hit chris' mom. see, a year ago, chris brown was interviewed in a magazine where he said his step-dad was incredibly violent and how he "lived in terror" every day. when the article came out, his step-dad said NOTHING, but now that chris brown has physically assaulted a woman, he's all over the news blathering on about how he was NEVER mean or anything and their house was full of sunshine and flowers and sausages. stare yeah, i TOTES believe that...ya-huh.

6. even if chris brown WERE raised in that kind of violent environment, he's still a ******** adult. you have to either choose to rise above your upbringing or not, and now its apparent to all what he chose. ******** sad.

7. i'm kind of torn up with guilt here, too, bc i really like that song by chris brown called forever but now whenever i listen to it, i feel bad. like i'm betraying womankind or something...actually, i like MOST of his songs. it just sucks he had to be a b*****d. crying is it okay to still listen to and enjoy his songs? what if i'm not paying to get the mp3s? ninja

alrighty! comment time! go!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:47 am
Talk about feeling bad, Chris Brown comes from my state. gonk Nothing good ever comes out of Virginia.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:53 am
I heard on the news it was a bystander who called 911 and that it sounded like a call from a movie. The only thing I could possibly blame Rihanna of doing is staying with him if he indeed had been violent with her before, or that she didn't say anything about it.

I doubt Chris was thinking when he did what he did, his rage took over and I think what he needed to do was check himself, if he knew he was prone to be violent when angry he should have left that car earlier. Yet he stayed and proceeded with the beat down. Family members usually see their family as perfect, unwilling to cause trouble, they believe they know that person inside and out, but no one can truly know someone else completely. So yeah they blame the non family member without thinking.

I imagine the step dad doesn't want to be blamed for Chris' behavior and so he came out. Also I heard Kanye was actually supporting Chris saying people needed to give him a break.

I like most of his songs, too. I don't think I'm betraying anyone since I liked them before anyone knew he was all violent or whatever, I'd be lying if I said I hated his songs...But yeah I can't listen to the songs without taking in what he's singing about and my mind screaming YOU'RE LYING! D:

I don't hate Chris, but I do find what he did appalling and he should accept and face the consequences.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:51 pm
yeah the same thing is happening here with GIRLS saying that rihanna was a b***h so she deserved it O_o wtf is wrong with these people?  

Iconised Ghost

ValkyriePrincess92

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:51 pm
the girls who say that Rihanna deserved it need to be admitted to a mental institution along with chris brown! that dude needs locked up! that was totally not cool of him. and to his cousin i must say that it is NEVER ok for a man ato hit a woman. ill even take it a step further to say that a woman should never even hit a man. thats just childish and nothing needs to be solved with violence of any kind! (unless its a "simple arguement" on gaia, haha)

i dont care if rihanna was a b!tch or not, no woman nor man deserves that type of treatment! what the hell is wrong with people these days? (wait, i shouldnt say that b/c there has been violence against women for centuries... fudge)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:12 pm
MissMunchieMonster
I heard on the news it was a bystander who called 911 and that it sounded like a call from a movie. The only thing I could possibly blame Rihanna of doing is staying with him if he indeed had been violent with her before, or that she didn't say anything about it.

I doubt Chris was thinking when he did what he did, his rage took over and I think what he needed to do was check himself, if he knew he was prone to be violent when angry he should have left that car earlier. Yet he stayed and proceeded with the beat down. Family members usually see their family as perfect, unwilling to cause trouble, they believe they know that person inside and out, but no one can truly know someone else completely. So yeah they blame the non family member without thinking.

I imagine the step dad doesn't want to be blamed for Chris' behavior and so he came out. Also I heard Kanye was actually supporting Chris saying people needed to give him a break.

I like most of his songs, too. I don't think I'm betraying anyone since I liked them before anyone knew he was all violent or whatever, I'd be lying if I said I hated his songs...But yeah I can't listen to the songs without taking in what he's singing about and my mind screaming YOU'RE LYING! D:

I don't hate Chris, but I do find what he did appalling and he should accept and face the consequences.

yeah, i know everyone is saying people need to lay off of chris, but at the same time, and generally in the same press release, they're all "AND I LOVE RIHANNA! SHE'S MY GIRL!!!" xd

its pretty damn tragic that he'd let his temper ruin his career like that bc i honestly don't see how he can come back from this. crying

and poor rihanna!!! jesus! sweatdrop  

WastelandMama
Crew

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:14 pm
The whole incident is incredibly unfortunate. They are both such talented young people. I feel that as a result Chris Brown will be out of work for a while, and Rihanna will probably get MORE publicity. I saw the picture on the news today and I was mortified.
I face the same issue, BGC. I don't like most of his songs but I like "No Air" with Jordin Sparks. Is it still okay to listen to that song?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:39 pm
EggaxSponge
The whole incident is incredibly unfortunate. They are both such talented young people. I feel that as a result Chris Brown will be out of work for a while, and Rihanna will probably get MORE publicity. I saw the picture on the news today and I was mortified.
I face the same issue, BGC. I don't like most of his songs but I like "No Air" with Jordin Sparks. Is it still okay to listen to that song?

i know! its definitely a conundrum.

i think so long as you did not pay for the song, its okay. xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:09 am
:3 I'm not sure how he'll be able to come back, well with love songs anyway.
D: Cause like I said all I hear in my head is LIESSSS but maybe this experience will help him deal with his rage issues. Even if his career is drastically changed he might gain something more from this...well hopefully.
Rihanna on the other hand will be fine. She's got the support of many, there's always haters, but that wont trow her off. No sir. talk2hand

:3 Another thing is the mom (Chris'), I remember seeing his episode of Cribs and she seemed like a spoiled brat. D:
Not saying she's a bad mother, but she didn't fit a motherly profile to me I guess. >_>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:23 am
crap, that was rihanna?
man, she turned out hecka ugly!  

ella2hip193

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:30 am
MissMunchieMonster
:3 I'm not sure how he'll be able to come back, well with love songs anyway.
D: Cause like I said all I hear in my head is LIESSSS but maybe this experience will help him deal with his rage issues. Even if his career is drastically changed he might gain something more from this...well hopefully.
Rihanna on the other hand will be fine. She's got the support of many, there's always haters, but that wont trow her off. No sir. talk2hand

:3 Another thing is the mom (Chris'), I remember seeing his episode of Cribs and she seemed like a spoiled brat. D:
Not saying she's a bad mother, but she didn't fit a motherly profile to me I guess. >_>

omg i remember that cribs, too! eek and you're right, she did seem verra like...entitled.

i mean, other stars' mommies have been on the show, and they're always all "i'm so PROUD of my baby!" and "i still just can't BELIEVE it!". always verra gracious and starry-eyed, but i remember thinking "wow, she's...hrm" when it was his crib. sweatdrop

i hope he DOES get some help for his issues...he obviously needs help of some sort. jesus.

and yeah, rihanna looks TORE UP in that pic, but who wouldn't be after all that? crying poor rihanna...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:40 am
D: Well no one can look good after a beat down. If that were possible then it would cause Hollywood to go sadist just to be up to date with fashion. That would be a weird scenario and creepy...people beating themselves up to look good...

Anyway I just remember the mom in that episode, she was showing off the house and said something along the lines of this is my house not my sons he sleeps somewhere else. Or something close to that, but all I remember thinking was HELLO HE GOT YOU THAT HOME CAN YOU BE A BIT MORE GRATEFUL! Who knows maybe she had that attitude for show, but still it didn't give me a good impression of her.

I really hope Rihanna comes out with a great hit after this. D: Her songs are so catchy!  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:42 am
Goddess Ace
Talk about feeling bad, Chris Brown comes from my state. gonk Nothing good ever comes out of Virginia.

That means I'm not good? xd
Nah, embarrassment to the world really.
I still listen to his old music, but that's because they were already my favorites. Future music....we'll see.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:00 pm
He'll probably write a song about this and how much he regrets it. Then all his fans will be like, "aww poor baby, such inner turmoil" and a good chunk of the fangirls will forgive him. I mean look at other stars, Michael Jackson still has HUGE amounts of fans. He'll just have a struggle, remember who gave Rihanna her career? Jay-Z and remember that he's married to Beyonce, they are the biggest power couple in the music business. Plus they make the most amount of money, if they REALLY want to screw Chris Brown over they totally can do it.  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:13 pm
pineapple07
He'll probably write a song about this and how much he regrets it. Then all his fans will be like, "aww poor baby, such inner turmoil" and a good chunk of the fangirls will forgive him. I mean look at other stars, Michael Jackson still has HUGE amounts of fans. He'll just have a struggle, remember who gave Rihanna her career? Jay-Z and remember that he's married to Beyonce, they are the biggest power couple in the music business. Plus they make the most amount of money, if they REALLY want to screw Chris Brown over they totally can do it.

wtf does michael jackson have to do with anything? rofl  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces