Reply Community Lounge
I would like you opinion. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgasmic Muffinens

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:08 pm
I really want to get my lip pierced. Just the left side. My parents won't let me but anyways I would like others opinions. Who else thinks I would not look bad with the piercing.

User Image

Please be brutally honest.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:14 pm
It's rare that I find a girl who's appearance, in my opinion, isn't hurt by lip piercings (and nose/n****e/back/eyebrow piercings...). Rarer still is the girl that I find is more attractive because of said piercing.

Honestly, you'd just be wasting your money on it. But then, I shouldn't even be answering, I don't fit into:

Quote:
Who else thinks I would not look bad with the piercing.

124-C

Evalinna

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:57 pm
I think u would look good with a lip peircing. But please somethng small. If you get soemthing huge all people would see is lip and nothing else. That's what happened to my cousin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:59 pm
it doesn't really matter what others think, if you think it looks good, and if you would really like one, then go for it.
but i don't think you should get it if your parents don't want you to because once you've gotten one, it's going to be a big problem. so what i'd do is to wait till you can live on your own then get it.

flavored pencils

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:24 pm
I don't like piercings because I'll tear them off. O_O  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:54 pm
Thanks for the answers. The last one could be taken in more than one way though. O.o I'm not going to get one without their permission just a really good speech. Public speaking is my beast and I believe I could sucker them in a little.

Orgasmic Muffinens

Papier Doll

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:19 pm
I think it looks rather awkward, and you have to plan for infection preventing and cleaning care for quite some time and I personally think women are better off without and more attracting natural.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:20 pm
Introducing Jaft. You will not be surprised for long.
As for the ring, I don't find them flattering either but it is not my decision so my opinion is irrelevant.

Kalib

Dangerous Admirer

13,365 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:39 pm
It depends, some people a piercing can add to a certain look that the person whats to posses, but once you get it you must own up to it, because it will be yours and everything that comes with it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:26 am
User Image

One, listen to your parents.

Two, I think all lip piercings look ugly. Especially the ones that aren't centered.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:34 am
I always worry for people who get things... on the outside... pierced. Don't you worry about snagging it on something? But then again, how many snaggy things are you wiping your face on regularly?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:37 am
User Image

I could think of a couple. wink
User Image

God-Raped-Me

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:38 am
xd Excellent.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:49 am
As long as you stop at the Monroe.  

Riotous_Proletariat

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:47 pm
To the OP: I don't think a lip ring would look bad on you. I assume you're getting a ring, and not a stud?

XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
I always worry for people who get things... on the outside... pierced. Don't you worry about snagging it on something? But then again, how many snaggy things are you wiping your face on regularly?

It's only an issue if you're really, really clueless. Rings are less likely to get caught on things compared to horseshoes or posts. If you have facial piercings and you just drag a sweater over your head carelessly, you kinda deserve to have them ripped out. x3

Especially at first, you tend to be hyper-aware of the piercing because it's kinda sore to the touch and just feels foreign. After you've had it for awhile, it just becomes second nature.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff