Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yokai, Lynch and Yuzuki's house. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:03 pm
Outside of House
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dining Room
Living Room
Yokai's Room
Yuzuki's Room
Lynch's Room
Yuki's Doghouse
Pond
Dojo
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:46 pm
((....You ever gonna use this forum? It's been sitting around with no posts for like 12 days now.... ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:29 pm
(oh sorry sweatdrop , i forgot to tell koby, and if forgot about this, WHOOPS,
will post VERY soon)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:27 pm
Yokai entered the house and looked around, "Heh not bad." Yuzuki took off his backpack and put it on his bed and went back to the living room. He found a cup and filled it with water. Yuzuki started to drink. He sat down on a couch, and fell asleep after everything he's been through.

Dripples

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:31 am
Koby walked into his new home.
he wandered around, looking at all the places.
his favorite place was the dojo. koby smiled
as he stumbled into a room where yuzuki
was sleeping.

He went outside and looked at the view for a while.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:02 pm
Yuzuki walked inside and coughed. He laid on a bed and looked up at the ceiling, wondering if Lynch will turn evil, as he knew that Xantos is making a plan. "Lynch, don't make the biggest mistake u ever made."

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:04 pm
Lynch knocked on the door, and entered the house. He hadn't been here yet so he got quite amazed by the big rooms. He looked around in the house to see if anybody were there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 pm
Yuzuki smiled and opened the door, but then when he saw Lynch's face, he frowned again, "Oh it's you.." Yuzuki walked over to the kitchen and asked, "Do you want anything to drink?" Yuzuki hid his face as he knew, that there is a chance that Lynch and Yuzuki's bond will sever.

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:10 pm
Suddenly Yuzuki appeared infront of Lynch. Lynch smiled a little but he could see that Yuzuki didn't. "No thanks. I'm not thirsty." Lynch said, trying to make it sound positive.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:14 pm
Yuzuki then sat down at the table and said, "You're making the wrong choice. Don't be with Xantos. He's evil, he wants to make you evil!" Yuzuki sounded insanely serious, as a tear dropped down his face. "1000 Hearts, 1000 Destinies, I'll Show You That I Can Change Them All! That's my nindo, my ninja way. And if u do join Xantos, I'll do exactly what any friend does, save you."

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:20 pm
Lynch took a chair and also sat down at the table. As he heard Yuzuki shout, a tear dropped from Yuzuki. It gave a small impact in Lynch chest. But Lynch tried to hide it. He looked at Yuzuki with a serious look. "Look.. What has happend until now can't be regretted.. Alot have happend.. But.. I haven't changed in my mind. You're still my best friend. You don't have to worry so much.. I have control over this." Lynch said as he also dropped a tear. He didn't like to see Yuzuki this way.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:28 pm
"That's what you think. That's what got my older brother, Xiah killed. He said those words, and now he is used as human puppet," Yuzuki's eyes then started to pour, as remembering his brother being killed by Zeramaru. "And Xantos, why did he just come back from the akatsuki, saying that he had a change of heart. You don't see the reality!" Yuzuki then imagined what would happen if Lynch joined Xantos. Chaos is what Lynch's future be. "You have to get away from Xantos!"

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:33 pm
Lynch looked down in the table for a few seconds, then up again. He came up and walked over infront of Yuzuki. "You.. Clearly doesn't understand the situation.." Lynch said as he pulled up his shirt and showed his body and the container in his chest. "I decided this myself.." Lynch said with a rather uncomfortable look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:40 pm
Yokai suddenly walked back in, seeing Yuzuki crying. "Wh-" But before he could finish his sentence, he found himslef being punched by his own little brother, Yuzuki.

While Yuzuki punched him, he said, "You good for nothing b*****d!" Yuzuki cired even more, as he saw Lynch with his new body. Yuzuki then said, "I hate you both!" Then he kicked his brother in the face, making room of the door. He then slammed the door as hard as he could breaking it. Then he ran crying.

"Lynch..." Yokai said, "You, you, you're a puppet?" Yokai has his eyes widened and said, "Lynch, what have you done? Puppet's dont have feelings, which means, you don't. I thought you would turn into a kind kid." Yokai then remember something shuttering, "Lynch, turning into a puppet, is basically killing yourself. Who did this?"

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:46 pm
Lynch watched as Yuzuki ran into his room. He now looked at Yokai which was shocked. Lynch pulled his shirt down again and walked over infront of Yokai while looking up at him. "Xantos did this at a very good time. I was all out of myself so I didn't know what exactly happend but this was the outcome.. This is what has happend. I can't change it now, so I'm going to live with it.." Lynch said, still thinking about Yuzuki.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff