Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Adventures of Heroes (the world needs help you know)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Ok this was made with super heroes in mind and i'm going to make it unrelated to the ATG or if it is it won't be a very big relavence.

This will work in episodes. I will give a date and we will meet up and RP in this thread so we don't have to wait on people to post and what not and it gives the RP that comic like feel to it. I'll PM you all the date when we meet and I may need to be reminded this RP exists

Ok what I need is a discription of you alls RP super heroes. PM me in the storyline and abilities of the character. I wanna keep these things anonymous to everyone else so your characters can interact realisticly like they actually don't know each other and if you all literally don't know the other characters then it will put on this effect 3nodding its always fun to learn another persons story. also, i'll need a tektek of said hero

I will be kind of a critic about characters in the eyes of whether they are too God Mod like and anything else, you may get a PM back with a suggestion more or less. If you want a secret identity i do not care whether you do or not, this is a free RP to personalize your characters and their behavior.

I don't care how you RP whether it be with asterisks or with a book because i think "proper" RPing is a stupid myth just to annoy people. honestly we know what it is so we can cope with it, no need to inconvenience people with stupid redundant ways of RPing. plus I doubt anyone will read this but us

so, ok. PM me your heroes!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:14 pm
Characters

(Not all characters have to be cosplays. Original characters are welcomed too. just a reminder)

Roland Deschain as:
User Image
(In Ghost Rider form)

User Image
(In normal form)

(I'm going by the movie, as I've stated before I was never a comic book reader)

Powers:

Chain of Command: This chain is his primary weapon, and is basically a chain used like a whip. However, it is usually able to serve whatever purpose he needs it to somehow. He can also make fire travel along the length of the chain.

Super Riding Skills: Johnny Blaze is one of the best motorcycle riders around, and as a Ghost Rider his skill is increased greatly. He is able to pull of otherwise impossible feats, such as riding on water and climbing buildings.

Fire Elemental Control: Being the servant of Satan, he has the ability to control the fire element.

Penance Stare: Another tool in the Ghost Rider's arsenal. When in close combat, the Ghost Rider locks eyes with his victim and makes him or her feel every pain that that individual has ever inflicted on anyone else innocent in their lifetime

Pendragon X9:

John Boyd: Green Lantern
User Image

(FYI John isn't a character from any of the comic books)

Powers:
-Flight
A green lantern can surround himself and others in a life supporting force-field that allows movement through space and underwater ex. They are also able to travel "faster then the speed of light" presumably to alow practical flight between planets.
-Plasma bolts
The can fire a laser like bolt of energy. as well as mimic other types of radiation.

-Energy manipulation
A green lantern can channel the energy of their ring into creating solid constructs limited only by there imagination and willpower.

Limitations
-limited power supply
a power rig can only hold a set charge and after it is depleted it must be recharged
-yellow weakness
The ring cannot directly effect anythig yellow except by experienced users

Viral C:
User Image

Viral Craw "Avalon"  

Red Glacier

RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items