Reply Community Lounge
Happy Birthday To One Of Our USAF, er, Navy Boys Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:33 am
No, sorry, I don't believe it's Undakai's birthday anytime soon (though I will say happy birthday to him for all the birthdays I've missed due to my absence). It's Dark Pisces's birthday today and hopefully you all will wish him a very good and blessed day.

People know that I don't do much for my own birthday, but I do like enjoying what other people do for their birthday in hopes that I'll get some ideas when my next birthday hits. What do people do?

Edit: It absolutely slipped my mind that Pisces is a Navy boy. Oh well. The happy birthday to Undakai still stands regardless. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:34 am
User Image

Happy Birthday, Pisces. biggrin

Recently, all I've done for my birthday is have a few good friends over, order in a pizza or something, have a few drinks and play some video games.

Though I think it'll be different this year, It's my 21st. D: DO NOT WANT.

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:36 am
21st birthday, Bassie? Ah, it's a big deal here across the pond (though it's a deal I don't quite understand).

Personally, I felt that after my 21st birthday everything just went downhill.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:10 am
User Image

It's kind of a big deal over here too. I dunno why though.

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:13 am
At that day it's the climax of life before things start moving downwards too?

I now realise that after my 21st birthday hit, the thing I would consider 'nice and relaxing' in the evening is a small pinch of tobacco, a piece of dark chocolate, some coffee or tea, a good book, and classical music.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:34 am
Well probably because now we can drink.

But frankly at my house any bottle that gets opened is open for sampling by all who want one so I've never felt like alcohol was some amazing "grown up" mystery I just had to get a piece of.
My idea of a perfect evening is much like yours Lin minus the tobacco and my preference would be a cup of tea and the smell of good coffee whee

Okay, so where's DP and we need a crate full of confetti to practically drown him in!
Happy Birthday! Dark Pisces !

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:38 am
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Happy Birthday dude. Hopefully you get some better presents today than last night! wink

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:43 am
User Image

UK law means I've been able to drink since I was 18. biggrin

Eh, I don't really like a lot of fuss over my birthday. I'd far rather have a few good friends round for a few drinks and a laugh in front of a video game that inviting everyone I know out to some club somewhere.

*shudders at the thought of clubs and pubs*

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:46 am
*hijacks the thread some more*
I agree with yah Bass, on a side note I had bass for dinner Saturday and all I could do was think of you groan over fishie puns of your name. >_<

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:48 am
That's the kind of evening I'd want to do on my birthday, Bassie, though I have humored the thought of going to some place like Chuck E Cheese or Gameworks for a future birthday occasion. Would you go to a club or pub and dance to YMCA with me, however, if a chance opened up? *sogay*  

Sentama Lin

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:50 am
User Image

Teach me the dance before hand, and you've got yourself a deal.

xd

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:51 am
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

I actually second Bass's statement, I hate to have a big event for my birthday, or any occasion really. I didn't even have a party or anything when I graduated high school.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:08 pm
Happy Birthday, Pisces!

RE: Birthday Celebrations — I tend to forget my birthday... >.>

RE: YMCA Dance — I was disappointed to find that The Village People didn't do the dance in the original music video...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:15 pm
I tend to forget it now too, Tsuj, though my calendar application conveniently reminds me now. At least my computer remembers my birthday and when it doesn't my friends do.

And really? The original video didn't have the dance?

@Bassie: The dance goes like this: assuming your body is the 90-degree line put your hands at the 45 degree and 135 degree position, then from that possition move your fingertips to the top off your head (it'll look like you made a heart), then make a C by putting both of your arms to the left one arm higher than the other, then raise both arms to the 90-degree position and touch your hands together.  

Sentama Lin

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:04 pm
xd Linny made a thread all for me? whee Thankie, guys! I'm really touched. ^____^ Consider this birthday seized. 3nodding Thank you for all the gifts and the lovin' and the... bawwww. heart mrgreen

Oh, and by the way, Pisces is eating sushi for the first time tonight! ^^;; And yes, I'll try the California rolls. 3nodding

PS: I love this place and all of you. You've made my life so special thus far. Here's to many more! *raises toast*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff