Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Avatar Talk
I think I found the one :O Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I change my avi...
  A LOT! ;3
  Sometimes ^_^
  NEVAH! D<
View Results

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:29 pm
My avatar look. I think I'm finally at peace with my inner compulsive self that demands constant change! :3 With this one I don't feel the urge to change much other then add a few details or take some away, but I think this is the "go back to" look. The look you go back to eventually. Cause I doubt my compulsive self will stay contained for long, I'll be trying something else eventually, but I see myself coming back to this look.

:3 So is there anything that you use to change frequently, but then stopped when you found IT? Habits, things, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:18 pm
i think for me its the snake eyes. I often go back to them now. They dont work so great with this skin though xD  

Iconised Ghost

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:16 am
For Lyss, it's probably her Oculus Magica and her Lotus.

Eyes are amazing, especially the ice fairy. Lotus just has good skins in case of incognito-ness. ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:08 pm
Haven't found it yet...  

terrance555

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:54 pm

D: I guess i do have a go back to look... but Im fickle and I dont like to keep the same avatar for to long...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:42 am
I WAS extremely fickle until this year. Now I always have to have my doll ears + demonic anklets + fairy wings + some hat. And usually with my pimp cane or my lunar scythe...And purple. xD
I've been trying to make outfits that look good now, but will look even better with the demon horns.  

MonsieurSponge

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:37 am
:3 Yes, it's difficult to stay the same for long, except for jfm, but I'm breaking a personal record with this one.

@ghost- XD that's the mc that makes you have a stone skin right?

@Lyss- O. Magica is heart I only have Mythica and it's one of my favorite mcs so far. XD I'm using it now.

@terrance555- :3 Well if you're trying to find it then luck!

@Knitterz- :3 Same, that's why I'm kind of surprised I'm still loving the one I have at the moment.

@Egga- Purple! I always see you with something purple and the fairy wings.
XD I'm serious though when I see purple I think Egga.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:24 pm
for a while i was in love with the masquerade looks, pico's urn was my favorite item basically, and before that dead doll skin, suspenders, some kind of white shirt and pants, a bowler, a kiseru or whatever it's called.

i think i'm moving through different points in time. right now i'm doing a 60's-70's thing, i'm really digging it right now. i keep coming back to the grey ska shoes though. and i've made gimpi heterochromia a mainstay.  

Pachelbel Canon

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:41 pm
MissMunchieMonster
:3 Yes, it's difficult to stay the same for long, except for jfm, but I'm breaking a personal record with this one.

@ghost- XD that's the mc that makes you have a stone skin right?

@Lyss- O. Magica is heart I only have Mythica and it's one of my favorite mcs so far. XD I'm using it now.

@terrance555- :3 Well if you're trying to find it then luck!

@Knitterz- :3 Same, that's why I'm kind of surprised I'm still loving the one I have at the moment.

@Egga- Purple! I always see you with something purple and the fairy wings.
XD I'm serious though when I see purple I think Egga.

Yay! People associate me with my favorite color! If my friend asks me what color I want, she says "Purple snuggle" instead of purple, from when I was going through my purple snuggle furniture craze. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:16 am
I love purple too! But I have a friend who's absolutely crazy about purple. Every time you say it she turns around and says "Purple? What?"
I haven't changed my avi much, so I'm not sure yet. When I get enough gold to change it frequently I'll be able to answer the question! sad  

musicmagician823

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:50 am
For like a year....this was my avatar:

User Image

but I put that on a mule, so now I don't wear it D:

I usually go back to this now:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:53 pm
I really like my current avatar for some reason  

churrlo

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:06 am
I change between a furry and this look all the time but since I got the zombie look I haven't yiffed in a long time. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:01 pm
i change a lit i'm trying to get Oculus Magica  

Lynn_Tomson

2,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:29 am
who am i? im batman. i am most of the time in this and usually don't change out of it  

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games