Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] one day - - one ( c a k e ) !! - - complete! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:29 am
User Image

( a private roleplay - - !! )

who;;
lan&krinn and milo.
when;; late afternoon - early evening?
where;;
the cafe of course.

ooc;;; there! I even added a banner for you like you whimpered for! >8OOOO <333

- - - - - - - -

The cafe hummed with life that day, the slight jingle of bells at the door signifying people leaving and others entering to settle down for some food and dessert. The back patio was alive with colorful flecks of red and orange light, lanterns hanging from the wires above where vines out slithered out against a wire covering that obscured the sky. Usually, the cafe didn't open up the patio unless it was summer, but the warmth of the days had become so increasingly hot that a certain chef had suggested they open it up to attract attention. After all, everyone loved an adorable view of the city of Amies strewn out before them as they ate their cake and mulled over their days work, yes? And just as soon as a sign had appeared on the doorway signifying that the back deck would be open for other men and women to enjoy their dinners at, the cafe had been flocked. Literally flocked. But now it was finally dying down as the sun sank just a bit lower. There were only so many people left, and the low buzz was actually rather comforting to most of the staff. Particularly the staff in the kitchen. Lan narrowly dodged around the kitchen, brushing his hands over the apron tied loosely to his waist as he heard another order come in. He ducked under Shuuhei's arms and whistled back to him with a grin as the other called out the next thing they needed to whip up. The two had gotten to be good friends and good allies in the kitchen, constantly maneuvering each other and barking orders and arguments out as the other tried to work. It was actually a slightly humorous sight for the rest of the staff. Especially after the cafe closed its doors. One of the waiters had taken the day off, leaving Lan in charge of also taking out orders half the time instead of staying in the kitchen to make sure the spiky haired semi-chef didn't blow anything up without him there to scream about it.

Nudging open the door finally, Lan balanced a large tray in one hand and ducked through the swinging thing, leaving before Shuuhei could yell out for him to get back and help even more.
"Krinn!" He called out, dodging a couple who had just been paying and walking for the door. He paused to smile subtly at them, earning a giggle from the woman and a slight narrowing of the eyes from the man. "Krinn, has Younka come in yet with my stuff?" He asked. Younka had borrowed a few shirts from him the previous week for some odd reason or another in exchange for some clothing for Lan to borrow. The two had come to realize they were both at the same height, and usually could swap clothing if they want. Actually.... Lan glanced down at the tank top he was wearing. It was white and a turtleneck, wrapping soundly around his neck and covering his star tattoos. The bottom corners were splattered in light blue and pink. The thing itself was rather tight fit, and Lan had to grin because he liked it so much. Too bad it was Younka's. Glancing up, he blinked out of his daze as Krinn waved a hand in front of his face. "Are you even paying attention?" He asked, prodding Lan in the forehead. "I said Younka hasn't shown up yet. He's still at the stables probably. Now, are you going to take that cake away, or am I going to be forced into the temptation of eating it?" To which Lan blinked and laughed, quickly swirling away with the platter of cake in one hand, and the platter of ice cream topped with whip cream and cherries in the other.

"You cant eat it."
he said defiantly and grinned a bit. "But dont worry, I'll make you something extra good once we get home." He winked and bustled away, laughing as Krinn stuttered and turned red at the way Lan was making the words sound. His guardian was a flirt at heart - and a real tease. Krinn knew that he enjoyed twisting words and watching people blush, and always tried keeping him in line more then Lan tried with Krinn. Chuckling a bit, Lan surveyed the outside patio for a bit, the lingering sunshine glimmering against the bright lanterns strewn up above the dying crowds head. He could see one of his fellow staff members sashaying her hips as she placed a salad down in front of a customer and turned, grinning at him before swishing off to get more orders. Lan rolled his eyes and turned back to walking to deliver the food that was so delicately balanced in his arms. Its a good thing... He thought to himself. That I haven't actually fallen over yet today.

Or at least. For the next two seconds.

Suddenly, there was a flashy blur in front of his face - a ten year old getting in his way. He didn't know whether or not it was on accident - he rather doubted it actually - but a foot had come to stick out right in front of him, and before he could scream, before he could even yell out, he was falling. Falling, falling -
"Umph!"

Splat.

The cake had landed all over a mans face. All over. All over. Lans face faltered for a moment. He could only make out a speck of dark brown hair, but the glasses were completely covered in cake and ice cream, and the business suit was slick with sauce and fresh fruit. The worst part? Lan had landed awkwardly on the seat with the man so that he had abandoned both of the trays and had slammed them down on the others shoulders to keep himself from falling over into the mans well - into the mans.... legs. And then.... And then oh god. Lan couldn't help it. He quirked a smile, lowered his face and started to laugh for a moment. And then after calming himself rather quickly, he looked up and reached a hand up, wiping at the cake covered glasses so the man could see through them. He let loose a guilty smile and grinned a bit sheepishly. Bringing his now cake covered fingers to his lips, he sucked delicately at the frosting, knowing that with any other perfectly gay man, he would have given them a heart attack with his seductions - his absolutely subconscious seductions.
Now thats a lie and I know it. he thought to himself. "I'm so sorry, I got cake all over you!" He said sincerely, picking a cherry off of the others forehead and biting into it a bit, sucking the frosting off and swallowing a bit. The entire food they had prepared as ruined now, Lan might as well enjoy the taste of it. On another man? Why yes, on another man.

"Would you like me to lick it off for you?"
He joked with a grin before actually removing himself from the other. "I'm truly sorry about that..." He said again, sincerity in his voice. "I didn't mean to make you into such a...." He paused. "Delicious mess." He said thoughtfully, though the delicious part was more so said to himself and himself alone.

Too bad that this man was indeed, a delicious mess from the looks of it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:39 am
To someone like Milo, there was a certain sin in straying from normality. Some everyday occurrences were impossible to avoid- like an accident blocking the commute home- but more often than not the days ticked by in a perfect, unchanged pattern. Milo watched the concrete of the sidewalk, waiting for the wind to die down enough for a match to stay lit. The breeze was stronger here, now that he wasn't blocked by the building he worked in, but this was the only place he could smoke without it bothering others. For a moment the wind died, and Milo thumbed the seventh match (lucky number, maybe it wouldn't go out this time) across the rough patch of the pack. A flame sparked into life and quickly died, but not before the brunette had lit the end of his cigarette. Finally, he thought, rolling his eyes skyward. Milo took a drag and leaned a shoulder against the nearest tree. Even though lighting up had taken longer than usual, there was still time to kill before the brunette would head to lunch. Thanks to his gracious forty-five minute lunch break, Milo had worked out a little subconscious schedule for his free time. It took five minutes (if uninterrupted) to walk to the cafe. Twenty minutes to eat, give or take, and then five minutes walking back. That gave him fifteen minutes to stand around being the most uninteresting smoker in town.

It had taken a lot of time to get the cigarette lit, but as Milo glanced at his expensive watch he found that it hadn't taken quite enough. There were still a few minutes remaining before the time he normally departed. Miles watched a leaf blow across the concrete and kicked the toe of his pricey shoes against the ground, wondering vacantly if he should wait or leave early. Deciding to be adventurous today (Milo laughed to himself, his was truly a sad existence if going to lunch early was "adventurous"), the brunette snubbed his cigarette after another pull of smoke, then began to walk toward the street. He had found a little cafe about a month or two earlier, and had decided it was much better than the food his office provided. Even though it was a bit of a walk, Milo had liked the food enough to keep returning to it. He glanced at his watch as he arrived in front of the stylish building. It took almost exactly five minutes to reach the cafe, and Miles entered, a bit impressed with his estimating skills. As usual the cafe was active; filled with people, but not to the point he couldn't scope out a table. The brunette pulled out a chair and slipped into the seat, keeping his gaze to himself politely.

He eventually caught the attention of a waiter, who courteously took his order and disappeared once more. It was the same thing he got every day; Milo was comfortable with routine and a little scared to break it. Resting his hands on the table, Miles shifted comfortably in the chair and took the liberty of glancing around. The usual waiters were here, with the exception of one he wasn't very familiar with. He had seen the man here before, but only had captured brief glances of him working in the kitchen. The "new" waiter was undoubtedly an extravagant fellow, with his multi-colored hair and outlandish air. Milo watched vacantly as the turtleneck-clad waiter conversed with a child he was mildly familiar with. He had seen the boy around once in a while, but never paid attention to what he did in the cafe or who he was with. A sibling of one of the workers, maybe? Someone's child? The latter was unlikely; no one here seemed old enough to have a kid. Milo returned his gaze to the table, contemplating the likelihood of one of the waiters having some sort of scandalous affair.

Not paying attention for once in his life would prove to be a huge mistake.

Milo saw only a flash of movement before the frosting hit his glasses and splattered all over his face and abdomen. Someone was practically lying against him, but he couldn't tell who. The mysterious substance he had been showered with was decidedly some sort of fruity dessert, judging by the smell and amount that had gotten into Milo's mouth. That didn't bother him so much as the hands on his shoulders, which lingered for a bit too long before moving. This was definitely going to throw his day off schedule. Milo started to reach for his glasses, but they were wiped by his aggressor to a point where he could see through them. When Miles saw the face of the "new" waiter smiling back at him, he was unsure whether to be cross or to pass it off. There wouldn't be much point in arguing; Milo's suit was ruined, and he'd have to change before returning to work. That would probably take an hour... and by that time, there would be nothing to return to work for.

Blinking out of his thoughts, Milo made the mistake of watching Lan's fingers as the boy licked the frosting off. He opened his mouth to assure the waiter it wasn't a problem, but never got the chance. Lick it... ?! Luckily, a glob of cake slid down Milo's face to cover the blush that had bloomed. He didn't respond to the flirtatious suggestion- not that he could respond; his throat had constricted around any possible words. Cake slid down Milo's face, obstructing most of his dumbstruck expression. Miles closed an eye quickly as a piece of cake ran down his brow. Perfect, he grumbled internally, raising a hand to gently separate his glasses from the rest of the gooey mess. Before he could reach for a napkin the boy was talking again. D-Delicious? he repeated in his mind, eyes widening. Did he seriously just say that in a public place?
"...W-What?" he finally managed, though his voice was slightly broken.

He sat there, dripping cake, frosting, and fruit, regarding the waiter with a stunned look. It took him a number of moments to finally recompose himself. Milo glanced away from the boy, deciding to focus on cleaning his glasses.
"It's alright," he said quietly, scrubbing gently at the lenses with a napkin. Miles kept his teal eyes averted, not wanting to even make eye contact. This ranked on his list of most embarrassing moments. Actually, he couldn't think of something worse in his past; nothing that compared to being asked if you wanted frosting licked off you. Instead of the usual routine today, Milo figured the best thing to do was to go home, shower, eat, and watch mindless television shows until today was all but forgotten.

Doctor Rocket

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:57 pm
s**t, he really wanted to lick all of that off.

Lan kept glancing at the other, trying to figure out whether he should overcome his shameless flirting and or continue his obvious banter. He snickered again, a smile on his face. He knew he was attracting a few peoples attention and heard Krinn gagging on the ice cream Shuuhei had brought him earlier when he looked over. Turning his head slightly, he grinned and winked at the Lifedust who simply looked terrified and turned cherry red.
"L-lan you aren't supposed to flirt with people who you cover in - in - " Krinn stuttered, and Lan smiled shamelessly, hearing the snicker of Dasity in the background, her hair flowing as she exited to the back patio, catching his eye in a full frontal display of mischief before disappearing. Lan chuckled out a bit. Why yes, the staff of the cafe were quite crazy now, weren't they? Turning to Krinn, he smiled flirtatiously and finished the others sentence. "Delectable sweets? Why yes, I find its quite appropriate to flirt. After all..." he shrugged his shoulders upwards with a grin to the Dust child, who scowled through his obvious red blush. Why did he have to get stuck with such a shameless flirt as a father figure? "How else would I ease the tension of the situation?" With a laugh, he turned back to the man, covered in frosting and continued to lick his fingers, waiting for the other to respond. When the man told him it was alright, Lan sighed and huffed indignantly.

"It is not alright."
He reassured the man, and lightly tugged him out of his seat. At full height, Lan was a bit smaller then the other, reaching about his neck. It was actually kind of funny. Compared to Milo, Lan still looked like a teenager. He eyed the man up and down - the damn business suit was ruined and Lan flinched just wondering how much it was. He scanned the place for the ten year old girl who had tripped him - the owners daughter, as it was, and inwardly hissed when he did locate her, standing next to the owner himself. Of course, the poor man was gawking, his jaw slack as he stared at Lan and Milo. The young adult however just smiled reassuringly and waved. "This is why you dont ask one of your cooks to attempt doubling as a waiter." He explained to the other across the room loftily, and then tugged on Milo's sleeve and sped up his pace, leading him across the room to the kitchen. Nudging open the door, Lan grinned, pulling Milo inside before anyone else could start staring. "Lan I need two more molten chocolate cakes when you've got a second." Shuuhei said in an all business tone like he did when he was in the mood to annoy the other chef. He didn't look up from the quick work he was making on a small dessert, and one or two assistants fluttered in the background somewhere. When the golden eyed man finally looked up, he dropped his jaw and literally screamed,

"LAN!"

To which Lan easily replied with
"Shuu-darling!" and laughed at the mans face. He hissed a bit and wiped his hands on his apron. "I'm not that into hostage situations thanks. If you're intent on kidnapping someone, do it on your own time. I'm not getting you out of this time." Lan shrugged his shoulders up with ease and laughed a bit. "I'll get those cakes to you after I clean this poor hot man off." He said lightly, raising his hands and shooing Shuuhei off. "Do you mind getting someone to fetch me some towels? I dont think I can lick all of this off by myself. I'm sure I can use my tongue for other useful things involving this man later....~" The older of the two just shook his head and chuckled a bit, then turned on his heel and walked off, barking orders to two assistants and muttering something about towels. Turning to Milo with an easy grin, the young adult surveyed him again and easily tugged them both out of the way of a bustling waiter and into a part of the kitchen that was used to store most of their supplies and sinks for washing food, and hands. "Now." He said simply, and shuffled a few steps away from the other, poking a finger lightly at the mans ruined shirt. "Off." The command was clear and simple, and left absolutely no room for argument. It was the kind of order that made it scary to even think about disobeying. Lan made it a point to pick a strawberry doused in whip cream from the others neck and suck on it lightly for a moment. "Anyways, we cant have you walking around looking like you were just in a food fight." He said with natural charm. "And its not as though you've got anything to hide in there, I'd bet, right? Come on, show off a bit." He purred out, pulling lightly on the fabric covered in cake before turning his eyes up to the door, starting to count down the seconds it took for Krinn to burst through and scold him for trying to flirt during work.

Honestly, the dust child was no fun. No fun at all. At least when it came to matters concerning... other people.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:17 pm
This was definitely hell.

It hadn't been a cake that hit him- he was sure of that now, it had been glass or a blunt object, and this whole cake fiasco was just the devil's work. Something this horrible just didn't happen in Milo's life. Dripping dessert onto the floor, Milo froze up in what he determined was shock. Even though he wanted to say something, his throat was also frozen, and nothing came out but a quiet protesting squeak. The first thing he had to do was call in to work and tell them that he wouldn't be coming back. His boss would probably have a stroke; Miles hadn't missed a day of work since he had started there. It's only half a day, Milo assured himself, but the wave of despair wasn't dammed the slightest bit. He would have to catch up on the work he missed later, which would cut into his weekend time... Why hadn't Milo just left a minute later? Then the cake would have been safely delivered to someone else's face, and his life would go on normally. There's nothing for it, he told himself with a frown, might as well plan around it. For a moment he was reminded of his days as a teenager, as the leader of a bunch of young delinquents. Back then his life was always unpredictable; he never even knew if he would live to see the next weekend, but rarely gave it any thought. Yet Milo had seen a glimpse of what fate had in store for people like him, and disbanded the gang immediately after an accident with a friend. For the next couple years he had cut all the dye out of his hair and gotten his life back together; finally leading to being the CAO of a prominent marketplace supplier. And now, his perfect chain had been broken by a clumsy, flirtatious waiter.

Milo watched in a half-daze as the small boy from earlier spoke, and almost thought for a moment that the boy's reprimand would jar the waiter back into reality. He was right, you weren't supposed to flirt with people you covered in- What? he thought as Lan spoke, arching a brow in the waiter's direction. This proved to be a mistake, as another glob of frosting slid down his forehead at the movement, and he had to quickly rub it away before it got in his eye. Milo pulled his hand away in horror to observe the frosting he had just smeared all over his sleeve. The suit was already ruined, along with the shirt under it, but furthering the damage was unnecessary. Before he could even curse the waiter had pulled him out of his seat.
"It's really alright," he persisted, finally finding his voice. The comment was lost as the waiter led him into the kitchen and away from the gawking cafe guests. So he's usually a cook, Milo thought offhandedly as he was forced into the kitchen. It was an odd thing to think about... that this boy had probably cooked for him so much, yet he'd never known his name or even that he was a cook. Since he couldn't break free of the waiter's- er, cook's- hold, Milo used the opportunity to vacantly glance around the kitchen. It was a bit lively and very clean looking, which was a refreshing thought.

Wincing at the scream, he glanced in the direction of another cook, who looked almost as surprised as Milo himself. Lan? he repeated, looking at the black-and-gold-haired cook. Is that his name? Milo didn't give it much more thought then that, and instead focused on trying to jerk in the opposite direction of where Lan was leading him. Was the boy going to take him into some back room and chop him into lunch meat so he didn't complain to cafe reviewers? Wait, that doesn't happen in real life, Milo assured himself. He wanted to say that the boy better not be thinking of licking him, but the brunette couldn't find the right words. What was he supposed to say? Besides, the fact that Lan had called him "hot" was kind of humbling. Milo lowered his eyes to the ground and begrudgingly let himself be led wherever Lan wanted. Most compliments he got were whispered by his co-workers or people on the street, but never so boldly or directly as that. He was pulled into some sort of storage room and promptly released from the hold. Milo would have excused himself and gone for the door, but Lan was standing firmly between him and the exit.

"Off."

No way.

Milo blinked, absolutely certain he had heard him wrong. He wanted him to strip? Here? ... Now? There was absolutely no way. Stepping backward, Milo opened his mouth to protest, but just managed a another surprised noise. It was actually kind of scary to think about disobeying that order. He had stared down gang leaders without flinching, but this was a completely different story. Lan had a sort of look in his eyes, something that told Milo that even if he protested it wouldn't matter. The step away he had taken in defense proved useless as the cook made a show of picking fruit from the globs covering his head and torso. That was not only disturbing, it was sort of kinky. Milo retreated a half-step uselessly, thinking about the things he did have to hide. Remnants of knife fights and accidents with fire still scarred his skin. They were embarrassing now that he lived a normal life- and would surely raise questions.
"Uh, it's fine- Lan, was it? I think I'll just go home and-," his breath hitched in his throat as the cook fingered the button of his shirt. This was definitely some form of sexual harassment. Milo stumbled another step backward, promptly banging into a counter stacked with clean dishes. "I can go home like this," he assured the cook nervously, "Really, you don't have to do... anything." Milo blinked, realizing that he was crushing his glasses in a death grip. Loosening his hold a bit, he straightened them out and slipped them back on his face. He felt considerably more comfortable whenever he was wearing them. Milo finally realized that Lan's attention wasn't even directed at him; instead the boy was watching the exit. The brunette followed his gaze to the door, not knowing what Lan was expecting, but hoping it was someone that would save him from this situation.

Doctor Rocket

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:28 pm
This was definitely heaven.

Lan chuckled, still eyeing the door while the other seemed to snap out of his sort-of daze. He didn't make a habit of glancing at the older one too much, he didn't want to show the obvious entertainment he found throwing the other for a loop. After all, it wasn't every day a hot man walked into a cafe and you were so easily able to kidnap him back into the confines of your kitchen and make him strip. Lan thought for a moment. No... he probably wouldn't strip for him at first. Someone in a business suit would try and refuse. His predictions lingered in the back of his mind as he fingered a piece of whip cream at the base of the taller mans exposed neck, pushing away a little bit of the shirt to grab at the rest and let it rest on his fingers, white cream dripping over the tan fingers as he brought them to his mouth again. However this time he located the exit and kept watching, not wanting to see the other mans reaction - albeit not really caring that much, as he waited to be scolded.
Its funny how I'm being depicted as the kid in this situation. He thought to himself with a smile and another laugh under his own breath. I dont mind being scolded. He thought to himself, flickering his eyes back to the adult before him. Dark brown hair, teal eyes... I get to play with this delicious little catch. And thats gotta count for something now, right?

Fluttering his eyes up, he looked over as Shuuhei called out to him and tossed two towels his way. Catching them, Lan looped one around his neck and turned back to Milo, humming in thought for a moment as he decided on where to start.... and where to end. Hearing the others voice again as he was staring a bit at the slice of exposed skin, Lan exhaled with a bit of a huff.
"Yeah, call me Lan." He said easily, pulling even more at the buttons for a moment, zoning out on what half the man was saying. Unless it had something to do with flirting, he really wasn't keen on hearing it. He would have his way with this man. He was rather determined. After all, business men always proved to be the most interesting under those ties and those proper words. "Thats where you're wrong." He said in a dangerously even tone, yet it held the underlying "dont you dare argue with me" sort of voice. And damn, who wanted to argue with that? "You expect me to just let you walk out of here covered in cake - absolutely delectable cake that I covered you in?" He chuckled, a low thrum in the back of his throat. "Honestly, people might start whispering. I'm a selfish person, stranger, and anyways....." Lan flickered his eyes up dangerously, a sultry flash of flirtatious intentions wavering underneath the surface. "I have to do something, love, 'else I'd feel horrible. And neither of us wants that now, do we?" He thrummed low in his throat and stepped forward, knowing damn well he had this man cornered. Not only was his back up against the counter, but Lan was amazingly good at being flexible... and fast if need be.

Now I'm just being horny.
Lan thought to himself, remembering that it had certainly been forever since he had been with another person - another man. Laughing to himself, Lan flickered his eyes across the way, the exit door still unmoving. Maybe someone had intercepted Krinn. Looking back at his prey, Lan leaned forward, hands on the counter on either side of the taller man as he leaned in, examining the other curiously. Human nature... He thought within the back of his mind. Sure is a guilty pleasure. He paused, thinking of his dust child. Krinn was here, so he definitely couldn't get far.... He was still a guardian, he didn't want to do anything to corrupt the poor kids mind. I wonder if dusts are prone to infatuation and lust. Lan thought in the back of his mind, and then he licked his lips and leaned away to the side a bit, raising one hand. Easily as if he had done it three hundred times before, the young adult flicked open the shirts buttons, humming in thought as the cloth fell away to reveal skin - skin covered in cake, fruit, and sweet cream. With an irritated huff, he hummed. "Clothing can be so annoying sometimes, cant it." He said, but it wasn't really a question so much as a statement to himself. He pushed away the mutilated clothing just a bit more to expose the other mans shoulders, feeling the tension just beneath the surface before he reached forward for the towel around his neck, about to go wet it in the sink when the exit door knocked open and Krinn stumbled in, two bags in his hand. Ah. Lan thought to himself. Younka is here to get his stuff back.

"Lan, Younka asked me to give these two you and get the stuff you've got for hi - Lan!"
The dust child stopped, jaw dropping, eyes widening a bit as he came upon the scene. Lan still sat with one arm against the counter by Milo's side, one hand reaching up between them. The suit was practically clinging to Milo's shoulders for dear life thanks to Lans useful hands, and the closeness of the two made the awkward look on Krinns face grow to an unbearable extreme. Lan was starting to believe the other would pass out or his face would actually accumulate and put off steam. "Lan! What're you doing?!" he sputtered out, pointing a finger childishly at the two. Lan couldn't help but quirk a smile and leaned in close, inclining his head up so he could get near the others cake-globbed cheek. "Nothing..." He literally purred out. Then he pressed a soft open mouthed kiss to the older mans cheek, stealing some of the cream off flawlessly and lapping his lips as he curved away like a skilled professional. "Just helping a cake covered man to clean up." He smiled innocently, but his looks instantly swapped to concern when the boy tottered dangerously and squirmed, shuffling for the exit door. "Krinn?" He wavered away from the man before him, and stepped for the kid but glanced back at Milo for a moment, eyes steely and demanding, flirty and skilled. "Dont move. Dont even think about putting that cake encrusted shirt back on." And walked over to his "child" kneeling in front of the kid and waving a hand in front of his face. "Hey, you alright? You look really red. You didn't catch a fever now did you?" Lan teased lightly, to which Krinn snapped out of his daze and blushed, putting his hands on his hips and scowling over to Lan with an indignant humph through his blush. "No I didnt! Its just that when I walk in on you -you - er....! d-doing whatever thats called with a guy y-you dont even know...! And w-with your mouth! Th-thats just - -" He steamed up again, and Lan laughed, blinking a bit. "A kiss?" He offered up. Krinn blinked out of his daze for a moment. "Whats that?" Lan chuckled. "Nothing, I'll tell you later when we get home. Or you can ask stranger here, I'm sure he wouldn't mind divulging such information while I help him clean off.....~" A purr escaped Lans throat.

This was going to be fun.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:56 am
Milo really didn't know now if he had fallen into hell, or some sort of kitchen sex fantasy. He took his bottom lip between his teeth and bit hard as Lan swiped a finger across the base of his neck. This couldn't possibly be happening to him; things like this just didn't occur in a life that was as normal as his. In a minute Milo was sure he would wake up in the office, realize this was all a dream, and nervously apologize to his boss for falling asleep. Yeah, that was it... this was just a dream. Milo realized somewhere in the back of his mind that if he was dreaming about something like this, maybe it was a good time to get a health check. An erotic fantasy about being covered in whipped cream and having someone lick it off was definitely a sign that his mind was going loopy. Especially since this fantasy was about the cook at the local cafe. Now that was just weird, almost too weird to be imaginary... Milo swallowed hard, trying desperately not to think about it. He turned his head away slightly as the cook started speaking again, trying to forget the name before it was stored in his head. Miles didn't want to remember this tomorrow. He didn't even know if he would return to the cafe- after all, his unnoticed existence had been written over with bold print; he was now the guy who had gotten decked with a cake.

"I really don't want to call you anything," Milo insisted, trying to inch to the side and away from Lan. This boy had a dangerous look in his eyes. His attempts to escape ceased at the cook's next words; the threatening tone was enough to root him to the spot. Milo wondered anxiously why he was so afraid; if this had happened just two years ago, he would have decked the cook and strode out of the cafe. But even though he wanted to, he couldn't force himself to move from the spot he had been silently ordered to stay at. He didn't doubt that if he tried to maneuver past Lan, the cook would just stop him and push him back. Instead of wasting the effort Milo became stiff as a statue. "Something?" he repeated, wincing as his voice came out as a quiet whimper. I don't give a damn if you feel horrible, he thought, glancing away nervously. Cake had stopped sliding down his face for a moment, but now it was running down the front of his suit. The cook seemed to be awfully amused at some unspoken joke. Milo didn't get a chance to ask; Lan was already slipping off the jacket of his suit and working on the buttons of his shirt. A realization finally hit Miles: this cook was probably serious about licking the cake off. The brunette's face promptly turned red under the globs of frosting.

It was extremely unnerving, to have someone you barely knew stare you in the face, only inches away. Milo kept his eyes averted, summoning the nerve to push the boy away. Yet before he could, the door opened to reveal the young boy from earlier. Saved, Milo thought, rolling his eyes skyward. Finally. He didn't bother to push Lan away now, he knew that this intrusion would be the end of their little fiasco. The young boy looked incredibly embarrassed, and Milo slowly realized how they must look. His face turned considerably redder. Instead of thinking about his current situation, Milo's mind inexplicably jumped back to his earlier thoughts of the boy's relations. Was he really Lan's brother? They didn't look alike at all. That and there had to be a considerable difference in age... the kid didn't look like he had reached thirteen yet. Milo was still thinking about their age difference when he felt the warmth on his cheek. He glanced quickly at the contact point, and found for the second time today that not paying attention was a fatal error. The cook was kissing him- well, if you could call it a kiss, it was more like Lan was eating off of him. Jerking back with the speed of a cheetah, Milo slammed his head hard into the stack of plates behind him. Pain shot through his skull, making him wince as his vision blurred. Suddenly his center of gravity was gone, and Milo stared blankly downward as Lan started talking again. There was something said about staying put, but the roaring static in his ears eclipsed the words.

Milo blinked slowly, trying to think through the daze. The young boy- Krinn, was it?- was talking in a high, embarrassed voice, and Lan was saying something in a purr. Suffering from a growing case of vertigo, Milo instinctively leaned back against the counter. He couldn't feel his body anymore. The world seemed to bend in front of him, and the pain in the back of his head grew to the point where it felt numb. They were saying something about kisses- Oh god, don't black out in front of these people, Milo thought somewhat vacantly. His eyes fell to a half-lidded expression, and then completely closed. Even like this the world was still spinning. I didn't call in to work. It was the last conscious thought he had; the floor was pulled out from under him and his swimming vision went suddenly black. Without replying to Lan's comment, Milo slowly sank to the ground, unconscious.

Doctor Rocket

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:07 am
"You killed him, Lan!"

Krinn instantly cried out, staring at the crumpled body. He was petrified to the spot, color bleeding from his skin. Lan just glanced over and snorted, a pout playing on his features as he idled over to the unconscious man. He should have known.
"No, Krinn..." he started, and suddenly smiled sheepishly, his facade back in place. "I think I just knocked him out." He poked the man for a moment, and after deeming he was indeed knocked out, kneeled beside the crumbled form and brushed away some of the chocolate strands. "Sorry about that." He said to the unconscious man as if he were still listening. "I guess I went too far." Krinn finally regained some composure and coughed loudly. "Thats the understatement of the year." He said scaldingly while Lan felt the others head and found the nasty bump. "Well, now what are you gonna do? The cafes closing soon and this guy isn't about to wake up." Krinn humphed and stomped his foot a bit. How stupid was his guardian to one hit KO someone in the middle of his shift? Lan just rolled his eyes and turned, flashing a smile. "I'm going to kidnap him of course. We cant have others knowing that I accidentally knocked someone unconscious in the kitchen." Krinn blushed again and turned on his heel bursting through the door. "I'm going to give Younka his stuff!" He hissed out. "And you'd better not do anything to that poor guy while I'm gone!" Stomping out, Krinn disappeared, and the startled voice of Younka could be heard talking with the young dust child. Lan just chuckled. "He's so cute when he's mad." He said sheepishly and turned a bit red when he looked back down at the other man. "I have to say, this'll be a first." He continued to himself, and stood up. "Shuu!" the black golden haired boy called shyly around, tip toeing out into the kitchen where the older man had begun to clean up. "Shuu.... you know that guy I brought in?" Lan asked when the other turned his dangerously sharp eyes to him. Lan rubbed the back of his head with a sheepish grin. "I accidentally knocked him out, yeah?"

"You...."
Shuuhei's face faltered. Lan just laughed even more timidly and grinned again. What happened to his flirtatious nature? Well it kicked itself out the door until he actually got home and had a gorgeous hunk of man that was actually awake for him to tease. "So... I cant really carry a man that big - no not like that, stop giving me the stare! - and I need someone to help me tote him back to my condo until he wakes up." Shuuhei just stared at him again. The two had hit it off as friends since day one, and each of them had been notoriously good at asking each other for rather strange favors. Whether it be running and hiding from angry ex-girlfriends and/or boyfriends in many cases involving Shuuhei, or just silly little klutz like mistakes on Lans part. As Lan stared at the other man now, he realized that Shuuhei would probably say yes to just about anything. Hell, if Lan asked him to go to strip club and get up on stage with him, he'd probably do it. But that was something neither of them even wanted to imagine. They were too good at arguing for that. "I thought I told you already that I dont do hostage situations." The black haired man grunted out irritably, throwing a wet dish rag at the other and barking some orders to the two mingling assistants. "We're about to close, and I guess it wouldn't kill anyone to let the new assistants try their luck, so why not?" He paused with a sly grin. "After all, you might be the hardcore flirt, but I'd rather leave an unconscious cake covered man in your hands then Noe, who would probably just be better off dressing him up." Lan grinned at the mention of their obnoxiously girly coworker waiter. "Lead me to the body." Shuuhei huffed out, wavering his fingers a little. After all, better get it done with sooner then later, yes?

Forty minutes and three arguments later found Lan, Shuuhei, an unconscious Milo, and Krinn inside of Lans apartment. Thanking the older man once again, Lan closed the door after the other and turned with a sheepish sigh. The cat was somewhere around, angrily pawing at Krinns leg for food. The dust child just walked into the kitchen to feed the other, sighing irritably again to make sure that Lan knew he was disapproving of the obvious kidnap. Though to Lan, it was merely helping someone out. The cafe was closing, and night time was going to come around soon, so where else would he have put the poor guy? Lan glanced towards the open door of his bedroom and looked back at Krinn.
"I'm gonna be in there for a bit. Do you want anything when I come out?"

"Food."
Was Krinns lame reply. Lan just laughed and trudged in, staring down at the cake covered man leaning against the bathtub. "Well I cant just throw you in and scrub you to death." He mumbled and leaned down, starting to remove the cake clad clothing. Folding it and placing it on the counter, he picked at the cake covered hair and quickly and mindlessly worked his way through cleaning the other off. First was the exposed chest, and then the neck and arms. The face, the hair, the glasses. Lan washed the other down with a wet rag, laughing a bit as he traced and located small scars, locking them into his memory for safe keeping. Realizing it would be rude to take off the others pants no matter how much he wanted to, Lan simply removed the others shoes, rolled up the pant legs, and cleaned as much of the mess as he could. Not much had splattered over the suits bottoms, so he had nothing to worry about. Sliding the pants back down he hummed in thought and walked out, digging through his drawers and retrieving a borrowed tank top that was far too big on him. It was from his cirque days, and there was a splatter of paint all over the bottom half, and a skull printed against the bottom corners. Wrestling it onto the unconscious man, Lan sighed and hefted him over his shoulders, bringing him out to the bed and almost falling down with him with a cry when the other weight all but dragged him down. Brushing his hands together, Lan smiled.

"Mission accomplished."
He whistled and walked out, calling to Krinn.

One hour and twenty minutes later found Lan and Krinn at the edge of the bed where their "prisoner" was sleeping, Lan smiling coyly at the cards he held in front of him, now decked out in a blue and white striped tank top and some sort of jean shorts that reached below his thigh that made his tan legs look rather girl-esque even though they complimented him quite well. The tank top was long enough so it almost hid them, but the edges peaked through against his tan body and Lan grinned, pulling out another fruit from the lavish plate beside the two of them on the bed. Lan had instantly decided that in memory of the cake they would make something sweet to eat while waiting for the man to wake up. The stranger, as Lan would like to describe him as. Now they sat with a bowl of melted chocolate and an array of cut or peeled, or just fresh fruit. Krinn had an apple slice hanging from his mouth and he chewed on it irritably, looking up and down his cards for a moment. The kid was decked out in a tank top as well, because as the evening ebbed slowly through, the humidity of the day came back to haunt them, and the room was quite stuffy and hot. Fanning himself with his cards, Lan glanced around at the walls and the room in general. He had painted this room first upon arriving, and the hues were comparable to the sunset and the sun itself. The bed was lavish with colors rich like red and golds. Pillows were strewn all over, falling off the side of the bed or just hanging around. After all, Lan was an addict for the soft fluffy things. Looking up as Krinn exhaled, Lan blinked.

"Do you have any kings."

"Nope, not except for that one -"
To which Lan gestured over to the unconscious stranger, Milo. "and I'm not giving him up to you. Go fish."

With an aggravated huff, Krinn pulled a card from the deck and gnawed at the apple slice again, Lan exhaling while the other did so.

He sincerely wanted the man to wake up already.... for the fun of it all.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:10 am
Despite the calm look on his unconscious face, Milo was having a series of twisting dreams. The world around him kept shifting and changing- and he swore that person was walking upside down, but then again, he really didn't know which way was down. The scenery changed suddenly, and- wait, Milo was sure he had watched something like this on a cop show two days earlier. He was also mildly certain that gorilla hadn't been there. Turning, he regarded the saucy sidekick of the main detective, who was rambling about something related to motors and boat racing. Milo sighed and rubbed his temple-though he couldn't feel it- annoyed at the constantly changing landscape. Blinking, he realized that the woman had morphed into a different person. They had black and gold hair, and although they were still talking about boat engines, there was a different air about them. Frowning, Milo tried to think of where he had seen him before. When he tried placing a name to the face, his head started to hurt, so he let the subject go. As soon as he did, the boy turned into a hippopotamus. Suddenly he was in some sort of savanna, and the creature was coming toward him, mouth open and aimed for his legs. Milo attempted to scramble out of the way but ended up doing it in slow motion. When he was sure the hippo was a second away from eating him, he woke up.

Blinking, Milo slowly let his eyes adjust to the soft light. The ceiling he was staring at was unfamiliar to him. It didn't look like a hospital, maybe a house of some sort... Milo shifted a bit, noticing that he was lying on a bed or something similar to one. Another moment passed before the pain came back. It spread quickly through his skull, and he groaned quietly as he snapped his eyes closed. Where am I? he thought through the strong ache in his head. His hands found a hold on the bed and he propped himself up slightly. Slowly, Milo opened his eyes and looked around. The room was painted in soft, warm colors, and there were pillows strewn everywhere. He was lying on a luxurious bed, surrounded by fluffy cushions. Milo grunted again softly, trying to remember what had happened. He looked over himself, recognizing the pants he was wearing, but not the shirt. It definitely wasn't one that belonged to him. There was a spatter of paint at the bottom, with skulls. Milo stared at the paint, wondering why his mind sent off an alarm at it. Splatter of paint... splatter... cake. He had been in the cafe, and that one waiter- no, he hadn't been a waiter, he was one of the cooks- had tripped and covered Milo with globs of cake. They had gone into a part of the kitchen, and then... Milo gave Lan a sideways glance. The young boy called Krinn was there too; the two of them were playing some sort of card game.

He didn't say anything, just watched for a moment, eventually recognizing the game as Go Fish from the young boy's question. If they were here, then this was probably... The cook's house? he thought, doing a double take on the room. Wait, the cake- Milo touched his neck, feeling only his skin. Someone had cleaned it off, and taken his shirt. Realizing that he was wearing his glasses, Milo raised a hand to remove them, looking them over. They were scratched and bent from his death grip earlier, so he didn't put them back on. Miles shifted his teal eyes in Lan's direction, wondering if he was the one who had taken the liberty of undressing him. The scars on his arms were visible now, and surely whoever changed him had seen the ones on his chest. Milo sighed and tucked his glasses into the pocket of his suit. It was odd not wearing them; even though he could see fine without them, it was sort of empty, like not wearing a shirt. Speaking of shirts, whoever had chosen the tank top out for him certainly didn't believe in modestly. The black tank was almost skintight on Milo, and it accentuated the toned muscles of his torso. The brunette stared vacantly at his pants, wondering if they had been removed at all during the cleaning process.

Turning his head to regard the duo on the end of the bed, Milo finally spoke.
"Hello," he said somewhat awkwardly. Shifting to sit up fully, the brunette gently felt the back of his head. There was a bump, and he winced as his fingers passed over it. That would definitely still hurt tomorrow. Teal eyes moved to look at the walls again. He didn't really know where he was, but that didn't bother him as much as the thought of being in a bedroom with that horndog cook. With his brown hair sticking up at unusual angles, Milo regarded the two card players again. "How did I get here?" he asked suspiciously. He was both taller and heavier than Lan; there was no way the cook had carried him here alone, or even with the help of that young boy. "And how long have I been here?" There were other things he wanted to ask, like just how much Lan had seen of his body, but they were either too embarrassing or things he didn't want to say in front of the child. So instead he left it at those two questions, as a start.

Doctor Rocket

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:44 am
The rustling of the man on the bed made Lan perk up with interest, and his sky blue eyes located the body that was now moving. A smile traced across his lips and he watched the other slowly rise. He knew that there must at least be a dull ache within that thick skull of the strangers and wondered just what he had been dreaming about before he had woken up. Lan waited for the other to regain his full consciousness, already prepared for the onslaught of normal questions to come. After all, waking up in someone elses house wasn't usually something people accomplished every day. The black and golden haired young adult had been watching the stranger out of the corner of his eye for the entirety of the game, and was still managing to beat Krinn with more face cards and pairs then the other. After all, this was really the only card game he was good at other then poker. Krinn rocked at egyptian rat screw - a game Lan had taught him at work - and bullshit, a game that Lan used to think he was quite good at. Sliding another card from the pile, Lan brushed his fingers over the edges and hummed low in his throat, eyeing the other as he examined his glasses from the corner of his eye before turning to Krinn.

"Jack?"

The question was sent directly to the boy, who scowled and threw the card at Lans face. Both of them had turned their heads when the other man had stirred, but quickly averted their eyes, not wanting the stranger to think they were staring at all. With a smile, Lan laid down all of his cards, the pile diminished to nothing.
"Looks like I won." He said with a smile to Krinn, who pouted irritably. "Again?" He asked, and Lan nodded, handing him the rather large amount of card pairs he'd collected. "Egyptian ratscrew this time?" He asked, and Krinn nodded again, shuffling the deck and placing it down. "I'll be right back. We ran out of sweets." He said, picking up the plate and scurrying off. Lan rolled his eyes. He knew the child was only running off because the stranger had just woken up, and he didn't want to be caught in the line of fire. The line of fire...? Lan replayed the words in his mind and smiled a bit. Then he turned towards the other and bent forward, palms pressed to the bed as he brushed foreheads with the other man softly, inhaling the lingering scent of cake and the ever so subtle aftertaste of the scented things he'd used to clean the other off. He smelled crisp and clean, and if Lan wasn't so keen on not getting killed, he would have snuggled up to the other right away and fallen asleep on his chest. Brushing cheeks with the other, he softly said into the others ear "Good evening." Lans voice turned into a sing song tone. "Sleep well?"

When the man asked how he got into Lans home, the young adult considered saying a number of things. But he only just stuck with the truth. No black eyes and no arguments were to ensue if everything went according to Lan. Humming a bit, he shifted away from the mans close proximity until he was facing the other directly, cross legged with his arms hanging a bit against his bent knees, fingers quick and excelling speedily at the card deck he had just picked up from the bed. He had been taught as a young child how to deal with cards by the magician of the troupe he had traveled with, and had played dealer quite a lot as a young man. Of course this was something he knew by heart. Though... he was a bit rusty.
"I had Shuuhei take you here. He carried you over his shoulder like a potato sack. You are quite heavy you know." Lan said lightly and teasingly, gesturing with one of his hands as to how Shuuhei had carried him, Lan turned back to shuffling the deck. He remembered the mans obvious complaints on the way walking home. How he hadn't expected to be dragging an unconscious business man to Lan's apartment and instead had been planning a nice boring home alone time. In which Lan quite teasingly offered to come along and make it not so boring and Shuuhei had tripped him conveniently. The man was no fun, no fun at all.

"You've been here for about... three hours?"
Lan said, nibbling his lip in thought. "You really knocked yourself out... sorry about that, do you need any painkillers?" He asked in all sincerity. He placed the cards down and bent again on the palms of his hand, examining the other with sky blue eyes. "By the way..." He murmured softly, though he made no move to get closer then the mere inches he was from the other now. "Dont worry, I haven't removed anything but your shirt. I just had to get the cake out and I couldn't really throw you into the bath and call it a day now, could I?" he laughed a bit. "Though I was dying to remove more." He finally teased and leaned back a bit as Krinn poked his head back in, stuttering when he saw Lan in such a close range with the guest. "Lan - didn't I tell you - oh, nevermind!" He humphed and blushed again, looking over at Milo. "Do you need anything?" He asked, turning his eyes to glare when Lan opened his mouth to tease. "Dont you dare." He hissed out through a blush. Lan just grinned and waved his hand up and down. "I wasn't even thinking about it." He reassured, lying through his teeth.

Krinn shook his head and ducked out again once the other man answered, leaving the two alone again. Lan smiled up at the other, and if he had a dog tail, it would so very easily be wagging back and forth.
"Sorry about the shirt... I couldn't find anything big enough for you. You can always take it off if you dont like it though." He said cheerfully, and leaned back, waiting for the others response.

Outside, the day slowly ebbed away into darkness.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:40 am
Although a more normal person would be nervous or frightened in the presence of two strangers, Milo was keeping exceptionally calm. His common sense had kicked in, and without being in a shocking situation, he wasn't very anxious at all. Besides, if the cook was really as much of a lusty scoundrel as he appeared to be, he would have taken one of the numerous chances he'd had while Milo was unconscious. And if the black and gold haired boy tried something while he was awake, Miles had no doubt that he could win in a match of strength. So for now he just sat calmly on the bed. His head was throbbing, but his vision was no longer blurry and he could think clearly. Milo kept his eyes trained on the regal red sheets, trying to avoid looking at Lan. It wasn't that the cook was hard to look at- quite the opposite, he was borderline gorgeous; Milo just thought it was rude to stare too much in a house where he was a guest. He let his mind wander for a moment: he hadn't called in to work, so they probably had thought he'd been kidnapped, or was dead, and his glasses were wrecked... he'd have to get them repaired. The latter of the two problems, however, was pretty much his own fault. How am I going to explain to my boss that I was accidentally covered in cake, then fell unconscious and was kidnapped? he wondered in dismay. That story would probably prompt his co-workers to order a mental health test.

When the young boy left the room, Milo unwillingly focused his full attention on Lan. He didn't flinch when the cook got close this time, instead taking the time to realize how blue the younger man's eyes were. Their foreheads brushed, and Milo inhaled quickly. Lan's scent consisted of sugary somethings and a fruity air, similar to a faint perfume, though Milo knew it wasn't one. He held his breath as the cook inclined his head to whisper in his ear. Instead of responding, Milo just nodded once as Lan pulled back to sit across from him. Quietly, Milo made an impressed noise in his throat at the boy's shuffling skills. He moved the cards almost like a magician. Listening to the boy speak, Miles tried to think of who Shuuhei was. There was a vague memory of Lan calling another cook "Shuu-darling" earlier... that must have been the person that carried him home. Well, at least he had been manhandled by a person who seemed to have common sense.
"Thanks," he muttered sarcastically in reply to the comment about being heavy. It was his height that made up most of his weight; other than that, he was physically in shape- more so than most businessmen. Aside from his smoking habits, he was also quite healthy.

Three hours.

God, no wonder he wanted a smoke so bad.

Milo felt around in his pocket, almost smiling when he found that his pack of cigarettes were still there. He took the pack out of his pocket and flipped open the little box, drawing out a cigarette while Lan continued speaking. Making no move for the pack of matches in his pocket, Milo dangled the unlit cigarette between his lips just for the taste it gave when he inhaled. It was a relief to hear that his privacy had been kept in tact, but he turned red at the comment about removing more. This man really was absolutely shameless. Glancing up as Krinn stuck his head back into the room, Milo managed a faint smile and a small wave. There was no sense in not being polite.
"Actually, some painkillers would be great," he admitted when asked. Milo ran a hand through his silky brown hair, watching from under the shadow of his bangs as the two strangers conversed. They certainly were an odd pair. When the young boy was gone, he directed his attention back to Lan. He bobbed the cigarette a bit and glanced down at his current shirt as the younger man talked about it. It wasn't exactly his cup of tea, but it was better than being shirtless around the horndog of a cook. "It's fine," he said, having mastered the art of talking with a cigarette in his mouth. Wanting to change the subject, Milo shifted his teal eyes to the empty doorway. "Was that your little brother?" he asked, gesturing with a nod toward the place Krinn had disappeared from.

For once he didn't have much of a plan. If he had lost three hours, then it would be just barely dark outside. And without knowing where he was, Milo's chances of finding his way home in the dark were slim. Still, wandering around in the tank top looking like a hooker was probably a better alternative than spending the night here. Wherever "here" was. Miles inhaled the taste of the unlit cigarette and mulled over his options. It wasn't like he could stay even if for some godforsaken reason he wanted to; no invitation for such things had been extended. Not even the horny cook could be weird enough to invite a complete stranger to spend the night. That's right, Milo thought, I haven't even introduced myself. Deciding it would be polite, Milo shifted a little and held a hand out toward Lan. The handshake served two purposes: formality, and to prevent the cook from inching any closer.
"Sorry, I never really got a chance to say. I'm Miles Cornelle," he offered, "But call me Milo." The last part had come out someone subconsciously, and he glowered at his own stupidity. He didn't really want Lan calling him "Milo", that was too informal, and heaven knew the boy didn't need another reason to get cozy with him.

Doctor Rocket

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:30 am
Lan observed as the other seemed to find himself more casual then before. Of course, before he had been covered in cake... And Lan had instantly hit on him. Now that he was clean and sitting on the cooks bed, Lan watched the composure shift into something he hadn't seen before. His bright blue eyes danced with interest. Just what happened to lurk underneath the surface of this interesting man? Lan was curious to find out while they hung around. He hadn't been this interested in awhile. Not since he had met some of the other Dust owners. And some of the other Dusts themselves. Cada and Marijus, and Mia and Sable instantly flashed in his mind, but the young adult shook them away. He would provide attention tonight for this man... and this man only. The thought itself made Lan laugh inwardly at the thought and dragged his attention back to the other, placing the cards down in a neat deck and pulling a pillow up, adjusting himself quickly so that he was in a more comfortable position.... Which just happened to be him laying on his stomach near to the other, his elbows propped on the fluffy pillow underneath him. His feet swished back and forth in a soft thrum through the air as he hummed in thought, watching the other as he pulled out a smoke. Ah, so thats what those had been.

Lan lifted an eyebrow curiously when the other didn't light it and cocked his head to the side.
"Not in the mood for actually lighting that?" He asked lazily in a drawl, holding himself up for a moment in a rather subconsciously seductive pose to undo the hair tie and brush a hand through the locks. The shine of the gold was dimmed somewhat, still sparkling in the soft colors lighting the room, however Lan instantly figured he was in need of a shower after this man fell asleep again.... After all, there was no way he was going home at this time. Lan wouldn't be responsible for any accidental deaths. And he wanted to tease this man.... just a bit more. Flittering his eyes up, the chef traced his eyes over the mans body, completely shameless of his bedroom eyes as he purred in the back of his throat, remembering the scars that seemed so inviting and dangerous. Who are you underneath your suit? He wondered in the back of his mind. I'm curious.

When the other man started to talk again, Lan blinked and glanced up. Then burst into a bout of laughter for a moment. Covering his mouth, he sat up a bit, propping his front half up on the palm of his hands so it looked almost as if he were a contortionist getting stretching in preparation for an act.
"Brother? Hardly." He murmured, staring at the other. Even when talking innocently, he still had the air of lust and flirtation to surround him. God he really was horny. When was the last time he got laid? Wait, that wasn't a question to be asking! Looking down, Lan pondered his words. "He's more like my adopted charge, I suppose." Lan chuckled finally, glancing at the other with a smile. "I only took him in a few months ago. If I tried to explain how to you, you probably wouldn't believe me.... or think me insane." He said idly, then lowered himself down again, stretching out in a cat like manner on the bed.

"Milo...."
He murmured back as the other said it, with a feline grin, he glanced up at him and chuckled a bit. "Sounds like a cats name." He said loftily, glancing over at the other. "Does that mean you'll purr if I touch you in all the right places?" Lan himself purred at that comment, but didn't have time to say anything else when the door creaked open again and Krinn walked in, setting down a glass of water onto the table side and offering Milo some painkillers he had located in the kitchen. "I didnt know if you'd want anything to drink with them." He said guiltily, gesturing towards the water and squeaking when Lan reached out and grabbed his arm, yanking the dust kid down by his side and curling up by him. Squirming, Krinn scowled, turning red at Lans sudden affection for him. "You should go to bed soon." Lan said in a good ol' old brother tone with a laugh. "Its getting late, and you were up at the pet shop really early in the morning, yeah?" Krinn squirmed again, having Lan wrapping one arm around him was kind of embarrassing. The older of the two was prone to doing this whenever he was either tired, stressed, content, or absolutely ready to hug someone. "I will, I will... I just wanted to get painkillers for the guy you kidnapped." Krinn amended, finally giving up on his struggling under Lans affectionate nuzzles. The man could change from a total pervert to some sort of happy dog in such a quick flash of motion no one ever knew what to expect.

"A-Ah... Sorry about earlier, Lans an idiot."
Krinn said, looking up at Milo. The dust child was at a loss of words but managed to pull through on a few apologies. With another squirm and an indignant glare at the now completely sheepish guardian, the dust child glanced back up. Had he been a bit older with more knowledge of the words relating to Lans guilty pleasures, he would have probably said something along the lines of "I'm sorry my stupid idiot guardian tried to rape you earlier." But he was not yet corrupted by that and simply opted to introduce himself. "I'm Krinn. Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier..." Suddenly, the young boy yawned, and Lan ruffled his hair before pushing them both into sitting positions. "Bed." he commanded, poking the others forehead. Krinn just batted the hands away. "I will, I will!" He said back, and Lan quirked a grin before turning back to MIlo. "Oh, I almost forgot.... Milo, my name is Lan Alietta. Pleasure." That subtle flirtatious grin was there, and Milo would be idiotic if he didn't start fearing the moment Krinn walked out that door. And he did, two seconds later when Lan puffed and whispered something - probably concerning naughty things that he could do in front of Krinn with Milo - into the others ear, making him blush cherry red. "D-dont you dare do anything like that while I'm asleep." he hissed, jumping off the bed and trying to cover up the blush. "And dont wake me up with that 'noise' you're talking about either! Behave or -or something." And with that he blushed and turned on his heel, walking out the door and for his room upstairs.

"Night Krinn, sleep well."
Lan called kindly after the other.

"NIght Lan."
Came the disgruntled, but somewhat soft voice of Krinn before the boy disappeared upstairs to sleep.

Now....
"Where were we?" Lan asked shamelessly to Milo, intent on pouncing him yet restricting himself from doing so once the door closed at last.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:16 am
So far, this wasn't turning out as badly as Milo had expected. He had assumed that things would take a very sexual turn and that he would be forced to fight his way out of wherever he was, but Lan was proving that he could behave himself and converse normally. Milo pulled a breath from the unlit cigarette and simply met the younger man's eyes as they examined him. If Miles could take a wild guess, he would say the cook was thinking about the scars. Since Lan had admitted to being the one that cleaned him, Milo knew that the horndog cook had seen the remnants of many gang fights. Under the worst case scenario, Lan would take that as a sign that Milo was into something kinky. A brief image of leather and a whip flashed in his mind, and the brunette nearly choked himself out of the thoughts. He was probably just being self-conscious; Lan had surely seen weirder things than a couple knife marks on a businessman. Now that he was close up- and not in a tense way- Milo could see what looked like a scar trailing down over Lan's eye. It appeared this boy had a darker past of his own, too. Or at least got into some wacky accidents. As his mind trailed back to the cafe scene, Milo figured the latter wasn't unlikely. From his first impression, Lan wasn't exactly graceful. He didn't move away as the boy flopped down near him, instead choosing to just ignore his presence. Milo tried his best not to look as the cook let his hair down. He's doing that on purpose, Miles thought to himself in an attempt not to pay attention.

At the question about the unlit cigarette, Milo mimicked Lan's motion of raising an eyebrow. Normally, if Milo pulled out a cigarette in a house, they would ask him to put it away, not light it.
"I don't smoke indoors," Milo said, bobbing the cigarette as he spoke, "Most people don't appreciate it much." Even though Lan had practically said he could light it, Milo resisted the urge to reach for his match pack. There was a kid in his household, and he didn't want to effect the boy's health, even with something like second hand smoke from another room. At the unnerving feel of Lan looking him over, Milo snapped out of his thoughts. He tried not to move as he watched the cook out of the corner of his eye. If there was one thing the younger man was good at, it was making Milo uneasy. There was something in the way Lan looked at him that was surprisingly unsettling. It wasn't a wholly lusty look, there was something else there, a kind of curiosity, maybe. Now Milo was certain the cook was thinking about the scars. After all, who wouldn't be? They were an unusual sight on someone as boring as him.

Miles jerked out of his thoughts as Lan laughed at his question. He didn't really understand what was so funny about it; the horndog cook seemed to have a lot of jokes that he didn't feel like sharing. His teal eyes met Lan's blue ones as the younger man spoke of Krinn. So he's like an adopted brother or something then, Milo thought to himself, mulling over the new information. He decided not to pursue the subject of how Krinn had come into Lan's life. If the boy had been an orphan or something of the sort, it might be a touchy subject to talk about. Milo let it drop and was quickly alert at Lan's shift in movement. When the cook repeated Milo's name, he felt his heart skip and flutter momentarily. He made the mistake of meeting Lan's sky-blue eyes as he murmured something about purring and 'right places'. Milo instantly turned red, and quickly turned his head away to hide it.
"I doubt it," he replied quickly, though his voice was a little more anxious than normal. Even though the suggestion sounded ridiculous and purely flirtatious, Milo had a feeling that like the licking fiasco earlier, Lan would seriously try should he be presented the opportunity. Unfortunately, Milo was unable to stop his mind from creating mental images at the boy's words.

If Krinn hadn't walked through the door at that very moment, the brunette would have been in for a very awkward night. The pounding of his heart subsided quickly. Smiling, Milo accepted the pills from the young boy and reached for the glass of water. By the time his hand found it Krinn and Lan were on the bed, wrestling in a brotherly way. He wanted to say thank you to Krinn, but the two of them had already started up a small conversation. Milo discreetly slipped the cigarette back into the pack and tucked it into his pocket. Trying not to watch the two of them out of politeness, Milo downed the pills and set the glass of water back on the table. Those two were definitely an odd pair. He was curious as to what had brought them together, but knew that question would have to go unanswered. The brunette waved a hand nonchalantly as Krinn tried to apologize.
"It's alright," he said- though it wasn't, really, he still had a bone to pick with Lan; yet it wasn't something he should take out on a child. Milo nodded at the boy's introduction and was about to say something back, but Krinn's yawn eclipsed the words. It was sort of late, he supposed... for someone of Krinn's age, at least. Milo barely caught himself as his face tried to snap into an annoyed expression when Lan started speaking again. He struggled to remain polite through the flirting. If he didn't know better, it seemed as if Lan was foreshadowing his plans for the night with that look he was giving.

Watching the boy go, Milo felt an odd chill fall over him as he was left along with the horndog cook once more. He needed to do something- anything, to keep the conversation from slipping into a bad direction. Milo was sort of anti-social out of work though, so he didn't know exactly what to say.
"He seems like a good kid," he said finally, deciding to keep the conversation based around Krinn. After all, it would be awkward to make advances while talking about your adopted brother. Milo pulled his legs in so that he was sitting indian style on the bed. It was warm in the room, yet getting just a bit colder now that the sun had disappeared. Not knowing how to continue, Milo glanced to the far wall. He needed a plan for getting out of here. The longer he hung around, the worse the crowd would be when he had to walk home. It was bad enough that he would have to find his way home in the dark, he didn't need all manner of drunkards hanging off him with lines worse than Lan's. "I should probably be getting home," he admitted dryly, "I didn't mean to take up so much of your hospitality, Mister Alietta."

Doctor Rocket

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:10 pm
Lan fluttered his eyes a bit, lowering them in thought as he hummed to himself once Krinn was out of the room. He didn't bother to reply to anything the man had said about his purring comment, that was to be left untouched as Lan had thoroughly enjoyed saying it and had no intention of making it any less uncomfortable then it was now, lingering in the air over their heads. The boy smiled a bit, playing a hand over his splayed hair, the golden strands now dancing over his bare shoulders, the tank top straps barely clinging to the side of his bony blades. He usually didn't keep his hair down in front of others, but it was almost night time, and usually by now he'd be in the shower, so it was natural for him to want the strands loose from their bonds. Stroking the muss of hair, he purred contently, glancing back at the older man and wondering just what was on his mind. He heard Krinn going upstairs, he heard the soft whack of the bedroom door closing, and the soft chatter of the boy to the cat before the silence picked up again and the two grownups were left to their own devices. Lan flashed his eyes up when the other spoke again, instantly displaying a curious smile - a mixture of grins and flirtatious intentions.

"He is."
Lan agreed humming. He thought about the rocky start with Krinn, the small arguments and the stupid games. He also remembered how much the two made a habit of trying to drive each other insane at first. Lan thought about just how many people the Dust child had met, and how much he had shaped since then. He's much more responsible now at least. Lan thought with a lofty grin, swishing his feet back and forth. "He can get into a lot of trouble though." Lan said in the end, a chuckle rising from his throat in a deep melodic sound. Tangling the edge of the bed sheets in his feet, Lan sunk into a content train of thought at the soft silken sheets brushing against his legs. He was a sucker for soft beds. And even more of a sucker for things that were nice and soft and warm. Like Milo. Lan thought instantly with a curved grin, knowing Milo might see it and question his intentions for the thousandth time. After all, if Lan were looking at himself he would also question the thoughts behind the smile. Sliding his hands back, Lan finally left his hair alone, most of the strands falling over the back of his shoulder. Golden and black small slivers dangled on his shoulders and stretched over the top of the tank top however.

As Milo began to say the familiar things that Lan was expecting, the chef propped himself up a bit more, narrowing his eyes a bit. There was no way this man was walking out at this time of night. Sure, Amies might be a friendly place, but even friendly places had their dark sides. Anyways, his condo was on the far side of town, and Lan wasn't so sure that it would take just a few moments for the other to get home.
"Hospitality?" He repeated after the other finished. "Didn't I already tell you I was a very selfish person? I wouldn't have brought you home if it weren't for my own intentions." He flashed a flirtatious smile but it soon disappeared for once. "Its already dark out - far darker then one should walk home in." He paused, brushing a hand over his hair in a subconscious manner. "After all, you dont even know where you are. And I wouldn't want a gorgeous hunk of man such as yourself getting hit up on by all kinds of drunkards and prostitutes when I can have you here..." He purred. "All to myself." Then he leaned back and let a delicious laugh run from his mouth. "Just kidding..... I suppose." Lan hummed in thought. "But still, I dont think its a wise idea for you to go home at this hour. Stay here - at least until its light out." Lan hummed out with entertainment, eyes flashing dangerously like they had at the cafe when he had told the other to take his clothing off.

Leaning back, Lan decided to sit up, staring at the other with the dare to go ahead and try and leave. The key word being try. He would have laughed, had this been any other situation, but right now there was a dead seriousness burning in his body, making him determined not to let this guy out. It was almost as though the man was trying to get himself thrown into the lions den. And the chef just couldn't have that happening now, could he?
"And by the way..." He purred out, remembering the way the other had addressed him. "I'm not that old... you dont have to call me Mister. Thats for aged old men." He hummed. "I call you Milo, you call me Lan. Deal, Mister Cornelle?" The tease was light enough, the danger in the words and the tone of the voice however, was not. He eyed the indian style position as he waited for the others response, leaning forward as he usually did whenever talking to other people. Because of that, he had his palms pressed to the bed and was purring lightly in thought, only inches away from the other as usual.

Man, someone really needed to learn the importance of personal space.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:23 pm
Milo watched the ceiling as footsteps echoed upwards. So there was a bedroom up there somewhere, meaning this was a two-floor house... or something like that. While the younger man played with his hair, Milo inclined his head a bit, trying to see what was outside of the open doorway without moving. Even though Lan lived here, he figured it would be relatively normal. Miles ceased his attempts when the cook started to reply about Krinn. He cocked an eyebrow, wondering what kind of trouble such a boy could get in. Most of it is probably cause by you, no doubt, Milo thought, watching Lan. A boy that polite was probably dragged around and gotten into all manner of awkward situations the horndog cooked up. Pulling out of his thoughts, Milo watched the smile bloom across Lan's face. A shiver ran up his spine. He didn't like that look, the boy always seemed to be planning something, or at the very least thinking of something dirty. Why couldn't the other cook- Shuuhei- have taken him home? Milo rubbed his temple in frustration, waiting for the painkillers to start working. It would have been better to be with a complete stranger than to be trapped here with Lan. Absently, Milo wondered how light a sleeper Krinn was, and if he would wake up should Milo need help.

Without looking at him, Milo listened to Lan's talk about him staying. The brunette lowered his head in thought, staring at the red sheets as he thought over his options. There really wasn't a choice- he had to wander around in the dark, or stay here. While spending the night in Lan's house wasn't the dream scenario, it was moderately better than wandering around at night, trying to find his way home from an unknown starting point. With a sigh, Milo rolled his eyes in Lan's direction.
"Thanks for offering. Do you have a couch or something I could borrow for the night?" he asked, casting his gaze toward the open doorway. He quickly remembered who he was talking to, and added, "I can sleep on the floor, if not." There was no way Lan would weasel his way into sharing a bed. He didn't know if the younger man would try; but the cook had proven that you shouldn't take chances. Milo just deadpanned the talk about 'all to myself' with a flat look. Never- even in his days on the streets- had he met someone this shameless. Then again, most gangsters weren't flirtatious, especially not toward other men.

For now, Milo was too tired to attempt escaping. It had been a long, weird day, and he would take the offer to spend the night. As long as it wasn't in the general vicinity of Lan. There was also a bit of a problem; Milo wasn't a light sleeper in any sense, so the fact that he'd be vulnerable while asleep hung around the back of his head and bothered him. If he didn't try anything while I was unconscious, he wont while I'm asleep, Milo assured himself, scratching a hand through his hair. He was careful to avoid the bump: even though the painkillers were starting to take hold, it still hurt like hell. Teal eyes found Lan's blue ones as he spoke again.
"I wasn't inferring that you were old," he amended politely. In his head, he was strangling Lan for being so familiar. He didn't want the horndog cook to call him Milo, and he didn't want to call Lan by his first name. It was too cozy for having met the boy just hours earlier. Defeated, Milo nodded begrudgingly to the deal. "Lan it is then," he said, trying out the name. Milo inched backwards on the bed as the cook leaned closer. He just wanted to know about his sleeping arrangements, go to bed, and wake up tomorrow like this never happened. It would be much easier to find his way home in daylight. At least then he could ask directions; though he was still despairing that he would have to do it in the tank top. From the amount of frosting that had covered his suit, it was ruined. That wasn't much of a problem: he had many more exactly like it. In fact, Milo didn't wear anything but suits nowadays. He still had the clothes from his older days, but they were tucked away in boxes, out of sight and out of mind.

Doctor Rocket

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:46 pm
Lan rolled his eyes when the other asked if he had a couch. Who doesnt? He thought teasingly, but didn't say anything out loud. He grinned a bit when the other told him he could sleep on the floor. No, no that wouldn't do at all. He wouldn't have a man like this in anything less then a bed. A bed with me in it. Lan thought loftily, almost laughing out but catching it in his throat and making sure not to give away too many signs that he was still over the edge with his flirting nature. He wondered how this would be had he not hit on the other earlier and hummed. Well... Lan thought, looking the other over. He probably wouldn't have one hit KO'ed himself if I hadn't hit on him. And instantly broke into a curious grin that made him seem like a cat - playful and ready to pounce. Thank god I did. He pondered his options as the other spoke again, calling him Lan and telling he wasn't inferring that Lan was old. The young adult understood that much, after all, even a man with glasses - whether he was actually visually impaired or not - would still be able to see just how youthful Lan stressed to make himself look. Flickering his eyes up, he hummed in soft thought before deciding one final tease wouldn't do anyone harm.

Quickly, and acrobatically swinging around, the other blurred himself into a small action. Softly, he pressed on Milo's shoulders until the other was laying completely on his back, conscious to make sure he kept the others head injury from hurting anymore. Straddling the other a bit, he leaned over him with a grin, tank top slipping off his shoulders once more.
"You..." He purred out with a grin. "Can sleep in here. I'll take the couch." He grinned. "I'd offer to stay with you, but a man such as you probably doesn't need another to use during the night." Lan grinned slyly, his eyes narrowed shamelessly into a flirtatious way. "And dont you dare argue with me... Else I really will slip into bed next to you in the middle of the night." A soft smile was on his face now, and he knew the other must have felt very strange, being straddled by a man who seemed to have just proven he was either very, very flexible, or at the very least, a contortionist in training.

Finally deciding that sitting on another man wasn't half as much fun if he wasn't kissing him, or doing other rambunctious things, the guardian leaned in close near the others ear.
"And we dont want that now, do we, Milo?" And laughed before flipping off of the other and landing on the edge of the bed, teetering dangerously before flipping once more so he was standing right up, Lan sat back down on the edge of the bed, far enough away so unless the other actually crawled over, the black and golden haired young adult was safe from any punches thrown his way. "Would you like to go to bed now?" He asked silkily. "Or shall we talk the night away?" The last part was teasing, and Lan knew that the other would probably choose to try and get the horndog out of there as soon as possible, but Lan didn't mind asking just for the fun of it anyways. It was always entertaining to see what other peoples reactions were. Especially men who usually wore business suits and sat like proper gentlemen with their glasses always straight and clean. But Lan was curious as to the scars. This man wasn't just what he seemed on the outside now was he? And Lan was just dying to find out more.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff