Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chapman-07

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:41 am
Hi if you want to discuss anything then this is it. redface rofl rofl cool  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 am
Who here thinks that it is completely discracefull that Chris Brown Beat up Rhianna and she went back to him. If you ask me he should be jailed. evil burning_eyes  

chapman-07

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:43 am
I'm not really much of an R & B fan, so I don't keep tabs on the artists.. Stars will be stars, though. If it'll sell tabloids, they'll most likely do it. I'd even wager there's some money down on the relationship. There usually is some sort of catch when these things happen. I wonder if any Hollywood relationship is completely unconditional...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:35 am
She wanna hurt mah car she can get the beat down too  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:49 am
i personaly wont beleave anything from a supermarket tabloid... id wrather wait for a press release confused  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:17 pm
I am absolutely disgusted by the actions of Mr. Brown ...
I hope that he gets the full prosecution that he deserves and the same with the manager that was sleeping with him (or at least trying) too ...
Apparently she was the real cause of the abuse.

-Kandy_Cube-

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:23 pm
Chris Brown should shoot himself in the mouth with a shotgun. Men like him sicken me.

Actually, he should see therapy, voluntarily. If he recognises the problem then there's hope.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:28 pm
    It's Bobby and Whitney all over again!

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:09 pm
Sebi-Chan
I am absolutely disgusted by the actions of Mr. Brown ...
I hope that he gets the full prosecution that he deserves and the same with the manager that was sleeping with him (or at least trying) too ...
Apparently she was the real cause of the abuse.

The manager never hit Rihanna. She never made Chris hit her, either. She never took his hands and put them around his girlfriend's neck so he could choke her.
She might be a dishonest skank, but the only cause of the abuse was Chris Brown beating the living daylights out of his girlfriend.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:20 pm
And why doesn't she leave him? As distasteful as Chris Brown's actions were she still has the option of leaving him. It's sad that she's not pressing charges (which means he won't be prosecuted, Sebi), let alone that she's apparently staying with him, but that's her choice.

Whether we like it or not, there's nothing we can do about it.  

124-C

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:24 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:27 pm
She has every ******** opportunity to leave him. She has the means and the motivation, not to mention the ******** support. I know battered wives' syndrome is real, I've seen it ******** happening but WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING UNTIL SHE WANTS THE SITUATION TO CHANGE.  

124-C

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:34 pm
That is true. Until she sees the problem for what it is she'll stay.

But I had the means, motivation, and support. I still stayed even when I had all the learnings to know that "once is enough" when it comes to abuse. There's something twisted abusers do to your mind.

I don't believe it is a choice though. She's a prisoner of sorts, it's not a decision to be made so much as to wait with nail-biting feelings of doom until she wakes up to it and leaves.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:01 pm
yah that was stupid on Rihanas part...she might get hurt again,not that i want her to  

GoBears85

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:03 pm
It's not exactly stupid of her. It's a natural but bizarre psychological reaction that women have.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff