Submit

Visitor?
  yep. <3
View Results

E m p t y Cookie Jar 1027

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:05 pm

closed

Click mah petz?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Closed

Click mah petz?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:06 pm
So, you really have no preference to what items you get?
that's, unusual for quests.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:08 pm
wellwisher
So, you really have no preference to what items you get?
that's, unusual for quests.

Basically...I know it is, but I'm planning to do a HUGE charity thread after I collect that amount of clothes...  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:10 pm
I suggest you also try to get ahold of any event or freebie items you can, tose will be very well appreciated by those who weren't able to get them free and may have to pay gold for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:13 pm
wellwisher
I suggest you also try to get ahold of any event or freebie items you can, tose will be very well appreciated by those who weren't able to get them free and may have to pay gold for them.

Okay, that's a good idea, I already have two of the 2008 ribbons..I need to update my list, but thank-you for the idea, i like it!  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:25 pm
try the "Hotel for Dogs" items, and uh, any of the items that you might get three freebies of.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:30 pm
wellwisher
try the "Hotel for Dogs" items, and uh, any of the items that you might get three freebies of.

okay, I will....: )
If you knwo anyone who might have freebies, tell them of my quest!  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:33 pm
Well, I have, some spare things, but I'd need gold for them. So, that's not much help.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:36 pm
wellwisher
Well, I have, some spare things, but I'd need gold for them. So, that's not much help.

I have some extra gold to spend, it depends on how much you want for the stuff.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:39 pm
I'll load my storage mule, and, we'll strike a deal.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:40 pm
wellwisher
I'll load my storage mule, and, we'll strike a deal.

ok!  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:51 pm
I have lots of aquarium backgrounds, plenty of aquarium christmas gifts, big gems, skulls, robots, Fountains, and earths.
I have some Coraline Keys, and Button Eyes.
lots of Lidless Demon Armor/ Regalia of Ancient Fire/ Leviathan's Grace.
Some Mall Cop Shirts, some Pink Nordstrom Hats.
and a lot of other things.

I'd think, that for the 1 gold items, I'll, give you 6 for one gold. for the more expensiv things, we'll have to haggle a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:57 pm
wellwisher
I have lots of aquarium backgrounds, plenty of aquarium christmas gifts, big gems, skulls, robots, Fountains, and earths.

I'd think, that for the 1 gold items, I'll, give you 6 for one gold. for the more expensiv things, we'll have to haggle a bit.

Okay wow, you have a lot of stuff!
That's a very good offer. So start trading with the 1 gg items first? Then we can haggle after that?

I also have to go to bed soon, but I'm sure I can fit in one trade, before I go to sleep.
{It's 12:57am.}  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:59 pm
Little Perilous 13
wellwisher

Okay wow, you have a lot of stuff!
That's a very good offer. So start trading with the 1 gg items first? Then we can haggle after that?

I also have to go to bed soon, but I'm sure I can fit in one trade, before I go to sleep.
{It's 12:57am.}
I see, well, my storage account will send you a trade. When you wake up tomorrow send a trade to the storage mule for two gold, and more items can get sent. you don't mind if we start with the aquarium items do you? Aquarium items increase the overseers health/happiness, which can result in much better day to day earnings from the overseer.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff