Scion attracts retards, who knew? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:09 am
User Image

I'm not kidding. I ventured out to the Scion subforum, and holy shits from hell! Hardly anyone knew what they hell they were talking about, even fewer people knew how to make an actual post, and were a bunch of misplaced threads. Here I am, I would like to talk about vehicles, and there's nothing but retards running around. One guy thought that a Hemi Cuda was a TYPE of car! Sure the Cuda is, but the Hemi is a ******** engine! I had to tell him that you can drop a Hemi into anything, well not quite anything... but you get my drift.

Some people were saying how much they liked Scion's vehicles.. I think that's what they were trying to say when all they say is "Scion good" maybe they mean it's a good car to blow a load in... Who knows. If that's the type of people that drives Scions, I'm glad I hate them!

Being car savy, is that lost now a days? I don't know a lot about cars but I know more than the average person. However, in that subforum I'm a genius compared to most of them. Granted there seemed to be a couple who actually knew what they were talking about but they were all in one thread.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:40 am
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

I'm honestly not surprised. I just don't understand how so many idiots can exist in the world. Combine those people, the GD and the CB and there's so many idiots it isn't even funny. Now, I know not everyone in the CB is stupid, even I have a couple thread subscriptions there. It's just scary how they seem to just keep coming...

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

124-C

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:45 am
What is this "Sicon"? I've never heard of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:11 pm
*facepalm* XD  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:13 pm

I am an old ATG member =]

Scion if I remember correctly?

I know hardly anything about cars but I do like to learn a bit now and then.
I find a lot of braggers near work who say they know this and that but who at the same time can't answer where the engines is placed....

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:00 pm
User Image

Sorry, constant slip of the fingers. It's fixed though.

I just hate when people think they're so cool talking about cars and actually know nothing about them. At least if they said, "I really don't know much about cars but...." that would be much better and they wouldn't look like dickwads from planet retard.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:53 am
God-Raped-Me
User Image

Sorry, constant slip of the fingers. It's fixed though.

I just hate when people think they're so cool talking about cars and actually know nothing about them. At least if they said, "I really don't know much about cars but...." that would be much better and they wouldn't look like dickwads from planet retard.
User Image

I am an old ATG member =]

what do you expect from most of the people living on planet earth?

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:55 am
User Image

I expect people to behave like people. If you don't know what you're talking about, say it. Like if I were talking about figure skating, I KNOW what I'm talking about, but if you were to ask me about physics, I would flatly tell them I have no clue, because I don't.

Although seeing this many people thinking they know what they're talking about when it comes to cars makes me wonder what else people say bullshit about.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:12 am
I hate it when you tell someone you don't know cars, but they insist on talk to you like a ******** mechanic.
That said, I think that the GD and the CB are pretty much a no-man's land. I can't really surf those forums because there's no structure. The ED has a recognizable pattern (if also the same twenty threads with different names on them.) I enjoy reading some of the posts, but I can't handle discussion in the other two. Too much going on at once.
Also, some people think it's a bad thing to say they don't know, and some don't want to come off as stupid. Lying in that context is a defense mechanism, so it's best for the conversation to try to dumb things down, or give them a reference material.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:11 pm
I dunno, I challenge people to go into any forum on this website, and come out WITHOUT a bitter taste in their mouth, or the urge to hurt someone. I really think that would be a feat.  

WiskersThCatfish

God-The-RapistV2.0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:31 pm
WiskersThCatfish
I dunno, I challenge people to go into any forum on this website, and come out WITHOUT a bitter taste in their mouth, or the urge to hurt someone. I really think that would be a feat.
User Image

Test Forum

3nodding

--------------------------------------------

Art By: La Belle Isolde

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:06 pm
User Image

I wasn't even in the GD or the chatterbox, I was in a subforum of the Lifestyles forum.

I miss old gaia!
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Izumi Iris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:13 pm
*nods* But you know the sad thing, Scion is supposed to be geared to the "new" generation, hence the name. What I don't understand is that how can you drive a car and not know how it works sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:18 pm
User Image

You would be surprised at the number of people who drive vehicles and not know the basics of how they work. Hell, people can't even drive properly these days anywhoo!

Example, 2 years ago this old man almost side swiped me because he went to change lanes without looking. Well 2 days ago the same old ******** did it again. Didn't look in his mirrors or check over hes shoulders. His car was literally ONE ******** inch away from MY car. If he does it one more ******** time I'm calling the cops on him and I'ma let the ******** hit me. d**k wad won't have a licence, and therefore won't be a threat to anyone anymore.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Izumi Iris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:55 pm
EEEK!!

Agreed. We cant have you dead. You post higher than the rest of us. We NEED you ^_^  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff